First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MeMe

Columbus, OH

#111 Oct 25, 2009
Wat, Wow, I don't know wether to laugh or well, lololololol...... Tell Darryl hes putting some good drugs out there, lolol
I Believe

Louisa, KY

#112 Oct 26, 2009
First of all I don't know Darryl... But you must know him and 2nd you must know what darryl does so good luck with that!3rd I just thought it was crazy that a young woman would be out on abner at 3am in high heels.
MeMe

Columbus, OH

#113 Oct 27, 2009
WAT R U TALKING BOUT 3 AM HIGH HEELS THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN ABNER.....I'm sorry that my belief system is not the same as yours is anything possible yes have i ever seen a vampire no but you can't sit back and get mad and judge a person on there opinion and beliefs..........
passion

United States

#114 Oct 28, 2009
ok folks.yesterday i called my buddy up and ask him did he want to take the dogs to abner,it was drizzling rain,good time for coons to stir,we were sitting up there letting the dogs ramble..and we heard strange noises,groaning,something sim to chants but couldnt understand the words,i froze in my tracks.we sat there speechless,then we saw this really old man and woman,ashen white faces walking toward us.they came about four feet from the truck.but the smell was unbearable.they slowly turned,and walked away into the woods,somewhere far off we heard children laughing,strange thing about this was the time it was like 130 am.i got so sick jake had to drive.that smell ,so horrible i couldnt take it.if anyone reads this we lost our dogs so if anyone sees a walker.and a bluetick hound the no is on the tag please call me.i will pay you if i get my dogs home safe.i will never hunt there again.i talked to a man that has lived there for years he said he has seen strage happenings up there but declined to talk about it he said he had been called crazy enough.
Ima Dick

United States

#115 Oct 29, 2009
today in Pikeville Kentucky at the blood bank there was a sign up that said Starve a Vampire donate blood today, they have migrated out of wheelwright and made there way into Pike Co. its untelling where and all they are now Watch out ppl there everywhere
passion

United States

#116 Oct 31, 2009
they are all in these mountains people need to watch i for one am really getting scared you never know where they are btw we found our dogs and we are putting them up for sale i will never go hunting at night again.i have heard several more things about strange happenings on abner mountain from credible people i might add.if anyone thinks im crazy i dare you to go into those mountains and see and hear whats going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrested 55 min wondering 1
absconder 22 hr Mary 1
brandi brown (Apr '13) Fri LeAnn 23
Virgie Family Dollar Thu gtgo 3
Patti Thu Jake 4
Mike Tackett magistrate Wed Really 9
crystal and lil chris are rat! (Feb '11) Feb 24 TheTruth 9

Flood Warning for Floyd County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Wheelwright Dating
Find my Match