the daddy of my baby
Looking for Marlee Sammon

Hillsboro, KY

#1 May 28, 2012
my son just turned 8 and wants to see his Daddy and I got Preggo by Marlee Sammons when he was Mayor of Wheelwright now he needs to step up and see his son hes never help me with him for 8 years but up until about 3 months ago kept coming back to my bed but no money for his son
are you crazy

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 May 28, 2012
marlee is bedfast how can he keep coming to your bed honey you better check to see who you r sleeping with lord knows its not marlee sammons.
hey james gilliam you need to stop posting stuff like this on here aswell as other peoples post that you start.
Looking for Marlee Sammon

Hillsboro, KY

#3 May 28, 2012
are you crazy wrote:
marlee is bedfast how can he keep coming to your bed honey you better check to see who you r sleeping with lord knows its not marlee sammons.
hey james gilliam you need to stop posting stuff like this on here aswell as other peoples post that you start.
he was m not bed fast 8 years ago when he made this baby DNA already been done if hes bed fast he still needs to see his son
Yet Again

Chesterfield, MO

#4 May 28, 2012
Couldn't be a Gilliam... Whoever this is knows how to read and write.
say who

Harold, KY

#5 May 28, 2012
Who is mad at james gilliam...that is who..tell us..we will get their a$$...he's the best
really

Teaberry, KY

#6 May 30, 2012
Seriously you would say this about a man dieing in his bed this is why i hate people in wheelwright grow up.....
bbb

Virgie, KY

#7 May 30, 2012
is this the same man i allways noed as david samons if so what is wrong with him use to buy fireworks from him ever year a good person i allways thought
Knows all in wheelwright

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 30, 2012
really wrote:
Seriously you would say this about a man dieing in his bed this is why i hate people in wheelwright grow up.....
if you don't like wheelwright move out and don't be reading sh&t on here FOOL
lol

Teaberry, KY

#9 May 30, 2012
If i knew you i would hurt you simple as that you sound like a punk bitch
Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#10 May 30, 2012
And the Olive Hill Bandit strikes again. Defaming the name of a person with lies and falsehoods. Nevermind that Marlee is sick and has CHILDREN you cold-hearted bastard.
Reap what you sow

Harold, KY

#11 May 30, 2012
One word for you Olive Hill...you tried to cause me trouble once..it did not work..leave innocent people alone...KARMA
Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 30, 2012
Do you know who it is? Please share. I'm sure there are many people that would be interested in that bit of information.
The People

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2012
bbb wrote:
is this the same man i allways noed as david samons if so what is wrong with him use to buy fireworks from him ever year a good person i allways thought

'Noed"? Really, seriously?
Knows all in wheelwright

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Reap what you sow wrote:
One word for you Olive Hill...you tried to cause me trouble once..it did not work..leave innocent people alone...KARMA
If I tried to cause you trouble you and everyone would know it so blah blah Pu**y
Knows all in wheelwright

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Truth wrote:
Do you know who it is? Please share. I'm sure there are many people that would be interested in that bit of information.
If you really knew who who I was I'd think twice before putting stuff on here maybe I'll make you my slave for awhile yes that will be it.
Truth Is

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Knows all in wheelwright wrote:
<quoted text>If you really knew who who I was I'd think twice before putting stuff on here maybe I'll make you my slave for awhile yes that will be it.
Are you a wizard? Is this Harry Potter? You're a joke. Why would I think twice about you? You're a waste.
Knows all in wheelwright

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 15, 2012
Reap what you sow wrote:
if i'd tried i would have won so don't be bragging you are nothing but a little dirt on my finger wipes you off bring it anytime or place you know I know who you are without ip address Moron
Truth Is

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jun 15, 2012
Okay Reap. He said he didn't care! You can tell us who it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat daddy's (Dec '15) 8 hr Wanna 21
Looking 4 my long lost dad 8 hr Wanna 11
Leslie Geary 14 hr Beth 1
House trailer (Dec '14) 14 hr Beth 2
Deputy at McDowell ARH Sun Wondering 9
Wayland Fire Department Mar 24 Wayland Fire 721 2
leadership in the mountains Mar 23 JOHN MICHAEL CALITRI 2

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance