mee 2

Ransom, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
does anyone know any pretty fat women to have sexx with? If so please give names so i can look them up, or tell me where i can find them.. need to know....
i might

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
there are some girls that sit downtown that look pretty good
hitman

Clarksville, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2010
sorry i dont no of any fat woman that r good looking
hey you

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2010
you wouldnt know good looking if it smacked you in the face dude thare are alot of pretty fat women i dont mean to burst your bubble but fat women not 400lb ++ they give real good lovin man. just because they are a little plump dont mean shit just tighter....
im big

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
Im sorta of a fat woman and i think i look good. My husband has no complaints he's been well satisfied for 20 years wants more than i can give. We have a very good sex life 4 - 5 weekly more when time allows. Tell me one more 20 year married couple that can say that. FAT AND LOVED
life

Pikeville, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2010
well there r someguy out there who like bigger ladys but i dont know where they r hiden b/c im like 200 lbs and i cant find one or they just want to make fun of ppl b/c ther r bigger i dont call myslef fat i am healthy
biggun

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2010
mee 2 wrote:
does anyone know any pretty fat women to have sexx with? If so please give names so i can look them up, or tell me where i can find them.. need to know....
Linda Senig, big, fat and ugly, and loves to fu ck
curious

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2010
just curious HITMAN how big are you? If we could look through the computer we would actually see that you are obese and probablly smell bad too. dont throw down on a fat woman till you try a GOOD ONE.
9 inchesandclimbin g

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
big is better
babe

Pikeville, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
I'm skinny and like to f*ck! But I don't know bout any fat women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ann Sun Just curious 1
Hippocrates voting Hillary Sun Abe 5
Who are the wh***s in wayland (Aug '09) Sat Get yah one 37
Mary ann Jun 25 Just curious 3
Chad Robinson Jun 25 Old friend 1
Did Mary Ann steal all of Austin's money after ... (Oct '10) Jun 25 Just curious 13
Old Flame Jun 24 Interested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelwright Mortgages