Dr. Bradley Moore
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in a bad place

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Is anyone a patient of this doctor ? Im a good person in
a bad place are now just asking for a little help from my family doctor..I think Im out of luck with this doctor.After
getting into his office I have found him not helpful at all..I dont know if it is him or his office workers. It seems I have to ask for test to try to find out whats going wrong with me, then it takes me calling several times to get them to order the test.. I know he must have other patients that are bad off and need his attention but if he can't balance hospital , office patients,lunch and his teaching he needs to let some of his patients know to find another doctor who will be willing to help them get tests to find out whats going on with them..You know the holiday season is the most popular time for self inflicted deaths..SOME PEOPLE REACH OUT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS..I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH OUT TO MY FAMILY DOCTOR ,RESULT NOTHING, DOES HE EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT ? NO ....SO IM WANTING MY FAMILY TO KNOW THAT IF I CANT HANDLE THE STRESS, THE PAIN , DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF... THERE ARE SOME THINGS FAMILY AND FRIENDS CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH ( LIKE STRESS AND CHRONIC PAIN ).i HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE REACHING OUT TO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CCAN HELP IF THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE POST TO THEN I SHOULD BE OKAY..I HAVE NEVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT..I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD THAT EVERYTHINGS WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST..I PRAY NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GO THUR THIS PAIN WHICH THE ADDED STRESS JUST MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE..
well

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
if you r looking for pain meds then you r goint to the wrong place because dr.moore will not write narcotics for no one you need to caa KY PAIN PHYSICANS AT ALLEN.
hello

Melvin, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
From reading your posts I think you may want to call Mtn. Comp instead of Dr. Moore. I hope that you are considering self harm because that is the most selfish act one can carry out. The only person who benefits from that act is Satan because he receives your soul.
hello

Melvin, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
hello wrote:
From reading your posts I think you may want to call Mtn. Comp instead of Dr. Moore. I hope that you are considering self harm because that is the most selfish act one can carry out. The only person who benefits from that act is Satan because he receives your soul.
that should have read not considering
in a bad place

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Well No I wasn't expecting anything out of him but I did expect him to seem to care about what's going on with me.He was thinking I had one thing wrong with me but when test proved it wasn't what he thought he just told his workers to tell me well we didn't find anything. Still the blood test show something is going on still my pain is still there but he dropped trying to find something after that like it was a hot potato.He didn't even bring me in sit me down and talk with me.He just had his office workers relay his words..Oh and your wrong SO WRONG !!!! He does write things like hydro and oxycodone and I know this for a fact...I have seen the medicine bottles dated this yr..Who knows why he acts like he did but when Im in need of someone to give me peace of mind that one way or the other we will find the root of the problem He Isn't it unless a blood test proves it.. I don't need a family doctor like that..I don't want to feel like im having to pull teeth to make them help me (my insurance pays way to much for that to happen). As for Mt comp. maybe if this new doctor pans out to be the same as Dr. Moore.. If so I give up lock me in a rubber room.. It is so hard to find a good docotr these days..
in a bad place

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 8, 2012
I'd like to thank you all for your concern. None of you have met me , seen me as a patient and your more concerned than he ever was.. Thank you again for being so nice, sometimes that is all it take to help someones piece of mind..
HAA

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
in a bad place wrote:
I'd like to thank you all for your concern. None of you have met me , seen me as a patient and your more concerned than he ever was.. Thank you again for being so nice, sometimes that is all it take to help someones piece of mind..
don't f__k with anyone in pillwright they have no feelings for no one....... Hell look who they have running it.........LMAO........ITS A SICK......PLACE everyone up there I belive works at the sh!t plant.........people of pillwright are just nasty....... just a few the.rest are ok.......just city hall and the sh!t plant people
Leary

Hindman, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Help? don't you mean pain pills? Pills don't solve everything and can make you sicker and dependent on them.

http://www.hsperson.com/pages/1Feb12.htm

I don't think anyone should suffer but addicts are a dime a dozen here. I hope you get some relief but a huge problem here in this area is the thought that pills are magic that makes the problems go away. Find what is causing it and treat that. Maybe go to the city for a better doctor.
Koala

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Dr. Moore is a very friendly, personable doctor. I agree that his staff, esp. Jennifer, is horrible. It sounds to me like you wanted pain pills and Dr. Moore wouldn't fall for it. Move along and don't try to run a good man's name through the mud.
realy now

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Sounds like to me that "in bad place" just needs someone to listen to her/him, and even show that they care enough to listen to him/her, i understand,, then some stupid ass people go straight to oh all him/her wants is pills, good god thats all that on peoples minds these day give it a rest.
hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Nov 9, 2012
well i know people that gose to him and he give them pain med and they can call him and he will call them and i seen it doing so i dont go to dr. around floyd county ok but i know i been to hes offical
KeithO

Pikeville, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
hahaha wrote:
well i know people that gose to him and he give them pain med and they can call him and he will call them and i seen it doing so i dont go to dr. around floyd county ok but i know i been to hes offical
Yet another pillhead POS heard from!
WOW

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 11, 2012
in a bad place wrote:
Well No I wasn't expecting anything out of him but I did expect him to seem to care about what's going on with me.He was thinking I had one thing wrong with me but when test proved it wasn't what he thought he just told his workers to tell me well we didn't find anything. Still the blood test show something is going on still my pain is still there but he dropped trying to find something after that like it was a hot potato.He didn't even bring me in sit me down and talk with me.He just had his office workers relay his words..Oh and your wrong SO WRONG !!!! He does write things like hydro and oxycodone and I know this for a fact...I have seen the medicine bottles dated this yr..Who knows why he acts like he did but when Im in need of someone to give me peace of mind that one way or the other we will find the root of the problem He Isn't it unless a blood test proves it.. I don't need a family doctor like that..I don't want to feel like im having to pull teeth to make them help me (my insurance pays way to much for that to happen). As for Mt comp. maybe if this new doctor pans out to be the same as Dr. Moore.. If so I give up lock me in a rubber room.. It is so hard to find a good docotr these days..
WOW!! Sounds like you're just looking for someone to be symathtic to you when it seems like your just f**ked up in the head! I'm sure if you really had something wrong with you he wouldn't have treated it properly. You're probably just looking for pain meds or trying to win a settlement or ssi check! Another thing why bring this to topix? Don't you have friends? Dr. Moore is a good man and a good doctor, his name should've never been on here.
yea

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Nov 11, 2012
I know who "in a bad place" is. I've herd them bithching about Dr. Moore before. You're freaking pathetic! You're just pissed off because you're trying to sue your former workplace for suposenly getting hurt on the job, and Dr. Moore won't agree, and won't even agree that there is anything at all physically wrong with you! Everyone that knows you knows your full of shit! So, I suggest you to keep working ans stop looking for a handout, cause your not getting it!
KeithO

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Must be Soonie!
dffdf

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
first off dr moore is a fine dr & he doesn't hand out meds to anyone that doesn't need them. he does give meds to people that needs them & there are people out there that needs pills but that doesn't mean he gives them to everyone.and just because someone has to take a pill that doesn't make them a drug head.look around & look how many people out there always in a line to get a pill but they never work only thing they want is a free check at the first of the month & a pill in their mouths. it's erasy to talk about all the drts around here but what about all the pillheads. we go to work 5 & 6 days a week but the pillheads won't strike a lick at anything. n
Know for a fact

Harold, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
My husband is diabetic and Dr Moore was once his Doctor. He had appointment one time and we went up there. They said he did not have an appointment that day . I had told them oh but yes ! I had an appointment card in their hand wtiting. The lady said she sorry but he had to go with his wife to her baby doctor. If that was not bad than one other time, we went up there and seen the doctor and when we came out , His Mother in law and father in law came out with a big bag of samples of mediation . So we found another doctor that we are very happy with. Also we do not take no kind of pain pills .
in a bad place

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 13, 2012
No ... I wanted some injections for osteoarthritis. For those of you who don't have this condition DO NOT TALK TO ME HOW TO FEEL OR BEING MENTAL !!! It is very painful there is not much that will help the pain.lryica I can't take it. That leaves injections. Sorry no pill head here..Pain pills make me throw up !! I have bad Ulcers...Maybe he just stopped trying to get people help because he knows even if he asks Jennifer to get you in somewhere it is not going to happen. She needs to be fired..but she is his office manager and she will tell you she runs that office.. Thats a joke cause people are not getting into place / doctors they need to see because Jennifer doesn't do her work..
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
So, just exactly what are you hoping to accomplish by turning to Topix?
Yea

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Curious wrote:
So, just exactly what are you hoping to accomplish by turning to Topix?
I wondering the same thing?? Whats your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sneaky Summer Jobs Fri Trump 2
Rent to own Fri Debra 1
Baskets of Manna Fri PokeNO 4
Rodney Nelson Jul 28 Pollywannacracker 3
what do u think of ricky younce (Mar '13) Jul 28 Ricky Younce 7
Randy Johnson (Sep '09) Jul 27 Trenten 19
brad cole Jul 25 Brandonjrsmom 2

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelwright Mortgages