the truth

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

I no a bench of guys cheated on thre wives and went to barz while there waz Thur.
YourLoveIsMyDrug

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Your dumb!
LMFAO

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Occc is so sad.....don't worry just a little bit longer.......and its over......maybe floyd county will get there rep back......and not be known in the prison system as the county where inmates can go and get a BJ from c/o and unit managers............
Well now

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

LMFAO wrote:
Occc is so sad.....don't worry just a little bit longer.......and its over......maybe floyd county will get there rep back......and not be known in the prison system as the county where inmates can go and get a BJ from c/o and unit managers..........
What rep ? The only rep this place has is everyone you see the only thing they are worried about is where to get a pill , or who to talk about ...
IT IS TRUE

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

NICK LITTLE CORY COMPTON AND ERIC MUSIC WENT TO BARS I KNOW NICK LITTLE IS MARRIED BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER TWO I HEARD THEY PICKED UP GIRLS AT THE BAR AND BROUGHT THEM BACK TO THE HOTEL ROOMS KEEP IN MIND THEY WAS ON THIS TRIP FOR WORK THEY HAD TO DO SOME KIND OF TRAINING ALSO THEY WAS OUT ALL NIGHT RUNNING AROUND IN COMPANY CARS NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT WORKS AT OTTER CREEK I AM SO GLAD THEY ARE SHUTTING THAT WHORE HOUSE DOWN SO MAYBE US PEOPLE IN WHEELWRIGHT WILL STOP HAVING A BAD NAME
Well now

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Wheelwright has a bad name cause just about every one up in there is on pills ...
huh

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

who were the other 2
IT IS TRUE

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CORY COMPTON N ERIC MUSIC
YourLoveIsMyDrug

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Why are people so childish? If they did something its their business not everyone else.
DELMAS is a cod chomper

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

delmas johnson couldnt get laid at home so he screwed an innmate..one little fat sorry p.o.s. rot in hell delmas when i see you at the gym in plain clothes im beat the crap out of you
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

DELMAS is a cod chomper wrote:
delmas johnson couldnt get laid at home so he screwed an innmate..one little fat sorry p.o.s. rot in hell delmas when i see you at the gym in plain clothes im beat the crap out of you
If you are talking about the Delmas thats a Sheriff Deputy, Being out of Uniform makes no difference in KY! I dont like the chickenshit ass kisser myself, but dont get yourself in trouble over the likes of his cowardly ass.
want to no

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Who all went on this trip
Stupidity

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Nic little nick slone Cory Compton cristy branham Eric music and a few others
Dude

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

the truth wrote:
I no a bench of guys cheated on thre wives and went to barz while there waz Thur.
what are you even saying that cant be english

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wheelwright Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wheelwright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wheelwright News, Events & Info