1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2011
Like it is

Flatgap, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Fraud
Obsessed

Chavies, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2010
You must love these people because you talk about them continously, either that or you are so jealous of them that you can't function without them on your mind.
Like it is

Flatgap, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
FRUAD, FRAUD
tasha wright

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2011
you no what it's not rite to talk about people if it's not true and i no that what you are saying is not true tina is a good person and you talkin about her geting new car's so much wtf dose that got to do with you she works for her money she can by whatever she wants with it you just talk about her and put her down because you want what she got and you no that you will never have it but that ok cause we all no that she is a good person ok so talk sh!t all you want to
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2011
hmm
what

Pikeville, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Obsessed wrote:
You must love these people because you talk about them continously, either that or you are so jealous of them that you can't function without them on your mind.
I so agree with ya, stop running your mouth, I'm sure you could fill up a few pages on this website.
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2011
Mark Moore's X Wife work's there now. Eileen, she also work's at the Cardinal Mart. Tina's mom works there too. All family members,either business doesn't sustain employment of other's or they want the money all to themselves. I'm sorry, they do employ an out of circle driver. GOD WARN'S OF GREED. Cuttin grass or delivering food, someone could record it all!!!!!!!!!! GOTCHA, it can happen. I'd give it up. Is it really worth it Robin & Kim??????????
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2011
Hey Hometown, I think I errored earlier. I guess you did hire out of your circle, but, It was a child of a friend. You really need to pay her or the labor board will be called in. And guess what, Tina Scammery will be taking the fall because stupidly, she put it all in her name. Hey Tina, when the FED'S come in because ROBIN get's FEDERAL DISABILITY and medical insurance,are you going to tell the truth or go down swinging like Barry Bonds. It's called lying during the course of a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCAMTOWN, ROBIN DEAN, KIM, MARY JOHNSON(OBBIES WIFE) works at Cardinal Mart,
TINA, TINA'S MOM, MARK MOORE'S EILEEN, LITTLE ROBIN, MICHELLE HAMBY, KENNY LITTLE and the whole bunch. When they deliver, please don't loan them money, trade with them or even let them see your valuables. Watch out all, they will take it all.
If you think I'm lying, just go the the prestonsburg court house and go to the second floor and pull all the names above and look what pathetic records they have. Just go and see for yourselves. I dare you, check it out. I speak only the truth.
Customer

Pikeville, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2011
EBT< Quit being jealous. Grow up. If you don't like Hometown they do not force you to do business with them. I have been a customer from day 1, they have all been in my home and they have never taken anything from me. I give them my debit number numerous times over the phone and nothing has ever been taken from me. They are all good people and good friends of mine. I order almost daily from them and I am always satisified. Stop being so childish and hating on people who are doing good for themselves and our community...
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2011
you idiot !
they buy food with food stamp card.
they work us and don't even pay us what they owe us yeah doin good for the comm. yeah right. doin the comm. wrong !!
thats the truth!!
believe it or not!
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2011
yeah
I am callen the labor board!
You r in the Wrong!
u can pay for it
yes, to the state & federal gov/
i have pics
they now know
all of you.
smile
you are on camera !!!
ebt

Flatgap, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2011
all of you are goin down
i luv cameras
they don't lie
yes i know

Flatgap, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2011
keep on runnin it
here kitty kitty kitty
Just wondering

Pikeville, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2011
sounds to me like a disgrundly employee trying to get back at a employer or someone they turned down on a job... and I might be wrong but I thought a person who draws a disability check is allowed work to make a certian amount but now buying the food with food stamps I would like to know how they get by with that one..
robin and kim

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2011
what goes around comes around i think your going to get what you deserve. when you misintreat people it always comes back on you. and you have nerve hiding behind a church you may fool people but you cant fool god. but eventually it catches up with you. different people know you sold your trailer and land because of your checks but greed will only get you caught. do the community a favor and pack your bags and move out of weeksbury no one wants you there.
ssa or ssi information

Milton, FL

#17 Apr 18, 2011
a person who draws a government disability check ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK AND EARN MONEY UNLESS THEY ARE 62 THEN ONLY A CERTAIN AMOUNT UNTIL THEY GO ON REGULAR SOCIAL SECURITY (AT THIS TIME)ssi PEOPLE ARE RESTRICTED AS LONG AS THEY ARE GETTING SSI WHICH i DO BELIEVE THATS A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THAT AREA. FRAUD IS FRAUD
Jennifer Flannery yates

Harold, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
this is for the chicken sh*t (like it is) tell me ur real name u f*ckin p*ssy ok listen here Tina is my sister in law and she is a wonderful person and they don't always have new cars dumb a*s tina and darrell work really hard 4 everything they have at least they make a honest living their not out selling drugs or stealing to get what they have sounds to me like you wish u were them!! and as for mary she doesn't work at hometown and marys the greatest person there is and she's clean. so if u wanna talk smack about my family i would be more than happy to meet up with u to f*ck ur world up i will find out who u really r and you will pay 4 sayin what u did!!!!!!!
Jennifer Flannery yates

Harold, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2011
Tina and Mary if u should read this don't let this shit get u down u guys know ur wonderful and would do whatever u could to help others look at what u all have done 4 me and still do i could never say thank u enough u guys rock and are really great ppl i love u guys even if u dont love me and i will find out whos talkin crap and make them pay!!!!thanks 4 everything u do!!! u all r both strong independent keep up women the good work!!! <3
Anonymous

West Liberty, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2011
If u r going to talk shit, get your facts straight.
This is Michelle Hamby and I don't work there.
Lil Rob works in the mines, didn't know u could be in 2 places at the same time. And if Browns acceptted food stamps then everyone would be getting food.Just if u r going to talk some shit, just tell something true. Ebt, if u r going to talk shit just give your real name. I know if I'm going to say something about someone else I would give my name.
blahhh

Flatgap, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2011
heres my opinon from greatest to least
1.) greasy spoon!
2.)hometown
3.)fatdaddys.

greasy spoon is great, the food is good, and the ppl are nice, hometown is also great i jus like greasy sppoon more cuz its been here longer, but fat daddys ewwww learn how to cook plz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Limbertwig 151,299
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Me 1,591
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Public health crisis 8 hr Jeff 29
The new virgie(valley) elementary 8 hr Sick of it 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
tracie newsome Fri mad pooper 7
•••
•••
•••

Wheelwright Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wheelwright People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••