did teddy stanley die?
anonymous

Chavies, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2011
i heard they found him in his yard and he overdosed but havent heard if he died or not. does anyone know?
tyrone

East Point, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
whats the word?.........where was he living anyway?
well

East Point, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2011
He sure did, didnt you go to his funeral? It was up at that church there where they preach and they had him in a funeral box, there were lots of flowers and mm the food was so good. Had a cake there that I was trying to get the recipe to nobody I had talked to had it so I jumped up and stopped the preacher got up in front of everybody, felt like a saint by the way, and low and behold I got my recipe. You should have been there. They buried him up on that hill there where all those tombstones are and then we went to his house to find him laying on the couch watching sports center. Sad a man wont go to his own wake.
just me

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Mar 25, 2011
well wrote:
He sure did, didnt you go to his funeral? It was up at that church there where they preach and they had him in a funeral box, there were lots of flowers and mm the food was so good. Had a cake there that I was trying to get the recipe to nobody I had talked to had it so I jumped up and stopped the preacher got up in front of everybody, felt like a saint by the way, and low and behold I got my recipe. You should have been there. They buried him up on that hill there where all those tombstones are and then we went to his house to find him laying on the couch watching sports center. Sad a man wont go to his own wake.
lmao, yeah that's a shame.i bet they even had some of that good funeral meat from price right as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelwright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing break ins in this area 1 hr Snoopy 1
Deane Music Thread (Apr '16) Mon Musikologist 6
New Dairy Bar at Tinker Fork Mon Mikie 1
McDowell elementary school Mon Terry hamilton 13
swingers in garrett (Mar '12) Sep 15 Bear Fork Molester 20
Anyone know Melvin white? (Feb '17) Sep 14 Happy person 2
Darrin Caudill Sep 13 Who cares 1

Wheelwright Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance