Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

i was just wanting to know if anyone would know why tammy johnson didn't get jail time? wasn't she on probation already? man i wish i could get out of trouble like that..but if it was me i would have to go to jail..i moved from wheelwright a few yrs ago an then her an her husband was selling anything and everything an to anyone..i took tweet up there an if they wasn't 30 ppl there buying pill an cocaine an weed they wasn't 5..an i know they had cocaine cause i got alot of ppl to go in an get it for me an my wh*res...an one of my girls said randy tried to get her to f*ck her for some cocaine
wOOt

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Tammy is HAWT :D
lmfao

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

i like you post .. FINALY some honesty on here.. its about time!!!!! and your right .. people should be VERY carful buying from her now .. its odd isnt it? id be put UNDER the jail.. by the way can i be one of your Wor!s?..lmfao
concerned citizen of ww

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

a guy to smart wrote:
i was just wanting to know if anyone would know why tammy johnson didn't get jail time? wasn't she on probation already? man i wish i could get out of trouble like that..but if it was me i would have to go to jail..i moved from wheelwright a few yrs ago an then her an her husband was selling anything and everything an to anyone..i took tweet up there an if they wasn't 30 ppl there buying pill an cocaine an weed they wasn't 5..an i know they had cocaine cause i got alot of ppl to go in an get it for me an my wh*res...an one of my girls said randy tried to get her to f*ck her for some cocaine
a guy too smart... too smart for what ? sound like a dumb ass coke head
from tammys dad

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

to the dumb ass that does not check stuff before he or she talk,s if you want to no anything about tammy please come talk to her dad if you want to find out!!!!!!!!!! p.s ask &you shall recieve dummy
OhMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Damn tell em there Luther Jr.
lil o me

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

to the concerned citizen in w.w tammy is on probation
& house arrest for six months so why r you wanting to no is it any off your bussiness any way p.s people olease donot respond to this web site all it is good for is to ruine peoples life,s so please do not respond anymore.
concerned citizen of ww

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

lil o me wrote:
to the concerned citizen in w.w tammy is on probation
& house arrest for six months so why r you wanting to no is it any off your bussiness any way p.s people olease donot respond to this web site all it is good for is to ruine peoples life,s so please do not respond anymore.
this is one of the worst sites on the internet, however, people ruin their own lives and the lives of their children by THEIR actions
Russell Johnson

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

concerned citizen of ww wrote:
<quoted text>
this is one of the worst sites on the internet
This site is awesome!:D
its me for now

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

for your information she is in jail`a**hole so please stop talking about her as if she was a dog or something because everone makes a mistake in there life,s &she did so mind your own d*me bussiness
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

is she in jail or house arrest?
her dad

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

was on house arrest but now where people get on here & talk about people she is in jail about drugs she made a mistake but people called the probation officer told them she was still selling told a bear face lie because she hasn,t got a doctor to prescribe them hasn,t seen a doctor in 7month,s for your information
Tammys Sister

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

For the record People alway like to nose around in other peoples lives when they should be worrying about their on life. Tammy is a good person she made a mistake as others make. She dont understand alot that happens. But she has a heart of gold. and Her husband is that best guy in the world. Tammy didnt get jail time because her husband took that rap. You know like a MAN! and anyways why are you talking about her because you came to their house to get you some drugs. You can say i brought Tweet he may have bought them but you had a hand on eating them. or why would you be coming to a drug dealers houe. DUH!
john doe

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

where is she at now
Just Saying

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

She needs to be in jail where she deserves to be. A man doesnt take the rap for something he doesnt do, he needs to think of his kids. And you admitted she is a drug dealer. OUTSTANDING CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!
hey idiott

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

she is in the hospital about to loose her leg why dont you people talk about yourselfs and leave her alone.she is on home incaration at the hospital if you must know with a guard from the jail that sits with her every night.her husband is doing time for her & his self.which he wont be able for poroll until dec.to tammy may god be with you & your husband please dont worry because you have suffered enough.and to just saying wht dont you mind your own bussiness !
wow

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

How is she about to loss her leg? i will pray shes ok . It dont matter what she done or didnt do . She dont need bad to happin to her!
family

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

she has 23 surgry on her foot it has a bone infection it wont heal. thanks for asking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wheelwright Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wheelwright Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••