Lawyer Wants Trial Moved Over Suspect...

Lawyer Wants Trial Moved Over Suspect's Mother's Arrest

There are 1 comment on the The Intelligencer story from Oct 29, 2013, titled Lawyer Wants Trial Moved Over Suspect's Mother's Arrest. In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

Bonnie Grewe's accusations of police corruption, which were followed by her arrest and then exoneration, have drawn so much attention to the criminal case of her son, Cory Henry, that Henry's attorney wants his trial to be relocated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

brian

Fairmont, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2013
This family is trash!This kid rapes a girl in his mommys house and shes trying to help him get away with it.??And I know exactly who this kid is!He is a loser going Nowhere fast!HE IS A DRUNK and is always starting trouble.He is always harassing and disrespecting women on a daily basis.He sells drugs and thinks he is a thug.He has NO RESPECT for anyone.These people are trying to get away with raping someone.Get these people out of our town!They are untrustworthy people always trying to scam or sue someone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
imsi catcher in wheeling? Jun 8 Dump the Trump 3
got that boy (Jan '15) Jun 6 JunkiesAintSlick 8
News Terry to Spend Half-Year On Home Confinement (Mar '11) May '16 princess 2
WVU Needs To Acquire CAMC and CAMCARE ! May '16 Frank Underwood 2
Reward (Apr '15) Apr '16 hello 6
News 13 Arrested In Wheeling Prostitution Sting (Jun '06) Apr '16 Sparky 13

Wheeling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance