Robber Dead In Store Shooting

May 25, 2012 Read more: The Intelligencer 13

An Elm Grove Pharmacy employee shot and killed a man who was trying to rob the business at about 5 p.m. Friday.

Read more
whgwldcat

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 26, 2012
They need to give him a medal. That's one less robber and one less person he could have killed. I really feel sorry for the Pharmacist. He's probably traumatized for life. Lets keep him and his family in our prayers!
the robbers babi

Lodi, OH

#2 May 27, 2012
Umm think of the robbers family grow balls and say that to his sisters face 3044550292 the pharmacy Guy didn't have to shoot 3 times he wanted him dead I wont pray for his family
dealwithit

Saint Clairsville, OH

#3 May 28, 2012
Robber made a decision, looks like a bad one, sorry for the family, not the perp
Mitch

North Lawrence, OH

#4 Jun 2, 2012
the robbers babi wrote:
Umm think of the robbers family grow balls and say that to his sisters face 3044550292 the pharmacy Guy didn't have to shoot 3 times he wanted him dead I wont pray for his family
And the robber didn't have to rob a pharmacy. You expect people to feel bad for him? That retard deserved to die.
It dosnt matter

Welch, WV

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
And the robber didn't have to rob a pharmacy. You expect people to feel bad for him? That retard deserved to die.
You people are such good christians, You should be ashamed of your selfs, but im sure your not. He deserved to be punished and sent to jail, and if the Pharmisist shot 3 times in a row thats one thing, but if there were pauses in the shots that is murder. I cant wait to see the replys to this, but iv said what I wanted, and dont care what else is said
Mitch

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2012
I never claimed to be a Christian. And no, I'm not ashamed. People need to be held accountable for their actions. If you pull a gun during a robbery, I have no sympathy for what happens to you. Maybe he should have gotten a job to buy his drugs. Oh wait, that would be too much work.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Perhaps he just wanted some Skittles and tea. Don't be so judgemental. Actually when we were traveling through the region i did not see anything worth having. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Mitch

Mansfield, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2012
You are really annoying you dumbass troll.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#9 Jun 3, 2012
Mitch wrote:
I never claimed to be a Christian. And no, I'm not ashamed. People need to be held accountable for their actions. If you pull a gun during a robbery, I have no sympathy for what happens to you. Maybe he should have gotten a job to buy his drugs. Oh wait, that would be too much work.
We can tell you are not, Mitch. You are an absolute fool with no compassion for anyone. I'll bet you have to pay for it too, can't imagine any woman (or Man) being with someone so judgemental and heartless as you possum. You sound like a very depressed or unhappy homosexual with a hatred for others. I will pray for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps perhaps you will meet a nice man if you change your attitude.
Colorado

Glenwood Springs, CO

#10 Jun 4, 2012
the robbers babi wrote:
How do you know it was 3 times? Depending on the news? Only truth known so far is robber holding staff at gunpoint threatening to kill everyone in store and was shot in self defense. Jail or dead. A dead beat Dad is gone to a child either way. No one wants to see someone die. But should it be an armed gunman or an innocent woman with children of her own at home... The right person died. He died because he CHOSE to commit a crime and threaten innocent lives. This is not a personal attack avaunt you. Just a different point of view one that I would gladly share with his sister. I'm only sorry she could not help him to get clean and be a father to his children. Maybe he would still be alive.
Big Crank

Bronx, NY

#11 Oct 25, 2012
That was an awesome ending to that robbery..now I hope they string the pig up that was his get away driver. Hats off the the pharmacist !!
dreamer

Pineville, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2012
where did this happen at
LOL Cat

Shippingport, PA

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>We can tell you are not, Mitch. You are an absolute fool with no compassion for anyone. I'll bet you have to pay for it too, can't imagine any woman (or Man) being with someone so judgemental and heartless as you possum. You sound like a very depressed or unhappy homosexual with a hatred for others. I will pray for you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps perhaps you will meet a nice man if you change your attitude.
Here's proof that eating lead paint chips causes brain damage.

Thanks, Hag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reward 14 hr Tired 1
News Alleged Beating, Robbery At Knights Inn in Whee... Mar '15 Old Black Joe 1
question about wheeling area Mar '15 north wheeling ho... 3
Missing Person - Jeffery E Dale Mar '15 bubu 1
got that boy Feb '15 Hagatha May 2
News Smoking Ban Still a Hot Topic (Jul '14) Feb '15 BUCKEYE AT BIRTH 6
John Preston Feb '15 Sunshine19 3
More from around the web

Wheeling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE