Uncle Ted

Charleston, WV

#14249 May 12, 2013
Well said nutshot.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14250 May 12, 2013
How do you figure you hit close to anything?

Oh right, you were thinking about my bone again, weren't you?

You are the one that turns everything into some sort of homosexual rant. Sounds like you're the one that can't stop thinking about bones.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a little too close to home Stuck Fick? Oh, by the way, happy Mothers Day and believe me you are a mother.
Born on the 4th of July

Charleston, WV

#14251 May 12, 2013
What do you think about people loosing their 1st amendment rights? Well you losers are using it all up.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#14252 May 12, 2013
Dog tird... You sure have alot of time on ur hands to put together such a bullshet list of supposed facts. Welfare must be good to ya. Oh, youre welcome and have a nice day.
bacon hater

New Castle, PA

#14253 May 12, 2013
These people still can't figure out why they can't win - it's like playing poker with someone who's always trying to play a three-card flush. Gay accusations don't affect straight people after the 5th grade.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14254 May 12, 2013
McDildo, get back to your shack in the woods and fire up that still. Nobody cares.
mcbill wrote:
Dog tird... You sure have alot of time on ur hands to put together such a bullshet list of supposed facts. Welfare must be good to ya. Oh, youre welcome and have a nice day.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14255 May 12, 2013
mcbill wrote:
He is living in mommy's basement waiting for someone to get the band back together.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14256 May 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
These people still can't figure out why they can't win - it's like playing poker with someone who's always trying to play a three-card flush. Gay accusations don't affect straight people after the 5th grade.
Yeah, so far, their only comeback has been to call someone gay or to claim that someone is on welfare. Neither of which changes the fact that they STILL can't win an election.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14257 May 12, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You're (right Doggy?) right Meat Lover, gay accusations don't bother straight people. Funny how they bother you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14258 May 12, 2013
Link to any of the infantile accusations that you've made that have bothered anyone, idiot boy? You're weak, powerless, and mindless....and the funniest part of all of that is that you think your infantile nonsense makes you effective.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're (right Doggy?) right Meat Lover, gay accusations don't bother straight people. Funny how they bother you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14259 May 12, 2013
Unlike you, who is living in an outhouse waiting on someone to drop another load to keep you warm.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
He is living in mommy's basement waiting for someone to get the band back together.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#14260 May 12, 2013
You mean nobody "whom you deem worthy" cares... And i believe that means a great deal coming from a godless meatsack of cells like you. And hey pork pud, i didnt call you gay... Say... Something bothering you? Silly of me. With no morals, how can something be bothering you? My mistake.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14261 May 12, 2013
mcbill wrote:
You mean nobody "whom you deem worthy" cares...
No, I mean nobody with an IQ that is above that of a fence post cares. Sorry if that doesn't include you and your girlfriends.
mcbill wrote:
And i believe that means a great deal coming from a godless meatsack of cells like you.
Once again, McDummy, nobody cares.
mcbill wrote:
And hey pork pud, i didnt call you gay... Say... Something bothering you? Silly of me. With no morals, how can something be bothering you? My mistake.
I don't believe he said you were bothering him. He said you were ineffective.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14263 May 12, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Unlike you, who is living in an outhouse waiting on someone to drop another load to keep you warm.
<quoted text>
And I am infantile? Yet one more example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
cranky

Charleston, WV

#14264 May 12, 2013
Why can't you people debate issues without sounding like a bunch if schoolyard runny nose brats. This does nothing to make either sides point look better. It actually furthers most people with common sense look at both sides and think why would I want to be part of this.
bacon hater

New Castle, PA

#14265 May 12, 2013
cranky wrote:
Why can't you people debate issues without sounding like a bunch if schoolyard runny nose brats. This does nothing to make either sides point look better. It actually furthers most people with common sense look at both sides and think why would I want to be part of this.
It only deteriorates to this point because the tea baggers honestly have nothing else in their bag of tricks but to call people gay and and poor. That's it. That's their repertoire. You'll notice when an intelligent conservative comes on, there isn't any name calling. Hell, we usually agree on more than we disagree.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14267 May 13, 2013
There you go again, asking stupid questions. Yes, you are infantile.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am infantile? Yet one more example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
1 post removed
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14269 May 13, 2013
Wrong tea bagger. You guys called yourself that. Don't take my word for it - look it up. Then you dipshits realized how f_cking stupid you were, so you tried to unring that bell. Nice try.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14270 May 13, 2013
From Wikipedia:

Use of term "teabagger"

The term teabagger was initially used to refer to Tea Partiers after conservatives used tea bag as a verb on protest signs and websites. Members of the movement adopted the term, and referred to themselves as teabaggers. Shortly thereafter, however, others outside the movement began to use the term mockingly, alluding to the sexual connotation of the term when referring to Tea Party protesters. Most conservatives do not, for the most part, use the term with its double entendre meaning; rather it seems the political left has adopted the joke.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14271 May 13, 2013
Proving once again that teabaggers are ALWAYS WRONG, but never in doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Person - Jeffery E Dale 11 hr bubu 1
got that boy Feb 26 Hagatha May 2
question about wheeling area Feb 25 Hagatha May 2
Smoking Ban Still a Hot Topic (Jul '14) Feb 23 BUCKEYE AT BIRTH 6
John Preston Feb 20 Sunshine19 3
clk059 Feb 13 Lee 1
Arena Struggles To Find Workers Feb 10 Old Black Joe 1

Winter Storm Watch for Ohio County was issued at March 03 at 9:24PM EST

Wheeling Dating
Find my Match