Oak Hill Man Arrested for Sexual Assault

Oak Hill Man Arrested for Sexual Assault

Posted in the Wheeling Forum

Fayette

Hansford, WV

#1 Jul 16, 2011
A Fayette County man is behind bars facing sexual assault charges. Jeremy Scott Clayton, 30, from Oak Hill, was arrested early Thursday and charged with 28 counts of third degree sexual assault. He's also charged with 28 counts of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, or custodian, since police believe he was involved with a juvenile female. These alleged crimes reportedly happened between April and May of this year. Clayton sits in Southern Regional Jail, his bond's set at $100,000.

http://www.woay.com/News.aspx...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2013
Over in Putnam County. Child molester. Tell dat dere kin folk up in dat there county. Punish that there sicko.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3 May 13, 2013
Possums, this should not even be made a big deal of in your area. WV is the inbred capitol of the world. Most of you are a product of "close family" ties. Why do you think most of the children in WV ride the short bus and have an IQ of a turnip? Haven't you heard the WV state slogan,"It ain't really a sin if it's with your kin?" Possums, i realize you do not like hearing the truth over and over about your filthy state and the wierd ways of it. However facts are facts possums. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Goodfellow

Salem, WV

#4 May 16, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, this should not even be made a big deal of in your area. WV is the inbred capitol of the world. Most of you are a product of "close family" ties. Why do you think most of the children in WV ride the short bus and have an IQ of a turnip? Haven't you heard the WV state slogan,"It ain't really a sin if it's with your kin?" Possums, i realize you do not like hearing the truth over and over about your filthy state and the wierd ways of it. However facts are facts possums. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
There you go...keep the inaccurate stereotypes going. We are having quite a few people moving in from other states...are their IQs dropping by 50 points upon crossing the border? Does this explain YOU?

The one huge thing West Virginia needs to do is improve its business climate, causing high-paying jobs to arrive. This will help alleviate our growing drug and poverty program by giving people REAL hope, not sucking at the government tit.

From your response, some might be tempted to think you rode on a short yellow limousine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 51 min Sundog512 1,502
Adrian Whorton Aug 21 You know 1
Vote For Donald Trump Aug 7 Idiot Democrats 2
Vote for Hillary Aug 7 Idiot Democrats 2
wheeling wv wants to murder your children (Jan '14) Aug 4 Italy 3
what are the strip clubs like in wheeling? (Mar '10) Jul 31 Bring Cash and Lysol 20
joann danehart (Mar '09) Jul '16 Anonymous 4

Wheeling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheeling Mortgages