what are the strip clubs like in wheeling?

Posted in the Wheeling Forum

Steven

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2010
I am workinging close to wheeling Wv and was wondering on what strip clubs to go to?
Scooter Moonpie

Broadview Heights, OH

#2 Mar 25, 2010
Try Our Lady of Perpetual Tips.
Joe

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Jill's gentlemen's club is my personal favorite.
Curious

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Joe wrote:
Jill's gentlemen's club is my personal favorite.
I tried Jills and enjoyed it. I was talking to one of the girls there and they said to try Godfathers. Any good?
Hot Gurl

Easton, MD

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Godfathers is pretty good. I miss the old My Club.
Hot Gurl

Easton, MD

#6 Aug 6, 2010
hey going there
Booba

Toronto, OH

#7 Aug 7, 2010
If you can check out Rumorz in Weirton 20 miles north of Wheeling ..Top notch woman and very respectable club
ur kidding right

Broadview Heights, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2010
Hot Gurl wrote:
Godfathers is pretty good. I miss the old My Club.
my club? good lord, you had to scrape the crabs off you when you left that sploodge hole. gawd, that was a nasty place. good riddance.

haven't been in rumorz in over 15 years but i have to admit i fell in lust there a couple times.
Booba

Toronto, OH

#9 Aug 7, 2010
ur kidding right wrote:
<quoted text>
my club? good lord, you had to scrape the crabs off you when you left that sploodge hole. gawd, that was a nasty place. good riddance.
haven't been in rumorz in over 15 years but i have to admit i fell in lust there a couple times.
They completely remodled it about 5 years or so back ..The main bar is upstairs with a big dance floor a larg bar with ver big comfortable bar stools a couple of very big flat screens for sports poker machines in a side room alot more places to sit ..downstairs is where the old bar is and they remodled that also you go down their to get your lap dances and etc...Its a full bar downstairs as well my guess for private parties and also very nice ...Until recently they had happy hour 1 dollar a beer from 5 till 9 ..I used to go there after work and watch a hockeye or football game and get nice ..smoke a nice cigar watch some fat butts dance in front of my face ...They got some nice tail ..
Ransom

Dover, OH

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Booba wrote:
<quoted text>They completely remodled it about 5 years or so back ..The main bar is upstairs with a big dance floor a larg bar with ver big comfortable bar stools a couple of very big flat screens for sports poker machines in a side room alot more places to sit ..downstairs is where the old bar is and they remodled that also you go down their to get your lap dances and etc...Its a full bar downstairs as well my guess for private parties and also very nice ...Until recently they had happy hour 1 dollar a beer from 5 till 9 ..I used to go there after work and watch a hockeye or football game and get nice ..smoke a nice cigar watch some fat butts dance in front of my face ...They got some nice tail ..
I think you're confusing that with Rumorz in Weirton WVA. THAT's the one whichwas upgraded with everything. The city demolished the MyClub sometime back. It was in the newspaper when that was tore down.
lee

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2011
nasty hoes who have aids, so dont go down stairs. Ugly, Fat, Diseased....go for it.
Jojo

Marietta, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2011
I've been to both. Girls are about the same at both godfathers and rumorz but the bartenders at godfathers are a hell of alot better.
Joe

Morgantown, IN

#13 Feb 1, 2011
I went to My Club back in high school. If I was smart back then, I wouldn't have. It was like a sleazy biker bar, very rough. I don't even know if they are still there.
Brian

New York, NY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
I worked at MY Club for a few years. Always had a blast there, we had our share of fights, but always had fun.
Bobby W

Biddeford, ME

#15 Oct 11, 2014
Brian wrote:
I worked at MY Club for a few years. Always had a blast there, we had our share of fights, but always had fun.
Back in the 90's My Club was the place to be. I loved it there.
Homeless Wino Pete

Shippingport, PA

#16 Oct 22, 2014
I never see strippers down here by my refrigerator box on the river bank.
Really

Greensburg, PA

#17 Nov 5, 2014
If you seen one, you have seen them all. Strip clubs in general

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
got that boy 8 hr kay 1
Passing the hammer: Warwood Tool's owner changes Thu Casual Observor 1
Calling All Registered Nurses Jan 2 Doctor Who 1
Paul Parsons - Masonry Concrete & Roofing Dec '14 Loren 2
woman, if you've met any pipeliners! (Apr '13) Dec '14 cheater 13
Insane Asylum/Roney's Point (Jun '07) Dec '14 doug Palmer 208
the music thread (Mar '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 48

Winter Storm Watch for Ohio County was issued at January 30 at 6:43PM EST

Wheeling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wheeling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie