Clearview Bar Robbed

Clearview Bar Robbed

There are 1 comment on the Wheeling News story from May 10, 2012, titled Clearview Bar Robbed. In it, Wheeling News reports that:

Police officers and sheriff's deputies arrested a man in Warwood late Wednesday after he allegedly robbed a bar in the Clearview area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wheeling News.

Dean Ostrander

Wheeling, WV

#1 May 15, 2012
Well if u people that are running the law then have some leeway on the drs around here to prescribe what patients need and your crime rate will go down instead of people robbing bars for their drugs instead of you wanting people robbing everyone have them sent to a dr to vet what they need! All I forgot that all u people that are better than other people and don't have addictions might have no work cause their wouldn't be as much crime if the drs gave them what they needed but oh no better not give them their meds lime I said ud rather have people robbing so u can ha e fun ruining peoples lives taking them to jail instead of getting them help like they probably need instead u just wait on the robbery to take em away. I'dd send bim to therapy and give the man what he needs so he's not down the local pub plotting o. How to rob it and scoring smack at the same time. I swear our judicial system Su ks and is wrong and backwards. You all need a reality check and judge.ent day will come whether it's on the street one day when u least expect it or by out higher power. Thanks all u crooked officers for your service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987
In town Feb 15 In area 1
In need Feb 12 Worker 1
got that boy (Jan '15) Feb 12 Worker 10
Clubs Feb 8 In area 1
News Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Bligh... (Oct '14) Jan 31 bestie 4
Fun Ladies (Dec '15) Jan 26 bigandnosey 7

Wheeling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheeling Mortgages