Clearview Bar Robbed

May 10, 2012 Full story: Wheeling News

Police officers and sheriff's deputies arrested a man in Warwood late Wednesday after he allegedly robbed a bar in the Clearview area.

Read more
Dean Ostrander

Wheeling, WV

#1 May 15, 2012
Well if u people that are running the law then have some leeway on the drs around here to prescribe what patients need and your crime rate will go down instead of people robbing bars for their drugs instead of you wanting people robbing everyone have them sent to a dr to vet what they need! All I forgot that all u people that are better than other people and don't have addictions might have no work cause their wouldn't be as much crime if the drs gave them what they needed but oh no better not give them their meds lime I said ud rather have people robbing so u can ha e fun ruining peoples lives taking them to jail instead of getting them help like they probably need instead u just wait on the robbery to take em away. I'dd send bim to therapy and give the man what he needs so he's not down the local pub plotting o. How to rob it and scoring smack at the same time. I swear our judicial system Su ks and is wrong and backwards. You all need a reality check and judge.ent day will come whether it's on the street one day when u least expect it or by out higher power. Thanks all u crooked officers for your service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged Beating, Robbery At Knights Inn in Whee... Mar 14 Old Black Joe 1
question about wheeling area Mar 9 north wheeling ho... 3
Missing Person - Jeffery E Dale Mar 3 bubu 1
got that boy Feb '15 Hagatha May 2
News Smoking Ban Still a Hot Topic (Jul '14) Feb '15 BUCKEYE AT BIRTH 6
John Preston Feb '15 Sunshine19 3
clk059 Feb '15 Lee 1
Wheeling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web