Since: Mar 13

Wheeling,Wv

#24 Mar 5, 2013
sum chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever party at the Mountaineer bar and grill Shannon24? My husband was working with contractors in Wheeling and i think he cheated on me up there. I could never go sneak up on him bc we had small children in school. This was a couple of years back when he was up there.
sum chick,what was your husbands name? I used to party at the Mountaineer all the time and had several contractors hit on me. A few of them I took up on the offer.
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Kala_69 wrote:
<quoted text>
sum chick,what was your husbands name? I used to party at the Mountaineer all the time and had several contractors hit on me. A few of them I took up on the offer.
Possum, I'll bet you took the all up on their "offer". If you want to call a quick "BJ" in the alley an offer. I heard you get those "offers" cause you have no teeth. Yes I bet the old miners like that.

Since: Mar 13

Wheeling,Wv

#26 Mar 6, 2013
CUNTry gal,yea I spelled it that way,you don't know me so keep your mouth to yourself! Maybe I screwed your husband,is that why you have the attitude? Was I better than your gum job you give him? Or was it the fact that when I cum I squirted all over him?
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Kala_69 wrote:
CUNTry gal,yea I spelled it that way,you don't know me so keep your mouth to yourself! Maybe I screwed your husband,is that why you have the attitude? Was I better than your gum job you give him? Or was it the fact that when I cum I squirted all over him?
You sure sound like a WV woman. No you never screwed my husband. Like the song says,"when he picks up trash,he puts it in a garbage can". And my husband stays home and does not go to your filthy bars sister. And no gum jobs for me, I have ALL my teeth and they are perfect,just like me. So keep running your wrinkled old mouth on here and trying to do everyone's husband. I will pray for you, that you don't choke!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Wheeling,Wv

#28 Mar 7, 2013
How does a 22 yr old have a wrinkled old mouth? I'm no drug user and have all my teeth! Yes I'm a WV girl! If I didn't screw your old man cuntry gal,then keep my name out of your mouth!
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#29 Mar 7, 2013
Kala_69 wrote:
How does a 22 yr old have a wrinkled old mouth? I'm no drug user and have all my teeth! Yes I'm a WV girl! If I didn't screw your old man cuntry gal,then keep my name out of your mouth!
When you were 22,WV was Indian territory sister. And as for you having all your teeth, well, perhaps you do but we taxpayers paid for them. Now back to spreading your "whatever" around the trashy bars you frequent.

Since: Mar 13

Wheeling,Wv

#30 Mar 7, 2013
LMAO cuntry girl,I think you are confused! Don't you mean when you were 22,WV was Indian territory? And no you taxpayers didn't pay for my teeth,they are all natural just like I am! So as I said before,keep my name out of your mouth! I'm just curious as to whether I did screw sum chicks old man!
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Kala_69 wrote:
LMAO cuntry girl,I think you are confused! Don't you mean when you were 22,WV was Indian territory? And no you taxpayers didn't pay for my teeth,they are all natural just like I am! So as I said before,keep my name out of your mouth! I'm just curious as to whether I did screw sum chicks old man!
Sister, you screwed everybody's old man. In fact I've heard that screwing you is like throwing a hotdog down the hallway!!!!!!You are just a loose B@#ch with no teeth and a big mouth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 11, 2013
hotgirl26lookingforfun wrote:
i want a hot coal miner can someone point me in the right direction
Hey there Hotgirl, what about an oil & gas man? Damn Girl, now we also LOVE to have fun and I mean every way possible! Holler back if you're not too busy
Bubba Bill

Orlando, FL

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Hotgirl, what about an oil & gas man? Damn Girl, now we also LOVE to have fun and I mean every way possible! Holler back if you're not too busy
I'll betcha do good buddy. I'm available tonite again!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Bubba Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I'll betcha do good buddy. I'm available tonite again!!!!!!
Sorry there Bubba, but I was sending a message to a "Hot Girl", notice the gender , as in FEMALE, not some kinda hairy leg. I know there are some ladies in the Wheeling area that like to have fun!
sum chick

Bridgeport, WV

#35 Mar 11, 2013
Kala_69 wrote:
<quoted text>
sum chick,what was your husbands name? I used to party at the Mountaineer all the time and had several contractors hit on me. A few of them I took up on the offer.
All i can say on this public forum are his initials are J.B. If you give me any further reason to believe you might know him. I will give you more details. I really would appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.
Bubba Bill

Orlando, FL

#36 Mar 11, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Bubba, but I was sending a message to a "Hot Girl", notice the gender , as in FEMALE, not some kinda hairy leg. I know there are some ladies in the Wheeling area that like to have fun!
Oh come on, i had you twice before an you liked it. Grabbed me by the hair of the head and shoved it down my throat, the more i gagged the more turned on you got. glad you hurried up an finished when ya did, i was bout to pass out

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#37 Mar 12, 2013
Bubba Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on, i had you twice before an you liked it. Grabbed me by the hair of the head and shoved it down my throat, the more i gagged the more turned on you got. glad you hurried up an finished when ya did, i was bout to pass out
Man you a disturbed SOB is all I can say! You need to pack your happy ass and go to Key West or San Francisco, but stay the hell out of WV where guys like ladies and only ladies!
cletus and poot

Orlando, FL

#38 Mar 12, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Man you a disturbed SOB is all I can say! You need to pack your happy ass and go to Key West or San Francisco, but stay the hell out of WV where guys like ladies and only ladies!
Now you dont no what you is sayin. wez met more men in WV and KY that like ta swing then anyee wheres else. Aint never bin to tha places you talked about but we is sure you had a good time thare to. we bin to busyee in the hills ta ever go anyee wheres else. glad you had tha time to visit tho an let us no bout tha goins on thare. sounds like you has had one good time after nother. we likes da laddiez to, jest not in da bed. we likes da WV "MENS" for dat.wee aint deesturbed in WV, wees jest buzy all do times. dont bee ashameed of what yo likes.jest go wiff it an have fun. sounds like you alreadee has from them places you menshunned.nuttin wrong wiff droppin to yore nees an polishun a nob or to.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#39 Mar 13, 2013
cletus and poot wrote:
<quoted text>Now you dont no what you is sayin. wez met more men in WV and KY that like ta swing then anyee wheres else. Aint never bin to tha places you talked about but we is sure you had a good time thare to. we bin to busyee in the hills ta ever go anyee wheres else. glad you had tha time to visit tho an let us no bout tha goins on thare. sounds like you has had one good time after nother. we likes da laddiez to, jest not in da bed. we likes da WV "MENS" for dat.wee aint deesturbed in WV, wees jest buzy all do times. dont bee ashameed of what yo likes.jest go wiff it an have fun. sounds like you alreadee has from them places you menshunned.nuttin wrong wiff droppin to yore nees an polishun a nob or to.
You dumbass SOB's don't have a clue do you? I am a born and bred Hillbilly from WV and the kinda crap you talk about goes on in those weird ass places that I mentioned, but not here in WV as far as I know, or at least not the places that I frequent. Get with the program!
cletus and poot

Orlando, FL

#40 Mar 13, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You dumbass SOB's don't have a clue do you? I am a born and bred Hillbilly from WV and the kinda crap you talk about goes on in those weird ass places that I mentioned, but not here in WV as far as I know, or at least not the places that I frequent. Get with the program!
now possum you nos you likes da men folks. betcha bin poked more then a virgin on prom nite. we heerd ya gives good head to.wv be full of da mens dat likes da other mens, you dont need be ashammeed.why i bet when ole Jethro slips it to you, you jest skreem an hollar for more. member the song Cuntry Roads? Well the wv vershun is, Almost Heaven when i'm in ya. now youins stay safe an iffn ya dont no tha man to well make him ware a rainkote, iffn ya no what i mean.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 14, 2013
cletus and poot wrote:
<quoted text>now possum you nos you likes da men folks. betcha bin poked more then a virgin on prom nite. we heerd ya gives good head to.wv be full of da mens dat likes da other mens, you dont need be ashammeed.why i bet when ole Jethro slips it to you, you jest skreem an hollar for more. member the song Cuntry Roads? Well the wv vershun is, Almost Heaven when i'm in ya. now youins stay safe an iffn ya dont no tha man to well make him ware a rainkote, iffn ya no what i mean.
Man you ain't f*@^!ng right !
cletus and poot

Orlando, FL

#42 Mar 14, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Man you ain't f*@^!ng right !
i is rite alrite ole Bareback Rider (that means ya does tha other mens wiffout a rubber on!!!!!i nos a reel swanger whin i sees one.i new you was a little lite in tha loaferz an liked ta swang on poles. dont be ashaammmed,jus be happee, jes rememmer, it aint really a sin iffn it goes all tha way in!!!!!
Coal miners wife

Bridgeport, OH

#43 Mar 16, 2013
cletus and poot wrote:
<quoted text>i is rite alrite ole Bareback Rider (that means ya does tha other mens wiffout a rubber on!!!!!i nos a reel swanger whin i sees one.i new you was a little lite in tha loaferz an liked ta swang on poles. dont be ashaammmed,jus be happee, jes rememmer, it aint really a sin iffn it goes all tha way in!!!!!
what's the name of some of the coal miners u have met? And from what coal mine??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman, if you've met any pipeliners! (Apr '13) Dec 20 cheater 13
Insane Asylum/Roney's Point (Jun '07) Dec 17 doug Palmer 208
the music thread (Mar '12) Dec 15 Musikologist 48
please help me find someone!!!! Dec 11 Sunshine19 1
Senate President's Son Facing Fe... Dec 4 Concerned Citizen 1
looking for special company Dec 3 Dindu Nuffin 2
Casino's Nov 26 Homeless Wino Pete 2
Wheeling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wheeling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wheeling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wheeling

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:05 AM
Karlos Dansby bemoans rookies wasting time
NBC Sports 5:41 AM
Roethlisberger's knee apparently is fine