Killers ( or attempted killers) with ...

Killers ( or attempted killers) with short sentences

Posted in the Wheeling Forum

Denise

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2008
John Jaworski got released from prison today by Judge Jennifer Sargus after serving THREE YEARS for the crime of attempted murder. The court justified the release because Jaworski's Mother is supposedly sick. His accomplices, the victim's wife, and the the the guy that pulled the trigger, still have to serve a whopping six years on their sentences. Meanwhile, the victim, and I know him well, has to continually struggle to raise a son and a daughter in the aftermath of what his ex-wife has inflicted upon their family. I knew the victim in high school and college. He is a good man and deserves more from our criminal justice system.
Angel Dawn

Slidell, LA

#2 Oct 9, 2009
How do you lioke that,all because his mothers sick,huh? Well,just another example of different laws and rules for different people.He should serve more time for his crime. The victim and the victims children will struggle for a long time to come because of this violent crime.
Meanwhile,a 62 year old terminally ill wheeling man was sentenced today to 28 months in federal prison system,he may not live to walk out the prison doors,for a conspiracy charge,on crack,which he didn't do.his son and his son's girlfriend,audra sparks,both of which have prior records caused this.audra is squeling so she was given a year,the mans son got 40 months cause his past record.But mr.Harold "GENE" Boggs should have been given house arrest n probation,some steep fines and such.His daughter,from out of state said she would take responsibility for him,they still said no.But the girls who ratted Mr.Boggs and them out was dealing and gave names to save their own skin.Now a 62 year old termionally ill man will probably die in prison.And Audra Sparks will be out again in a year,back to dealing,prostituting,robbery and such!!!!
Shannon

Weirton, WV

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Ummm I understand this was posted in 2009 but just so u know Audra sparks did 2.5 years in jail.. Not a year! An u assumed before she even had her final sentencing hearing. And also another little FYI if Audra did rat on the old man then she would of gotten less than a year if at all. I know how the system works and trust me I know it very very well considering I know many cops. They wouldn't just randomly charge the old man without evidence against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
what are the strip clubs like in wheeling? (Mar '10) Apr 19 Homeless Wino Pete 22
Fun Ladies (Dec '15) Apr 18 Homeless Wino Pete 12
News Creativity needed to draw visitors Apr 17 gary 2
Debbie Buff Apr 16 Homeless Wino Pete 6
What just happened on eoff street? Apr 16 Homeless Wino Pete 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar '18 Musikologist 55

Wheeling Jobs

Personal Finance

Wheeling Mortgages