Potosi, MO

#43 Apr 21, 2012
The girls downtown are real fun for a few bucks
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

#44 Apr 27, 2012
Mr clean wrote:
The girls downtown are real fun for a few bucks
guess if you call gettin gummed to death by a drag queen fun, they are. i herd ya swing both ways anyhow, talk on the streets bout ya aint purdy. herd ya even gave up da back door for a crack ho an her husband
Obamafraud

Brecksville, OH

#45 Apr 28, 2012
You would know all about swinging both ways, candy.
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

#46 Apr 28, 2012
Obamafraud wrote:
You would know all about swinging both ways, candy.
yes i swung across the bridge from Omyo to W.Virginny, didn't like either one.Both suck and stink to high heaven
Obamafraud

Akron, OH

#47 Apr 29, 2012
Candy Kane wrote:
<quoted text>yes i swung across the bridge from Omyo to W.Virginny, didn't like either one.Both suck and stink to high heaven
More likely, you were swinging between AIDS victims and rabid dogs. Neither would have you.
1 post removed

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49 May 12, 2012
Way too much Obama kool aid in the river.
Obamafraud

Akron, OH

#50 May 14, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Way too much Obama kool aid in the river.
Not to worry. The First Gay President is a one-termer.
low life hillbilly

Moatsville, WV

#51 May 14, 2012
decent white woman wrote:
<quoted text>Size 2-3 Big?Compared to the heifers you date ,i'm tiny,and i have teeth too>Betcha can't top that you nasty ole hillbilly.Don't even try to match wits with me,you are not smart enough with your hillbilly 3rd grade education. Now cook your possum and deer and go to bed on that filthy mattress in your trailer.
if you are all that and more then why do you come to the wheeling forum and post all of these insults about wheeling & west virginia & etc?? do you have nothing else to do with your time?? does it make you feel some how much better about yourself?? if you are all that you say you are then you would not have the time or desire to come here and put us hillbilly's down and insult us!! maybe we like being the hillbilly trash that you say we are!! get a life & take your rude nasty unnecessary comments somewhere else & leave us hillbilly's alone!!! we are just fine without you!!!!!
decent white woman

Orlando, FL

#52 May 14, 2012
low life hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are all that and more then why do you come to the wheeling forum and post all of these insults about wheeling & west virginia & etc?? do you have nothing else to do with your time?? does it make you feel some how much better about yourself?? if you are all that you say you are then you would not have the time or desire to come here and put us hillbilly's down and insult us!! maybe we like being the hillbilly trash that you say we are!! get a life & take your rude nasty unnecessary comments somewhere else & leave us hillbilly's alone!!! we are just fine without you!!!!!
You need me there possum to teach you how to live properly. See, WV possums are dirty and nasty and need some help trying to get cleaned up and educated. Now you sound like you are a street urchin or an outhouse stow away. I'll bet you haven't had a good home cooked meal and a bath in a coon's age. Why, i can almost smell the stench from here. Now everyone knows how depressing and dirty Wheeling is. It's not like it is some big secret possum. Get a hold of yourself and get a life. There is hope for you possum.
WTH

Wheeling, WV

#53 May 14, 2012
The problems in "This Town" are not the color of someones skin, what sexual orientation they are, or their lack of education... its drugs.... a national problem not just ours, although WV seems to top the lists for prescription pain medications... the problems also lay in the fact that our elected political figures have put no teeth to our drug laws, we also allow doctors to prescribe pain killers endlessly and there is no checks and balances in the medical community since they will try to protect each other to protect themselves.... the rest of the problem with "This Town" is people idioticly and needlessly bashing each other like middle school teenagers...... my two cents has been put in
low life hillbilly

Fairmont, WV

#54 May 15, 2012
<quoted text>You need me there possum to teach you how to live properly. See, WV possums are dirty and nasty and need some help trying to get cleaned up and educated. Now you sound like you are a street urchin or an outhouse stow away. I'll bet you haven't had a good home cooked meal and a bath in a coon's age. Why, i can almost smell the stench from here. Now everyone knows how depressing and dirty Wheeling is. It's not like it is some big secret possum. Get a hold of yourself and get a life. There is hope for you possum.
i like me just the way i is. i aint needin any of that there fancy city spiffy educating you gots. but thank ya kindly anyways. now i gots to go cuz me an my cousin/hubby is fixen to go and clean up all the goat poo from the front of our new/used mobile home yard.
decent white woman

Orlando, FL

#55 May 15, 2012
low life hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
i like me just the way i is. i aint needin any of that there fancy city spiffy educating you gots. but thank ya kindly anyways. now i gots to go cuz me an my cousin/hubby is fixen to go and clean up all the goat poo from the front of our new/used mobile home yard.
sista, your place sounds delightful. I'll bet the inside is as lovely as the front yard. Do ya has a outhouse too? I'll betcha does. Now for a little limerick bout your home!!!There oncet was a lady from Wheelin, she had one hell of a feelin, she laid on her back, and played wiff her crack, and pissed all over the ceiling.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56 May 16, 2012
<quoted text>
sista, your place sounds delightful. I'll bet the inside is as lovely as the front yard. Do ya has a outhouse too? I'll betcha does. Now for a little limerick bout your home!!!There oncet was a lady from Wheelin, she had one hell of a feelin, she laid on her back, and played wiff her crack, and pissed all over the ceiling.
my new/used mobile home is just a beaut. we gots a heck of a nice set of wheels on it and after you get past all of the used junk cars in the front yard you can really see how nice she is. its a newer mobile home. shot it is only a 1979 model!! we will gets the runnin water hooked up in no time here now & we we only been here for 5 years now!! i dont likes the out house much since i seen that big ole snake out there so i just pee in the bucket on the back stoop now. dont like the walk anyways. too dang fat for that, besides thats i would have to wear my shoes up there. cant bend over to get them on now.
decent white woman

Orlando, FL

#57 May 17, 2012
sparkle and shine wrote:
<quoted text>
my new/used mobile home is just a beaut. we gots a heck of a nice set of wheels on it and after you get past all of the used junk cars in the front yard you can really see how nice she is. its a newer mobile home. shot it is only a 1979 model!! we will gets the runnin water hooked up in no time here now & we we only been here for 5 years now!! i dont likes the out house much since i seen that big ole snake out there so i just pee in the bucket on the back stoop now. dont like the walk anyways. too dang fat for that, besides thats i would have to wear my shoes up there. cant bend over to get them on now.
Honey i know the type of place well. Grew up in one myself. Worked in one too. Us girls ran a business out of it. The men "came" from miles around. We girls all took baths in Alum water(it draws and tightens),we would throw the dirty water out the winder since there was no indoor plumbin, anyhow the alum water was so strong it drew the s%$thouse up to the front porch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Fairlady 4,142
wvbc Jun 13 Curious 1
News City faces ACLU suit over cop firing May '17 Ian 1
Fun Ladies (Dec '15) May '17 Puff daddy 9
Insane Asylum/Roney's Point (Jun '07) May '17 SteelcityPhotography 212
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 53
In need Apr '17 andy 3

Wheeling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance