Last 'American Idol' finalist booted before finale

Full story: El Paso Times

"American Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart won't be growling on this season's finale.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Devine

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

About time she got booted off!!! Many others had much more talent than she did and got booted off sooner...
screen

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Did you see that look on her face right at the moment she was booted off... like as if to say; meee!!.. are you serious in that I'm not the one to continue on???... Hah!hah!hah!.. priceless! But she did (then) compose herself and went out graciously.

If I were to pay money to see either her, Lauren, or Scotty, in concert; then my money would go to Haley; simply because (like Casey) she is a good performer, and I know for a fact that she would give me a good show.
Im just sayin

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Scotty has been the best all along. Lauren... forgetable,boring, another songbird... blah blah blah.
George

Chatfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Ya Screen, I noticed the look on her face to, it was like,,"are you kidding me? I am the best one here!" it was kinda funny,, but she did compose herself,, I was waiting for the blow up that never came, but I do bet after the show she was one ticked off lady!!
Glad for Scotty,, do believe he is going to win the whole thing, Lauren is good, but most certainly not as good as Scotty, and dial idol poll results showed that Scotty got 2 times the votes on wednesday night than Lauren and Haley combined, so he is pretty much a shoe in,, just hope the AI contract doesn't tie him up so he can't get no where.
screen

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Yeah George, I remembered your curiosity as to how Haley would handle being voted off. And you're probably right about her "blowing off" some STEAM later-on that night... more than likely her father took the brunt of it all simply because he loves her very much and he can handle it.. as he has done many years before:)

As for Scotty?.. well... he just might take it all the way, I mean; it's hard for Lauren to compete against a Humoungus! amount of young teenage girls.. lovestruck for Scotty; who bye-the-way... will be the first (true) country male singer to win an AI award if he does win.

This reminds me of a fourth season (country/rock) finale between Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice(who was actually a professional recording artist before he entered the American Idol competition). Does anyone know what he is doing now?... just curious.

(sirca)
Bo Bice (born November 1, 1975 in Huntsville, Alabama; 29 year old during the 4th season) is from Helena, Alabama.. and auditioned in Orlando, Florida with The Allman Brothers Band's "Whipping Post". He wanted to introduce rock to American Idol. Prior to Idol he performed professionally and released an album with his band Purge.

P.S.
Do you find it kind of strange that Scotty, who last week was in the bottom seat with James; can all-of-a-sudden (this week) have twice the amount of votes than Lauren and Haley combined?... hmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wheeling Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wheeling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance