|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

none shadowreports posts wrote:
Whoever judged the above posts clueless, I would like to know why? There are witnesses to Rossi and Crams doings that the police fail to acknowledge. Exactly how many witnesses there are cannot even be determined because the police are keeping everything confidential. What exactly is there to be clueless about? Please explain yourself?
they judged my pos clueless too and I cited newspaper article and obituary. who knows why.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

When will you do this interview?
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I sure hope you can pull off that interview Mr.J. Klest in an honest fashion because I do not trust Rossi, not 3 decades ago and not now. I would be very surprised if Mr. Rossi were to reveal his identity though. I am 99% certain I found him by looking at his pictures on the internet. I cannot stress this enough: The Michael J. Rossi of New York that I identified on the internet is at 99% CERTAINTY however I cannot state 100% until he is proven to be Gacys friend and employee. I never could find an old photo of Rossi on the internet, I think he wanted it that way. I did find an old photo of Cram though and he is absolutely one the guys from Deep Quarry. I remember both of them very very well from at LEAST a dozen encounters in that quarry. I remember Gacy very well from about 6 to 8 seperate encounters as well. The NY Rossi has the same posture, apparent height, face, eyes, complexion, hair color, sexual orientation and is the correct age as the guy I did my best to avoid in that quarry but 33 years have gone by since I last saw him hiking up to the hidden hollow with Cram. I found this NY Rossi by searching names and photos on the internet from an internet lineup of guys named Michael Rossi. The police are not helping me at all. If Rossi decides to hide his identity forever, and the police assist him in this endeavor, it would be a tragedy. If there is another Michael J. Rossi of the same age and exact looks I would like to know that too. Thus far evil has won and has won big. What is certain is thus far Cram and Rossi are 2 of the luckiest mass murderers ever in history. Are you a lawyer Mr.J. Klest?
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

The realization of slander lawsuits on behalf of a mass murderer in regards to Deep Quarry may unfortunately be a textbook example to show the people the grotesquely magnified effects of a non-investigated major crime, to show the people the magnified ill effects of the misuse of the blue code of silence, and it also serves to show the people how even a mass murderer can be multi-protected by the laws that were designed to protect honest people. Mr. Michael J. Rossi, who was Gacy’s employee, wherever he is, is sitting smug right now (as was Mr. David F. Cram and potentially others), multi-protected by; 1) The non-investigation of the late 1970’s mass murders covertly and incorrectly blamed on John Wayne Gacy. 2) The blue code of silence; 3) The potential volley of attorneys, through no fault of their own, who are willing to work for free, willing to take up the cause of protecting a mass murderer from “supposed” slander simply because there are “no reports”. 4) The potential Judges and Jurys, through no fault of their own, who can falsely and unjustly punish witnesses, simply because non-disclosure and non-investigation was the chosen and protected plan in 1979. All of these reasons can falsely prosecute the innocent, tie up the court systems, waste tax dollars and bring to public spotlight witnesses whose desires were to always remain anonymous for the safety of their family from lunatics and sympathizers. Unjustly finalized slander suits would be another coffin nail in the ethical protocols of justice, the protection of victims and witnesses rights, and the system of due process. If anyone needs legal protection from the misuse of power it is the people, and NOT the criminals. This all could have been avoided with simple honesty in government that used strict proper protocol. There are no valid reasons to protect the interests of a mass murderer.
James

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Hey Non Shadow reports, I would be very interested in your encounters with John Wayne Gacy, what happened and what your impressions were of him. I am very interested in the gacy case and am interested in anyone with first hand encounters. Could you describe your experiences with Gacy. Thanks. James.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hi James, that is impossible to do in a post with 6 to 8 encounters with Gacy, some of them doozies. The real story now is the approx 30 additional victims at Deep Quarry that were never disclosed to the public. They were covertly blamed entirely on Gacy and never investigated. I am trying to get the police to listen to me and investigate my eyewitness account of seeing Michael J. Rossi and David F. Cram killing people and throwing them in the water. I know details that only a witness can know. I am putting my story and investigation anonymously in many postings on shadowreports.com . The police know who I am.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Petitions for PERMANENT LEGAL SEPARATION OF POLICE AND POLITICIANS PARTS 1 and 2

ipetitions.com/petition/legal-separation-of-p...

ipetitions.com/petition/permanent-legal-separ...
Researcher

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

J klest wrote:
We are producing a documentary about Gacy and we would like to interview Rossi.
J Klest-
How can I contact you?
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The petitions shown above were cancelled but may return with changes.

Mr. Researcher Jackson TN, How can I contact you?
deepquarry@yahoo.com
Logical person

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

U are all sick to think that those men were anything other than victims that were lucky enough not to be murdered themselves. I knew cram personally and very well and have heard the story many times throughout my life and it had never changed. The torture he went through and how badly it affected his life and his families and how badly people like you caused him to take his own life and leave his family in mourning over your sick and vindictive thoughts and opinions. Obviously if you've been searching for decades with no proof. THERE IS NONE. Because it is not true and only in your head. Those men were victims of a horrible crime committed by a sick man (Gacy)!!
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Logical Person,
You are wrong, that sick SOB, along with Michael J. Rossi, one unidentified third abductor and Gacy himself damn near murdered me at Deep Quarry. I avoided those guys for years. You were not there.(or were you?)The fact that the police covered up the Deep Quarry mass murderers enabled your friend and his buddies to remain free, except for Gacy who paid the price. He fooled you. He fooled the police. He and his buddies fooled me too(sort of)for quite a while (over 30 years0. All because the police fooled US, but not anymore. I told the police in 1980 about what was going on around Shick Road. The police were corrupt.

http://imageshack.us/user/turboquark

WITNESS STAND ANYONE? I AM READY WHENEVER THE POLITICIANS ARE.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Logical Person,
I have not been searching for decades. After being dismissed by the police in 1980 I gave up and did not follow the story one bit until resuming again in 2010. I have proof I was there, and I even supplied a murder weapon to the authorities. The police broke the law in 1979, and they are still breaking the law. Thus far the police have hung me out to dry while they pretend that the Deep Quarry mass murderers never happened, but they did happen, and I can prove it, but the police need to be honest and acknowledge what I saw. Thus far they are still in full denial mode. I am sorry for your friend but he was not the man you think he was.

http://imageshack.us/user/turboquark

WITNESS STAND ANYONE? I AM READY WHENEVER THE POLITICIANS ARE
wiseone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

None shadow reports, I think we may be able to help each other in sealing this case. Reply if you are still available and interested.
prince

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

curious wrote:
I also read recently of high school prinicpal in New York state named michael rossi who was indicted for child molestation (young boys of course)- he was the right age to be *that* Mike Rossi (though the name is pretty common). He escaped jail by resigning his post as principal. Anyone know if he is one and the same?
My guess is he is either a cop in Melrose or Elmwood.
wiseone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

prince wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is he is either a cop in Melrose or Elmwood.
Can I ask you why you think he's a cop from one of those suburbs?
wiseone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

none shadowreports posts wrote:
The realization of slander lawsuits on behalf of a mass murderer in regards to Deep Quarry may unfortunately be a textbook example to show the people the grotesquely magnified effects of a non-investigated major crime, to show the people the magnified ill effects of the misuse of the blue code of silence, and it also serves to show the people how even a mass murderer can be multi-protected by the laws that were designed to protect honest people. Mr. Michael J. Rossi, who was Gacy’s employee, wherever he is, is sitting smug right now (as was Mr. David F. Cram and potentially others), multi-protected by; 1) The non-investigation of the late 1970’s mass murders covertly and incorrectly blamed on John Wayne Gacy. 2) The blue code of silence; 3) The potential volley of attorneys, through no fault of their own, who are willing to work for free, willing to take up the cause of protecting a mass murderer from “supposed” slander simply because there are “no reports”. 4) The potential Judges and Jurys, through no fault of their own, who can falsely and unjustly punish witnesses, simply because non-disclosure and non-investigation was the chosen and protected plan in 1979. All of these reasons can falsely prosecute the innocent, tie up the court systems, waste tax dollars and bring to public spotlight witnesses whose desires were to always remain anonymous for the safety of their family from lunatics and sympathizers. Unjustly finalized slander suits would be another coffin nail in the ethical protocols of justice, the protection of victims and witnesses rights, and the system of due process. If anyone needs legal protection from the misuse of power it is the people, and NOT the criminals. This all could have been avoided with simple honesty in government that used strict proper protocol. There are no valid reasons to protect the interests of a mass murderer.
Let me know if you're still searching for justice.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

WISEONE,
Are you still there?
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

I mentioned this in previous postings on shadowreports.com . Right after Gacy was caught, the government drained the small south end lake where Gacy and his associates were disposing the victims. I went there one day shortly after Gacy was caught. Cram and Rossi were nowhere to be found which was unusual at that time seeing how they were almost always there right up to the time that Gacy was caught. I watched a middle aged man in a maintenance type uniform start up a large water pump about the size of a large pickup truck which was hooked up to the small south end lake and then he left….. leaving the gigantic rusty noisy old pump running with a large long beige colored hose leading southwest hundreds of yards off into the distance. I will artwork this eventually. I witnessed this from the south end cliff close to area K on the thug map I drew. I then watched the worker leave, he started walking north to leave but then he turned around and looked up in my direction as I stood on the cliff face looking down towards him, he never really broke stride too much and then he resumed his walk and left the quarry… and then I left the quarry too…. wondering if I was trespassing because they had just recently placed a long telephone pole laying down across the entrance where people used to park. There were also some new signs placed at the entrance that I ignored.

At that time Bartlett and Wayne Township were making their secret move to keep the stigma of John Wayne Gacy out of their SECRETLY pompous little towns and now it is a tragic and fatal FACT that some people paid with their lives, and that kids and young adults were molested and possibly murdered by the cold blooded mass murdering associates long after Gacy was caught; all so that Bartlett, Dupage County and Wayne Township could remain stigma free of John Wayne Gacy. There must have been other reasons too though. Obviously the feds and the state got involved; they too got people killed by letting mass murderers off the hook without ANY REMORSE NOW. In fact what Tom Darts team did in 2010 with the governmentally fabricated Daniel Noe story, actually helped the associates by creating alibis for them whether he admits it or not; and What Dart’s and Zaruba’s mentors did in 1979 also created alibis for the associates. I challenge these man to take the stand to dispute me in this matter. I challenge them all to take the stand, especially Michael J. Rossi.
none shadowreports posts

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

THE ACTUAL SECRET CLEANUP AT DEEP QUARRY.
The way it was explained to me, explained second hand that is, is that the police removed 20-something drowned victims, young men to be precise, from a “small lake near Chicago” and that supposedly all the families were notified (please see my earlier postings). This information came from a now retired high level cop soon after I contacted the Bartlett P.D. in 2010 regarding my approx 1975 Sunrise Lake incident with Gacy. About 2 weeks after I reported this incident there was a cement truck in front of the Sunrise Lake building that Gacy had taken me into, and shortly after that Daniel Noe was supposedly discovered by hunters in Utah; Noe was a young man who looked exactly like one of the men who I witnessed murdered by Cram and Rossi in 1978. Several interesting coincidences indeed that puts Tom Darts and John Zaruba’s team UNDER PUBLIC QUESTIONING, and that is exactly where I plan to put them. I have no qualms with calling a liar a liar. A witness should never have to fear the exposing of governmental lies that protects mass murderers such as Michael J. Rossi and his buddies. In a perfect society, a witness should never have to fear corruption however perfection is OBVIOUSLY NOT what our governments wants in this matter.
The quarry in Bartlett where I encountered Gacy and his associates at FOR YEARS in the Northwest suburbs is certainly “near Chicago”.
That quarry also fits the bill as to Gacy’s statement to Elrod at the time of his arrest that bodies “..were dumped… into a lake…”, a statement Gacy later recanted.
That quarry also fits the bill as to Frank Mains Becker-Stephenson article regarding the associates going to where “bodies were all over the place”.
That quarry is also where I took a murder weapon from Cram and Rossi in 1977 that I turned over to the authorities. This weapon also matches the rods I saw in Gacy’s trunk.
Probable cause exists in many facets of this heinous matter, yet our government refuses to lift a single finger to investigate this, or so it seems.
At that EXACT timeframe that this quarry was being cleaned up I had a friend in Hanover Park (John Whitten aka John Jensen) who supposedly drowned in a quarry near Elgin somewhere. If John Whitten was a murder victim at Deep Quarry and if the government spread out these victims throughout several counties and then lied to the public where they really found these victims then this would implicate the Feds and the state. There are very few people who could order separate counties in Illinois around.. the feds, the governor, and that is about it. This is high level corruption by men who probably thought they were doing the right thing but screwed up instead, men whose proclaimed history is OBVIOUSLY more important than the lives of the past, PRESENT and FUTURE murdered and molested victims at Deep Quarry, NY, IL, MI and who knows where else; the “where else’s” we may never know because the liars are good…. very very good….and very very important…OBVIOUSLY.
Witness stand anyone else besides me?
-Felix Francis Marcus, Eyewitness to mass murder.
Just curious

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

Was anyone here friends with victims, or family members/friends of victims? I am interested in hearing stories. I know this may not belong in this thread but I previously posted a thread in the forums and it went unanswered so I am hoping for some luck here. Also, if anyone knew Billy Carroll or Darrell Samson please let me know.. would love to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wheeling Discussions

Search the Wheeling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... 5 hr Beyonce's Weave 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 14 hr mewxico bOy 18
Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) 18 hr Nogods 54
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Tue KrisChristie 1,854
Review: Master Service Group Inc. (May '13) Tue Master Service Group 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Wheeling Dating

more search filters

less search filters