Information sought on unsolved Wheeli...

Information sought on unsolved Wheeling murder

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Information sought on unsolved Wheeling murder. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Wheeling police are renewing their call for help in solving the mysterious murder of a 27-year-old woman found dead in her home 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Hobart, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2011
I read about this and I've listened to the 911 audio tape... and I have to tell you it's impossible to tell if the guy that made the call was the killer. Problem is he does know something for sure... I wanna be clear I'm not sure he wasn't either... I mean let's be honest if he wasn't the killer then why didn't he come forward years after? Why didn't he send a secret tip if he's so concerned....why did his concern for her and her well being go away after he made that call? My opinion is that that guy is not innocent....I don't know what he did or what he knows but he told 911 info that nobody else would know. I've listened to theories that maybe he stumbled across a horrific scene or maybe he was just a man in the wrong place at the wrong time and he "stumbled" across this scene.....and then this great semaratian (sarcasm) was so nice to report it and hang up when asked when he was there..........this story kinda fascinates me and gets me thinking.....his 911 call is weird and "un-killer like" if u will. I bet modern voice recognizition software will get him to at least be identified.....I think he got away with not taking any responsibility because the 1991 technology was awful compared to today....was everyone thoroughly interviewed where she worked??? Really....nobody that was interviewed recognizes that 911 voice??? God will deal with this mess.....I feel sorry for her family and everyone close to her though.........."uuuhhhhh its a public phone....bye...." that guy needs found.....sad ordeal

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2012
so sad this is still unsolved, i remember when this happened. I can't believe no one recognized this guys voice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Tue deepquarry 88
News Honor Flight Chicago's last hurrah for World Wa... Mon Grateful American 1
News Des Plaines officials: Boston Fish plans expans... Oct 3 Community Cow Pie 1
News Images: #TBT Gallery looks back at Des Plaines Oct 1 Al Sharpton 1
News Kitchen renovation adds space, improves traffic... (Apr '14) Sep 29 EuniceGalarza 7
Gangs in Mundelein and why the PAPERS dont talk... (Aug '09) Sep 29 Jim 120
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Sep 27 Corrupt Union Bos... 7,566
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheeling Mortgages