Information sought on unsolved Wheeling murder

Oct 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Wheeling police are renewing their call for help in solving the mysterious murder of a 27-year-old woman found dead in her home 20 years ago.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2012
mike

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

I read about this and I've listened to the 911 audio tape... and I have to tell you it's impossible to tell if the guy that made the call was the killer. Problem is he does know something for sure... I wanna be clear I'm not sure he wasn't either... I mean let's be honest if he wasn't the killer then why didn't he come forward years after? Why didn't he send a secret tip if he's so concerned....why did his concern for her and her well being go away after he made that call? My opinion is that that guy is not innocent....I don't know what he did or what he knows but he told 911 info that nobody else would know. I've listened to theories that maybe he stumbled across a horrific scene or maybe he was just a man in the wrong place at the wrong time and he "stumbled" across this scene.....and then this great semaratian (sarcasm) was so nice to report it and hang up when asked when he was there..........this story kinda fascinates me and gets me thinking.....his 911 call is weird and "un-killer like" if u will. I bet modern voice recognizition software will get him to at least be identified.....I think he got away with not taking any responsibility because the 1991 technology was awful compared to today....was everyone thoroughly interviewed where she worked??? Really....nobody that was interviewed recognizes that 911 voice??? God will deal with this mess.....I feel sorry for her family and everyone close to her though.........."uuuhhhhh its a public phone....bye...." that guy needs found.....sad ordeal

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

so sad this is still unsolved, i remember when this happened. I can't believe no one recognized this guys voice

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wheeling Discussions

Search the Wheeling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 min All better now 3,830
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Scott 48,896
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 11 hr No One special 49
Jonah Kinsloving 15 hr Nuts 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu KrisChristie 1,856
Officials: Mariano's looking to build in Des Pl... Wed Beyonce's Weave 4
Police Blotter (Jun '10) Wed mewxico bOy 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wheeling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••