brandon justice
moose

Marion, OH

#22 Jan 13, 2011
i heard he was going to jail, does anyone know if he is in jail
dirty_fn_Rat

Monsey, NY

#23 Jan 18, 2011
probably not in jail yet. He's been busy snitching his way out of trouble and no not clean. so high he busted in an old ladies house he'd mistaken for someone that owed him drug money and got arrested again. He's such a waste of flesh to whoever is sticking up for him. He got fired for raping a girl at the detention center and beat on his ex all the time. Hey Brandon maybe you'll grow a set and kill yourself before everyone realizes what a snitch you are.
get it right

Marion, OH

#24 Jan 19, 2011
the guy is a bum and has been for years, to top it all off he's a pedofile.
dirty_fn_Rat

Monsey, NY

#25 Jan 31, 2011
So what was the guys name you snitched on and he killed himself again?? Oh what about when you were bragging about snitching on the pain clinic Missy Veach works at??? That was a good one. I wonder, does his family know it was you who talked to keep yourself out of trouble.. what about Missy?? Does she know you're making shit up about her just to get ahead? I can keep naming ppl all night... I'm sure the ppl you've ratted out and made up lies about would love to know. Do yourself a favor and kill blow your fucking head off you worthless piece of shit.
Brandon Justice

Marion, OH

#27 Feb 1, 2011
cHECK THE MUNICAPAL PAGE DIRTY, I HAD HER ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND 2 COUNTS OF ASSUALT!!! iVE NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN IN MY LIFE. CHECK UR FACTS B4 U RUN UR FUCKIN MOUTH. THEN U WILL SEE WHERE I PRESSED CHARGES ON HER FOR DOM VIOLENCE AND ASSUALT U IGNORNANT FUCK. SHES NEVER FILED ASSUALT ON ME BC I NEVER TOUCHED HER NEVER WOULD TOUCH A WOMAN. sTUPID HICK. aND IM ALSO A PEDOFILE? YEAH U CAUGHT ME. I RUN THE HIGH SCKEWLS ALL DAY. GEEZ UR AN IDIOT. IVE BEEN IN 8 YEAR RELATIONSHIP SINCE I WAS 24-25. aND IF RAPED A KID AT THE DETENTION, WHY DID I NOT GO TO JAIL WHEN I WAS 22? dOESNT MAKE SENSE HUH? tHATS BC THE TRUE,TRUE, IS I QUIT TO WORK FOR THE RAILROAD STUPID ASS. DO EVERY1 ELSE A FAVOR AND BLOW UR DAM HEAD. UR ONE SOUNDS MISERABLE AND U OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO LIFE TO GET ON HERE AND TALK SHIT OF OTHER PEOPLE. mUST MAKE U FEEL BETTER THAN THEM WHEN U RUN THEM DOWN HUH? wELL UR NOT BETTER THAN ME. BANK WHAT i BANK AT WORK, GET A HOT WIFE LIKE ME, FLIP HOUSES TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY, GET OUT OF UR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET A HOUSE LIKE MINE AND THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BE HAPPY. GIVE ME A CALL I COOD USE A ROOFER FOR MY NEXT HOUSE. mAYBE HELP U GET ON UR FEET. BELIEVE U GOT MY NUMBER I LISTED. gOD HELP U ALL. i'LL TRY TO PRAY FOR YA, BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, SO ID EXPECT IT TO GET WORSE FOR YA THEN BETTER. WELL, NICE TALKIN TO YA'LL I HAVE AN EARLY MORNING. PEACE OUT!!!
Brandon Justice

Marion, OH

#28 Feb 1, 2011
Hey rat I think the guy you are looking for is Andrew Jenkins. Just lucky he wasnt their when tom was raided? No got a call from his father-in-law timberlake from portsmouth p.d. he made sure he wasnt there and received no punishment. kinda odd uh? He lived there and walked away scott-free. Yet according to you i am a narc but goin to prison? narcs dont go to prison brother. Im not goin into any detail except Andrew been my best friend since 3rd grade until months ago he began to steal my money and i cant hang-out with people who live that lifestlye as I dont. Actually talk to sum1 who knows me. not of me but knows me.that is not my life and u have no idea what ur talkin bout. Ill leave it at that and u perfect people can cast judgement on all us non perfect people! lmfao!!! be good all!!!
Hummmm

United States

#29 Feb 1, 2011
dirty_fn_Rat wrote:
So what was the guys name you snitched on and he killed himself again?? Oh what about when you were bragging about snitching on the pain clinic Missy Veach works at??? That was a good one. I wonder, does his family know it was you who talked to keep yourself out of trouble.. what about Missy?? Does she know you're making shit up about her just to get ahead? I can keep naming ppl all night... I'm
sure the ppl you've ratted out and made up
lies about would love to know. Do yourself a
favor and kill blow your fucking head off you
worthless piece of shit.
What's he saying about Missy Veach?
lol

Monsey, NY

#30 Feb 1, 2011
didn't you lose your house and living with your grandma? the guy living there bought it back from the bank not from you. you don't flip houses. you stole from lowes to fix the house you were living in up. fixing one house up and losing it does not mean that. lol whatever girl you're lying to needs to get off the drugs and open her eyes. I heard Brandy was feisty. If you weren't such a skinny crack head a girl wouldn't have been able to beat you up. So a thief got robbed? everyone heard you bragging up being a narc and making up stuff about that girl. you only know how to lie about yourself and your life and other ppl to make yourself look good.
Rat

Monsey, NY

#31 Feb 1, 2011
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's he saying about Missy Veach?
He said when his house got raided he went undercover with a camera on his hat for the pd to get a video of her writing out scripts and signing them. The raid was all for show. I don't know the girl but she should know what he said.
Hummmm

United States

#32 Feb 1, 2011
Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
He said when his house got raided he went undercover with a camera on his hat for the pd to get a video of her writing out scripts and signing them. The raid was all for show. I don't know the girl but she should know what he said.
Wonder what's going on with them getting raided? It was supposed to be under
investagation.
Johnny P

Marion, OH

#33 Feb 21, 2011
All I know is my buddy works at Lowes & Brandon is one of the regular thieves in the store. Stealing everything & anything he can get his hands on. Once he actually came in there acting like a cop & tried to remove merchandise for an "investigation"!
Bobbie

Marion, OH

#34 Mar 9, 2011
I know Brandon and I also know he can be a prick at times but that has always been Brandon and I do know enough to say Brandon is not a thief, he did work for the railroad before I went to prison (ye went out and done) we all make mistakes who wants their skeletons blasted out plus all the hater bullish!t lies you are all putting on here who wants it all on topix! Y so we could get on here defend ourselves then you all continue making up lies and posting it get a job and get off other peoples lives!! So truth be told are you all helper of Brandon or do you have nothing better to do! He's a good guy we have all had issues and problems does that make us a waste of society no it means we made mistakes, u can fix them and be a better person f@?$ these loosers brandon
lol

Dublin, OH

#35 Mar 14, 2011
HAHAHA!!!! BIGGEST LOSER, SAYS hes THIS AND THAT AND IS NONE OF IT, HAS THIS AND THAT AND AGAIN HAS NONE OF IT!!!!!!
CANT EVEN SUPPORT HIS KID!
NEEDS HELP AND NEEDS TO GROW UP IN A MAJOR WAY,AND THE LIES HE SAYS IS soooo FUNNY THINKS HES GOT EVERTONE FOOLED WHEN INDEED HE DOES NOT!!!!
ONE WORD COMES TO MIND WHEN I SEE OR HEAR HIS NAME
.......PATHETIC!!!!!!!!1
Bobbie D

Marion, OH

#36 Mar 17, 2011
lol wrote:
HAHAHA!!!! BIGGEST LOSER, SAYS hes THIS AND THAT AND IS NONE OF IT, HAS THIS AND THAT AND AGAIN HAS NONE OF IT!!!!!!
CANT EVEN SUPPORT HIS KID!
NEEDS HELP AND NEEDS TO GROW UP IN A MAJOR
ONE WORD COMES TO MIND WHEN I SEE OR HEAR HIS NAME
.......PATHETIC!!!!!!!!1
you know everyone has made a mistake but I guess you all are perfect! Do u want your skeletons out of the closet and then put on the internet for a bunch of backstabbing fake people to blast you? The sad thing is you all use fake names the truth is you all are probably different than this to his face, Brandon just ignore these idiots they have nothing better to do than set on Thierry computers because they have no damn life
lol

Wapakoneta, OH

#37 Mar 20, 2011
truth hurts bitches haahaaahaaa.... just sayin
James

Marion, OH

#38 May 3, 2011
Someone said he was just sent to prison for around 5yrs, they read somewhere on the internet.
James

Marion, OH

#39 May 6, 2011
angie

United States

#40 May 13, 2011
Worry about your own lives..geez..... Is he paying your bills or buying your groceries? He is a good guy...take care of yourself and stop talking about other people...he is grown and doesn't need approval from anybody....
Littleman

Marion, OH

#41 May 14, 2011
I can't see him doing well in prison.
anon

Marion, OH

#42 May 19, 2011
Angie, NO now we are paying his bills with our taxes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. McGinnis (Mar '10) 13 hr Big Daddy 32
How many guys enjoy being pegged? 14 hr Budussy 6
Anyone know Ashley Culp from the furnace? Mon Knowman 2
Fred's in Wheelersburg Mon Know the Law 5
doc mollet (Apr '13) Sun Budussy 6
Slusher Aug 28 Ky Girl 6
News Authorities looking for missing woman (Jun '13) Aug 27 Green machine 57

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance