Byrd arrested for gross sexual imposi...

Byrd arrested for gross sexual imposition

There are 146 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Byrd arrested for gross sexual imposition. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

The report of a sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl has landed a Scioto County man in the Scioto County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
halitosis

Minford, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Anybody know him? One sick puppy
anonymous

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2010
maybe misconception of facts
Watchful eye

Minford, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2010
I was talking to a lady that works at the jail. She saw the evidence. They have him cold on the charge. The sad thing is that it was his own thirteen year-old stepdaughter, and the pending charges involve his own eight-year old daughter.
Anonymous 1

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2010
What is so funny is that he has no step daughter that is 13. He doesnt have any step children at all. So the person giving out information at the jail should be brought up on charges for giving out information that is confidential according to the Mr. Kuhn.....
Getaclue

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2010
His 13 year old daughter is not his biological daughter!
anonymous

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2010
If the lady at the jails name comes out I am sure she will lose her job. The information she has given is completely false, not to mention confidential. I am the mother of the eight year old and there are no charges filed. So if there are pending charges it does not involve us. Please leave my children out of this. Children are innocent and dont need gossip that only hurts them. He does not have step children so you obviously are just one of these people who like to medal in business you know nothing about. Gossip only hurts and God is the only one who knows the evidence. Why dont you question him and see where that gets you! I am not taking sides with anyone, I am only commenting to help protect my children so if you choose to comment then please only comment the TRUTH. The most important thing you can do is pray for the family.
FAMILY

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2010
The 13 year old is his daughter from his first marriage, and sadly it is sick, and the girl needs prayers, and he turned himself in.
Anonymous 1

Marion, OH

#8 Feb 27, 2010
I agree with anonymous. We all need topray for the family. May God bless your family and keep watch over you through all this ordeal.
anonymous

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 27, 2010
Correction, once again, He does not have a 13 year old from his first marriage. You are correct in the fact that everyone involved needs prayer. And incorrect, he went in voluntarily for questioning. Once again please be careful to post factual information only. You are dealing with a family, a family with children who need prayer and support not slander. Thank you for your consideration of comments.
Anonymous 3

Matthews, NC

#10 Feb 28, 2010
I am the 13 year old daughter that this has happend to! And NONE of anybodys facts are straight! I am his daughter by his second marrige. He has no stepkids! And everybody that is getting involved only know what they heard! Please pray for everyone this has hurt!
Laughy PA

Matthews, NC

#11 Feb 28, 2010
They do have cold hard evidence. Hopefully the lady with the eight year old was saved from such nasty happenings. The thirteen year old is amazing for coming out with such a bad thing especially since she is losing her dad! Think about that people.
MadMother

Matthews, NC

#12 Feb 28, 2010
Now I have to take the internet away from my daughter. She has done nothing wrong, but she is being punished! Sometimes when something like this happens I wonder if there is even a God! Prayers are something me don't need, strenght to keep going is!!!
Gossip needs to stop

Marion, OH

#13 Feb 28, 2010
This needs to be stopped. How can these things be true and the stepmother not know that this went on. I am very sure that if this is true the nurse of the house would surely know if this had went on. Why did she wait to go back to her mothers and then this story comes out. I pray for both families. Someone is definately not telling the truth. Everyone loves a nasty story whether it is true or not.
tWS

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 1, 2010
There are 2 sides to every coin...what kind of "cold hard proof" could there possibly be from an alleged crime that allededly happened in August of last year? There could be absolutely no physical evidence from that long ago....So ask yourselves what other kind of proof could be "cold hard proof"? Please enlighten me.
GetItRight

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 1, 2010
Ohkay! He Has No Stepdaughters! All Of His Kids Are HIS KIDS! And No Where Does It Say It Was His Daughter Or "StepDaughter!" He Hasnt Been With His Wife For Over A Year Now! He Has Been Married Twice! One Daughter From The First Marrige And A Girl And Boy From The Second! IT WAS NOT HIS DAUGHTER HE DID THIS TOO! It Says A Mother Called About HER 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! Not About Bryds Daughter! And He Turned Himself In And Is Doing The Time Because He Knew What He Did Was Wrong! All Yu Ppl Need To Shut Up Cus Yu Dnt Kno The Story Of What Happend! Only A Few Ppl Do Like Me And The Family Of Bryd And The Family Of The 13 Year Old Girl! So SHUT UP ABOUT IT! HE DID SOMETHING WRONG ! EVERY ONE IN THERE LIFE DOES! ODDS ARE YU HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THIS BEFORE ALSO! AND IF YU WANT 'COLD HARD PROOF' STOP MAKING STUFF UP OUT OF YUR HEADS! IM NOT N ANYWAY DEFFENDING BYRD HERE BUT HIS DAUGHTER FOR WHAT PPL ARE SAYING! THANKS, BYE!
itnh

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2010
"GetItRight" doesn't know what they are talking about either...he was seperated from his wife at the beginning of September....he actually has 6 kids...one of which is a grown woman who says she can't believe that her dad would do this...he went to the station for "questioning"...not because he "he knew what he did was wrong"...also...people do not do time until they are CONVICTED in this country. "GetItRight"...you got it wrong!
GetItRight

Marion, OH

#17 Mar 1, 2010
Itnh Umm I Think I Kno What Im Talking Bout Here. After All Im His Daughter Best Friend Here! And Are Yu? Hm No! She Told Me The Whole Story When She Came Over And Was Back In Burg For Two Days Before Going Back To her Moms! So Dnt Tell Me I Got The Story Fucking Wrong When Yu Dnt Kno Shit!
itnh

United States

#18 Mar 1, 2010
You said it wasnt his daughter that said this. Im not saying that I know all the details. She told you it wasn't her?
aggravated

Marion, OH

#19 Mar 1, 2010
Getaclue wrote:
the girl in question is his biological daughter, he has two other biological children.
aggravated

Marion, OH

#20 Mar 1, 2010
Getaclue wrote:
whether or not he has any kids step or biological, this is a middle aged man who is accused of molesting a 13 year old child. If that is true, then he needs to be punished for it; no matter whose child it is
And the mother in the house is not a nurse, she is a radiology technician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butch the homesless man. Stands at the BMV (Oct '15) 18 min wonder 8
Don't trust Casey Parker 1 hr Pure trash 19
For Angie Szul 5 hr Pip Rademaker 1
Legion by Courthouse 5 hr Legionnaire 9
Dr mcGinis Wed Angel 17
who is beth howard? (Dec '14) Jun 26 Passerby 10
Crystal Hicks (Apr '15) Jun 25 Perry T Mason ir 10

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance