Hot Girls At Lowes
Guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2011
any hot ones
uhhuh

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
There used to be a very hot girl who worked in the blinds and window decor or ?. I don't her name but I want to say Mindy but I don't know if that's it for sure????? She was shorter and had long brown hair. This was 5 or 6 years ago so I doubt shes there now.
deezl

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 21, 2011
What in the hell?
please

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2011
all of em are hot
brandonk

Marion, OH

#5 Mar 28, 2011
kayla dunaway for sure
Bub123

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Yea right.. Kayla dunaway is a skank hoe and will give you an STD so be careful.. she gave one of my good friends an STD a while back and he was pissed about it.. shes dirty and unless you want something nasty.. dont even think about it.. she smells anyways.. at least thats what he said!
Hottie

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2011
There used to be a girl named Amber that had dark hair, blue eyes and a great body that worked there. Anyone know what happened to her?
dwrldism9

Marion, OH

#8 Apr 1, 2011
She moved to Florida.
brandonk

Marion, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2011
I had her and it was saweeet! As long as you wrap it I'd go ahead and tap it!
bub123

Marion, OH

#10 Apr 1, 2011
How do you even know kayla anyway? shes nasty man... are you crazy?? She sleeps with skanky men and doesnt care..its just gross!! whats your real name brandonk?
brandonk

Marion, OH

#11 Apr 2, 2011
We met at a party and I guess I am crazy...and well let's see brandon is obviously my real name
LOL

Marion, OH

#12 Apr 25, 2011
Funny stuff- Brandon whats really your first name hahahahahahha - some people are freakin clueless huh? His NAME is Brandon K not bran-donk. SOrry this just made me laugh
brandonk

Marion, OH

#13 Apr 25, 2011
People these days, I'm surprised they make it through everyday life without getting themselves killed from stupidity.
LOL Bran DONK

Marion, OH

#14 Apr 25, 2011
so true buddy, SO true!
ooo

Dublin, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2011
the paint girl is pretty cute. she mixed my paint and knew what she was talking about, more than alot of the dumb fucks around here. really nice girl too. i like her white straight teeth, shows she takes care of herself. i think her name is jenny. i think she might be married or at least have a boyfriend. does anyone know?
Annoyomous

Marion, OH

#16 Aug 29, 2011
ooo wrote:
the paint girl is pretty cute. she mixed my paint and knew what she was talking about, more than alot of the dumb fucks around here. really nice girl too. i like her white straight teeth, shows she takes care of herself. i think her name is jenny. i think she might be married or at least have a boyfriend. does anyone know?
Jenny Throckmorton. She's dating Aj Pitts.
SONNNNNN

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Aug 31, 2011
That girl that looks like a guy is off the chain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. McGinnis (Mar '10) 10 hr Sneaky_Snake 37
Thursday Morning Thu gary 2
Cement Factory on 522 (Mar '13) Wed Trx400xrider 103
Discrete dating sites? (Oct '13) Wed grossmaer37 14
Who does basketball training for kids around here Tue Eagles 3
John Allen Jan 14 JENNA 4
Wheelersburg Basketball Marcus Saunders Jan 9 Bandit 2

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance