'Burg man charged in burglary, theft

'Burg man charged in burglary, theft

There are 9 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from May 16, 2012, titled 'Burg man charged in burglary, theft. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini says his department might have solved several thefts in the Wheelersburg area with the arrest of a Wheelersburg man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

wow

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 16, 2012
Wow!! I went to school with him. That's crazy!
yep

Marion, OH

#2 May 16, 2012
wow wrote:
Wow!! I went to school with him. That's crazy!
I remember his face. What was he like in school? Is this a surprise to you or to be expected?
Facts

Marion, OH

#3 May 17, 2012
He was a good dude in school and still is. Just a druggie who needs serious help.
truth

Ashland, KY

#5 May 17, 2012
wow knew him really well. this is so sad but this is the result of wat drugs does to peoples lives..
Not surprised

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 17, 2012
Knew this guy. Very charismatic but just has a serious addiction problem. Don't know if I'd call him a good guy, has screwed over a lot of people who was good to him
yep

Portsmouth, OH

#7 May 17, 2012
When did he graduate?
Facts

Marion, OH

#8 May 17, 2012
In 2004
Danker

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 18, 2012
Facts wrote:
He was a good dude in school and still is. Just a druggie who needs serious help.
So what qualifies a person as "not a good person"? IMHO, druggie, thief, etc........ Not such a good person!
snitchin for a good cause

United States

#10 May 19, 2012
sadly there are alot of druggies theives in Wheelersburg.Its time to take back our community SNITCH if you know someone who is supplying our youth with drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is building a maratho on doogwood ridgr ? 12 hr That figures 22
Jason Chamberlin 15 hr Luckee 6
Hey jennifer get over here Thu Find me 1
fun Wed anyone 5
ace Jul 25 noisy 1
Blonde at bp, Jul 24 Chevy 1
lil Ronnie church? (Jul '16) Jul 23 Eric W 12

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance