Q....gate Apartments heroin addict

Q....gate Apartments heroin addict

Posted in the Wheelersburg Forum

Springfield Man

Wilmington, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2012
New guy living in the burg . You better lock everything you own up. Won't be long before he's kicking your apartment doors in and stealing your stuff when your at work. We damn sure glad he moved he stoled off everyone around here. Even took everything his mom and dad had for drugs. His parents sold the 4 bedroom house to get rid of him and moved into Q......... apartment to get rid of him. But that didn't work he's stay with them on and off. So as soon as he knows when your go to work and come home your next . He's got to get his dope so how. His name is Anthony Lewis w. Cole. Look him up on the scioto county courts web site he has 9 felonys against him now. AKA. TJ Cole . Good luck people of the Burg you'll need it.
danker

Marion, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Springfield Man wrote:
New guy living in the burg . You better lock everything you own up. Won't be long before he's kicking your apartment doors in and stealing your stuff when your at work. We damn sure glad he moved he stoled off everyone around here. Even took everything his mom and dad had for drugs. His parents sold the 4 bedroom house to get rid of him and moved into Q......... apartment to get rid of him. But that didn't work he's stay with them on and off. So as soon as he knows when your go to work and come home your next . He's got to get his dope so how. His name is Anthony Lewis w. Cole. Look him up on the scioto county courts web site he has 9 felonys against him now. AKA. TJ Cole . Good luck people of the Burg you'll need it.
Just so would be thieves are aware. The majority of our society is fed up with working hard, only to be robbed and pilfered from.

If you break into my house, they'll find you where you fall.

It is certainly a sad state of affairs when good people value the lives of dogs at the pound more than they do the human lives of druggies and thieves and the druggies and thieves have only themselves to blame.

Not that they'd ever bother to take responsibility for their own actions, but that doesn't make it any less true.
Springfield Man

Wilmington, OH

#3 Oct 16, 2012
danker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so would be thieves are aware. The majority of our society is fed up with working hard, only to be robbed and pilfered from.
If you break into my house, they'll find you where you fall.
It is certainly a sad state of affairs when good people value the lives of dogs at the pound more than they do the human lives of druggies and thieves and the druggies and thieves have only
themselves to blame.

Not that they'd ever bother to take responsibility for their own actions, but that doesn't make it any less true.
Well if you are in that area your better load your gun he's come for your stuff to get high on. All joke aside
zztop

Marion, OH

#4 Oct 16, 2012
thanks for the tip bro, he comes to my home ,double ot buck is the last thing that felon will hear
Saw it myself

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
I think it was Monday but around 4:30 in the morning they took a guy away in the ambulance that was hiding here.All they said is he was involved in a drug deal that went bad in lucasville and three guys beat him almost to death and tried to get him in a car to get rid of him.The one was a part of the Mosley drug dealers but they say he lives in lucasville and two younger guys.They have the car for evidence and I believe they was taking him to OSU.He was pretty bad.internal problems.guess that's what happens when you buy and sell drugs.
Tim

Wilmington, OH

#6 Oct 19, 2012
Saw it myself wrote:
I think it was Monday but around 4:30 in the morning they took a guy away in the ambulance that was hiding here.All they said is he was involved in a drug deal that went bad in lucasville and three guys beat him almost to death and tried to get him in a car to get rid of him.The one was a part of the Mosley drug dealers but they say he lives in lucasville and two younger guys.They have the car for evidence and I believe they was taking
him to OSU.He was pretty bad.internal
problems.guess that's what happens when you
buy and sell drugs.
Now that's some funny shit Tony . The only drug deal going bad was your son TJ cole came in my house and stole stuff that belong to my family and sold it for drugs you dumb ass. Why should we all pay for you failures. Hope the pos od's and dies soon. You got something to say say it to my face you pussy. Lol
Tim

Wilmington, OH

#7 Oct 19, 2012
Saw it myself wrote:
I think it was Monday but around 4:30 in the morning they took a guy away in the ambulance that was hiding here.All they said is he was involved in a drug deal that went bad in lucasville and three guys beat him almost to death and tried to get him in a car to get rid of him.The one was a part of the Mosley drug dealers but they say he lives in lucasville and two younger guys.They have the car for evidence and I believe they was takinghim to OSU.He was pretty bad.internal
problems.guess that's what happens when you
buy and sell drugs.
Tony I can't believe you would say dumb stuff like this about these boy that are hard working younge men that take care of their family's unlike your son TJ . If the Mosley boy was so bad why would you sale him your house on land contract and go rent a apartment. Could it be because of your dope head son. Is this another case of everybody's in the wrong but poor ol TJ. You kill me. Your just a shell of a man. And as long as you keep taking up for TJ like he's 5 you'll always be in a life of hell.
lucasvillebottom sbandit

Delaware, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Saw it myself wrote:
I think it was Monday but around 4:30 in the morning they took a guy away in the ambulance that was hiding here.All they said is he was involved in a drug deal that went bad in lucasville and three guys beat him almost to death and tried to get him in a car to get rid of him.The one was a part of the Mosley drug dealers but they say he lives in lucasville and two younger guys.They have the car for evidence and I believe they was taking him to OSU.He was pretty bad.internal problems.guess that's what happens when you buy and sell drugs.
That's some funny s hit, considering I seen it myself also! I seen T.J. Get his a ss stomped by someone......singular, one person! not 3, and I happen to know the Mosley boy that was out there that night, my sister works with him! You catch that last part (WORKS) he actually has a job, unlike that worthless fu cking dope pheine TJ COLE! I would like to see it happen again, only next time I wish that "Mosley drug dealer" would stomp his a ss, cause if him or the other big guy that was there that night wouldve done what you say they did, he would probably still be recovering in the hospital!
Needballs

Delaware, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Are you guys grown men? I've read topics on here that we're pretty immature out of women on here, but this is the first time I've seen it out of grown men....grow up, quit crying on a website like little beatches and handle this yourselves.You guys are acting like you are hard core thugs "Lucasville bottoms" but in reality you would cry if you got smacked across your face by an 8 year old girl....now pull your panties up and quit being gayish beatches, grow some balls, and go find each other, and handle this like grown men!!! Arguing on a public website.....how pathetic !!!...8 year old girls aren't this sissy !!!
No life

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Oct 23, 2012
All you drug heads will get yours in the end.Drug dealers and addicts alike!! There wouldn't be as many druggies if it wasn't for the drug dealers.Hope you sleep good tonight because I will knowing life is great and so much better now.Matthew 7:4 Maybe take a moment to read it and if you can't have someone read it to you.
Needballs

Delaware, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
No life wrote:
All you drug heads will get yours in the end.Drug dealers and addicts alike!! There wouldn't be as many druggies if it wasn't for the drug dealers.Hope you sleep good tonight because I will knowing life is great and so much better now.Matthew 7:4 Maybe take a moment to read it and if you can't have someone read it to you.
Huh? I understand you are against this topic and I am also, but quoting bible verses, while putting people down?
No life

Portsmouth, OH

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Needballs wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? I understand you are against this topic and I am also, but quoting bible verses, while putting people down?
read the verse
No life

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Oct 23, 2012
No life wrote:
<quoted text>read the verse
and I wasn't putting anyone down I was stating a fact.Some chose to only think about the wrong someone else does and not there own past/present.I stumbled acrostic this looking for another trend I was told about and most of these are funny.
Wow

Wilmington, OH

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Needballs wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? I understand you are against this topic and I am also, but quoting bible verses, while putting people down?
. I'm sure I know her and she's no better then the drug dealer's she puts down. She just gives the drugs away. And I think this is a good thread because it let's the good people of the burg know what kinda people just moved into there community.
Gloria

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm sure I know her and she's no better then the drug dealer's she puts down. She just gives the drugs away. And I think this is a good thread because it let's the good people of the burg know what kinda people just moved into there community.
you seem to know everything and before you say you know me and everything about me YOU DON'T.lol Maybe one day you'll be happy.Probably not.HaHaHaWhats a thread anyways?
Wow

Wilmington, OH

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Gloria wrote:
<quoted text> you seem to know everything and before you say you know me and everything about me YOU DON'T.lol Maybe one day you'll be happy.Probably not.HaHaHaWhats a thread anyways?
how many screen name you got !!!!! And by the way life is great now we no longer have you drug addicts and thieves living in our community . Only thing is when the dope heads out of dope his always looking for something to steal. Lol . Or maybe you can give him something you know just to keep him out of trouble. Lol. Lead poisoning would be my choice.lol
Lisa

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
lucasvillebottomsbandit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some funny s hit, considering I seen it myself also! I seen T.J. Get his a ss stomped by someone......singular, one person! not 3, and I happen to know the Mosley boy that was out there that night, my sister works with him! You catch that last part (WORKS) he actually has a job, unlike that worthless fu cking dope pheine TJ COLE! I would like to see it happen again, only next time I wish that "Mosley drug dealer" would stomp his a ss, cause if him or the other big guy that was there that night wouldve done what you say they did, he would probably still be recovering in the hospital!
lucasvillebottombandit.Probabl y in your screwed up little head.Im guessing being from there your probably a theif more than likely always have been and always will be.I hope I don't know any of you lowlifes and probably don't because I live around that s... Hole like you RATS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't trust Casey Parker 16 hr Love Too 10
Crystal Hicks (Apr '15) Sat Perry T Mason ir 10
Dr mcGinis Jun 24 jus sayin 15
Burg / Scioto county girls Jun 23 Anon 1
mcdonalds in burg Jun 20 Yup 8
Rachel Madden (Sep '13) Jun 20 use2loveHer 7
Kyle Conley? Jun 17 Yup 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelersburg Mortgages