jess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

well its gonna be better there now since the new owner has higher 2 new people and my mom and an friend of hers still work there.
UNO ME

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

not only that its really funny people had ants in there coffee and hot chocolate this morning yea go shop there.
lmao

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Check Herman out on the courts websites has had multiple business flounder because he doesn't pay bills. Portsmouth and Lucasville people no all about him and his crooked deals so thought he would try Wheelersburg. Won't take long and the people there will learn to. Even his so called bakery was in the paper to auction off his stuff because he can't even pay the storage bill.
grow up

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Lord mind your won business
CCc

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow...I had to post
Dear idiot posters, Reading this makes me embarrased to be from Scioto county. More misspelled words than correct ones. No idea how half of those people graduated from HS. The content is a joke, seriously riduculous. Clearly most of these folks must have jobs that do not require them to be able to form sentences. Know this, people reading this think you are all morons.
Yelp

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

UNO ME wrote:
not only that its really funny people had ants in there coffee and hot chocolate this morning yea go shop there.
It's true people fact!!!
nothing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

lmao for one thing yea herman is on the common pleas court site an few times, but if you look up conley trucking, rj's trucking business is on there more, and i'm not for sure if that conely's body shop is his, but if it was he paid an lot of money out to an costumer for poor work. Now on to UNO ME seems like to me you don't have your facts correct, herman doesn't owe rj 300 grand, how can it be that much when all he owe's him is for an few machines and shelf's, come on UNO ME are you that blind that you can't get your facts straight. Also from what i know rj hasn't given herman an bill yet, therefore rj by law can't collect any money as far as i know. also herman could take rj to court for lack of that documentation.
If it was me posting the stuff you have been on the net, i would get my facts straight before someone gets upset and sues you for harassment, cause its seems like to me your just saying these things out of spite. That's all i have to say on these subject's, hope this help's.
CONFUSSED

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

What Do They Pump
Bcc

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

CCc wrote:
Wow...I had to post
Dear idiot posters, Reading this makes me embarrased to be from Scioto county. More misspelled words than correct ones. No idea how half of those people graduated from HS. The content is a joke, seriously riduculous. Clearly most of these folks must have jobs that do not require them to be able to form sentences. Know this, people reading this think you are all morons.
Yes, we do. Wow. It's amazing how many people will bad mouth the previous post and be even more stupid than the one before. Geez people. Listen up in school!! It's actually important.
xxx

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

@CCc > Nice grammar!

/sarcasm
Really

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

I have known Herman Patrick for a long time, he is a piece of crap. He is the nastiest man in Scioto County, don't trust him with anything, he is crooked as well. How many business has this man owned? We need to run this man out of Wheelersburg, before its to late. He will destroy this store.....its a shame that Shop Kwik has to be ruined like this. Go back to your Hole Herman......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wheelersburg Discussions

Search the Wheelersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scioto County Orphanage (Jan '09) 5 hr Melvin Skaggs 75
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,457
line jumpers 7 hr Fed up 3
who wants to drink beer watch NASCAR and get po... 23 hr Tater bug 23
Crazy Bow Lady (Oct '13) Wed Curious 21
How do you know if you have Worms in your butt?... (Jun '10) Wed Worms 67
Dustin falls Wed huh 5
•••
•••
•••
Wheelersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••