First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Paul

Ashley, OH

#1 May 19, 2012
Look out in burg got super trooper Moore out.
The little man with Napoleon syndrome
I saw him hiding and pulling people over .
yep

Portsmouth, OH

#2 May 19, 2012
Paul wrote:
Look out in burg got super trooper Moore out.
The little man with Napoleon syndrome
I saw him hiding and pulling people over .
what's his first name?
Taxpayer

Springboro, OH

#3 May 20, 2012
You should write the Ohio director of Public Safety and tell them how displeased you are with their enforcement efforts. I too am sick of those bunch of pukes being at every turn in Ohio. I thought they worked for us?
Danker

Portsmouth, OH

#4 May 20, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
You should write the Ohio director of Public Safety and tell them how displeased you are with their enforcement efforts. I too am sick of those bunch of pukes being at every turn in Ohio. I thought they worked for us?
Because they work for us, does not absolve us when we break the law. It is quite simple: if you do not want trouble from the police, stop breaking the gd law, Einstein.

God forbid you take a little responsibility for your own actions.

PS they can hide all day long, that's NOT illegal.

The definition of entrapment is causing someone to do something that they weren't already going to do anyway. Cry more, Wah-babies!:)
Supporter

Portsmouth, OH

#5 May 20, 2012
I hope he pulls over every piece of junk vehicle that goes down the road and writes them up for equipment violations. Also, where there is a piece of junk, odds are good there will be pieces of **** in that vehicle with drugs.

Don't want a ticket? Don't break the law!
Worktolive

Athens, OH

#6 May 20, 2012
Supporter wrote:
I hope he pulls over every piece of junk vehicle that goes down the road and writes them up for equipment violations. Also, where there is a piece of junk, odds are good there will be pieces of **** in that vehicle with drugs.
Don't want a ticket? Don't break the law!
I agree as long as the law pertains to EVERYONE-including law enforcement themselves. This "Badge of Immunity" that cops have with each other, judges, attorneys, etc is WRONG. Practice what you preach, don't ticket me and mine and let that cop and his family slide. I know this happens.
Supporter

Portsmouth, OH

#7 May 20, 2012
Worktolive wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree as long as the law pertains to EVERYONE-including law enforcement themselves. This "Badge of Immunity" that cops have with each other, judges, attorneys, etc is WRONG. Practice what you preach, don't ticket me and mine and let that cop and his family slide. I know this happens.
Again......don't break the law and you won't have to deal with it.
Worktolive

Athens, OH

#8 May 20, 2012
Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again......don't break the law and you won't have to deal with it.
Can't address the statement I made, can ya? HAHAHA. You must be Mr. Moore's family or another cop.
Worktolive

Athens, OH

#9 May 20, 2012
I do know for a FACT, that trooper Moore does pull over and ticket people for no reason, I had the pleasure of getting one of his trumped up charges of a rolling stop. At the stop sign between Deemers and the auto parts store. after stopping at the sign then pulling in the lane to where I could see oncoming traffic proceeded to turn toward the ridge, It was about midnight, and raining, Trooper More was parked at the dairy bar across the road. He pulled me over told me I had ran the stop sign and asked for my license, I unhooked my seat belt so I could get them from my wallet and he went to his car. Upon his return he then asked why I was not wearing my belt. He had his light on me when I took it off and didn't see me do it? But he could see me do a rolling stop in the rain four lanes away in the dark, RIGHT!!! I think he was looking for drugs or alcohol because it was late nite. I took it to court, charges were dropped. So there Supporter, you don't have to break the laws , just fit a profile.
Taxpayer

Springboro, OH

#10 May 21, 2012
Supporter probably drives like 2 miles a day so he has very little risk of getting pulled over. Those of us that drive extensively up US 23 and all over the state probably see things a bit differently. According to the OSHP website they pulled over approximately 795,000 vehicles last year. Bare in mind the population of Ohio is 11,259,000. That is 7% of the population including men, women, and chilrden that have been inconvenienced by the OSHP. They are merely justifying there 80k plus jobs by writing tickets in the name of "safety".....Ohio has the most restrictive driving enforcements in the USA. It is very sad for the residents of the state of Ohio.
Harassment

United States

#11 May 21, 2012
It is harassment. My wife got stopped for going 5 over...There are drug deals on about every corner and they are stopping us who are trying to go to work, to pay taxes to pay their salaries and these nogood lazy welfare drug dealers. Wake up!
AJAX

Dublin, OH

#12 May 21, 2012
Is he the one that seems to always have a pretty lady pulled over..
yep

Portsmouth, OH

#13 May 21, 2012
Is it Kelly Moore from Burg?
what

United States

#14 May 21, 2012
Haha
Looking

Columbus, OH

#15 May 21, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Supporter probably drives like 2 miles a day so he has very little risk of getting pulled over. Those of us that drive extensively up US 23 and all over the state probably see things a bit differently. According to the OSHP website they pulled over approximately 795,000 vehicles last year. Bare in mind the population of Ohio is 11,259,000. That is 7% of the population including men, women, and chilrden that have been inconvenienced by the OSHP. They are merely justifying there 80k plus jobs by writing tickets in the name of "safety".....Ohio has the most restrictive driving enforcements in the USA. It is very sad for the residents of the state of Ohio.
You are not driving up to Detroit and back are you? Have you heard of the fishtail?
Danker

Portsmouth, OH

#18 May 21, 2012
Harassment wrote:
It is harassment. My wife got stopped for going 5 over...There are drug deals on about every corner and they are stopping us who are trying to go to work, to pay taxes to pay their salaries and these nogood lazy welfare drug dealers. Wake up!
5 over is still illegal. I'm not sure what your argument is here? Your wife was speeding and he pulled her over. Should he just know by looking that your wife doesn't do drugs? How does that work?
Supporter

Portsmouth, OH

#19 May 22, 2012
Supporter doesn't get a ticket because Supporter doesn't speed like a dumbass.
Taxpayer

Springboro, OH

#20 May 23, 2012
Supporter is a state employee or a trooper most likely.....
AJAX

Dublin, OH

#22 May 23, 2012
Is this the same trooper that sits at the 140 park & ride and watches Conleys coal buckets fly down 140??
Supporter

Portsmouth, OH

#23 May 23, 2012
Taxpayer is most likely a mouth-breathing dumbass who can't read speed limit signs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salt trucks 8 min Biggin Harry 13
its so cold 1 hr Perry T Mason 11
timmy to angie 1 hr timmy 1
Tim Lute 1 hr Concerned citizen 1
Sima Bentley (Oct '13) 3 hr snoopdog 42
MollyQueen from Burg (Nov '13) Feb 24 city talk 8
1/2 hour delays Feb 24 ? 6
Wheelersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wheelersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:28PM
Browns sign Josh McCown
Bleacher Report 3:32 PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
ESPN 3:33 PM
Browns, vet McCown agree to 3-year deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown