Next Last
Mary Joe

Marion, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2010
Do any other wives deal with this?
Wow

Inyokern, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Leave him and find someone who loves you! If he makes u feel bad he don't love you enough.. U can do better
fyi

Van Wert, OH

#3 Jun 15, 2010
This is emotional abuse. I'm overweight and my husband never calls me this. This is not something that all men do.
Not

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Listen never let a man put you down you are better than that, thats ABUSE!!!!!! Call him down on this and stop it!!! Tell him to get out or you leave if you can and have a place you can go cause this leads to other things please get out!!!! Show him you can take controll of your life!!!!
Confucious

Lakewood, OH

#5 Jun 16, 2010
Confucious say if walking downstairs and you stop, and belly takes two more steps,you fat.
Duh

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 16, 2010
Listen you probably are as most people in the area are.
lose it

Marion, OH

#7 Jun 16, 2010
If your fat deal with it and lose some weight!
TLN

Altadena, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2010
Are you sure he didn't mean "phat"? Becasue if so he is complimenting you.
friend

Marion, OH

#9 Jun 16, 2010
Some women think if you are married it won`t matter if your fat,thats freakin bull crap who wants to lay on a big fat lard nasty!!!!!!!!
Big 10

Galloway, WV

#10 Jun 17, 2010
if your 5ft.5in. and your 250 on the hoof you are fu**ing fat
GIA

Marion, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2010
Lose the weight, then leave his ass. You don't need to be with someone who makes you feel bad about yourself. Judging from some of the responses, there are plenty of other husbands just like yours. Did you gain weight after you got with him or are you pretty much the same as you were before?
hmmm

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2010
Quit eating so much and do more housework. Also get a job and give him more head. That will help you loose weight.
Seven

Marion, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2010
call jenny craig. he is your husband you should loose the weight for him. just get unfat and everything will be better.
Whatever

Marion, OH

#14 Jun 23, 2010
She can lose weight, but that doesn't change the fact that he's an immature ass for calling her names. Unless he suddenly stops having a terrible personality, NOTHING will be better.
nah

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2010
The truth is the truth. Lose some weight big un.
lol

Marion, OH

#16 Jun 23, 2010
are u fat??
wow

Camarillo, CA

#17 Jun 23, 2010
Would you like to get together
Average Joe

Marion, OH

#18 Jun 28, 2010
Let's all take a moment and think. a husband calls is wife fat. Is it done hateful? Was she plump when they dated, married?

girl, if do not find the need to move on know All of Uus has preferences - Red-heads, Blond, Brunets, thin, thick, short or tall. Simply ask your man, Does he find you attractive? Does he love you for you? Does he limiting his feelings for a real person that loves him for him, for his preferences.

There are men that find voluptuous ladies, a preference. Some do not how to communicate or tease, and may not mean any harm. Everyone needs to chill with the negativity here.
PurplepeopleEate r

Marion, OH

#19 Jul 3, 2010
My husband expects me to stay in shape and I expect the same of him. When he's putting on a few pounds you better believe I let him know. He wouldn't want to be with a fatty so why would I. You may remind your husband about all his flaws if he wants to point out yours (men normally have more anyways).
Sr Ramirez De Gonzales

Napa, CA

#20 Jul 3, 2010
Solo hay una cosa que se, sin dudas, Es Grande, la mujer que pese dosientas cincuenta libras....Ayayay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bartenders 2 hr barbell 11
Hijacking Portsmouth 4 hr the past 1
Any single Milfs/cougars in the area who wanna ... (Aug '13) 5 hr cabledog 16
Heather Cook 5 hr mto 4
City hasnt painting curbs or streets in years 6 hr Cobain 5
Mary Lawhon locked up! 7 hr I know 46
Dirty 13 hr Bolo 1

Wheelersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Wheelersburg Mortgages