Ashley Maynard
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Marion, OH

#1 Apr 10, 2010
Does anyone know anythign about Ashley Maynard from West Side?
ex friend

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2010
I do-she is a hard working person-has two daughters-very attractive. She is a very good person--too good for the people she is associated with. Hope she will wise up someday.
dnglhf

Edison, NJ

#3 Apr 10, 2010
i thought she went to webster?
secretadmirer

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2010
ashley is a fine lookin woman--wished she would get rid of that loser!! she could get anyone she wanted-but she stays with loser!!
secretadmirer

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 10, 2010
ashley went to west and attended shawnee state.
getupngo

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Wow. You guys have no idea what kind of person she is. No idea.
the buck

Marion, OH

#9 Aug 14, 2010
getupngo wrote:
Wow. You guys have no idea what kind of person she is. No idea.
Tell us what you know,then we,ll do the same.
Just heard

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2010
ex friend wrote:
I do-she is a hard working person-has two daughters-very attractive. She is a very good person--too good for the people she is associated with. Hope she will wise up someday.
I heard she took everything from her exhusband. Drained the bank and left the house empty when she left!! He has their daughter and she hardly ever sees the little girl!! His mom has her everytime I see her out!!

Yes she is very pretty!! Was really shocked when I heard what she did. Who is her man now?
relative

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2010
Just heard wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she took everything from her exhusband. Drained the bank and left the house empty when she left!! He has their daughter and she hardly ever sees the little girl!! His mom has her everytime I see her out!!
Yes she is very pretty!! Was really shocked when I heard what she did. Who is her man now?
ashley didn't take everything--he got the house, all the 12 acres of land, the hummer, and she didn't touch his retirement--also he got shared parenting.(they were married 7+ years, he didn't have anything til he married ashley) This is just to set the record straight. Ashley does see both of her daughters for your information. Also, the house was not empty, I was there when she left. His mom babysits while ashley and her ex work. That's all the info you need to concern yourself with--in other words-mind your own business-and leave ashley alone--she doesn't need plp like you talking about her private life.
Jason Maynard

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2010
Dear Getupngo, I for one like to understand how you can make such horrible accusasions about my daughters mother for one, two you must be the bunch of shits that are associated with that Apel guy that has caused so many problems for "HER" financially not ME. Futhermore, I would like to advise that it is not very appropriate of Ashley to associate herself with such people. I know what type of person she used to be, and I know her now as just the same! I am just ashamed that she had anything to do with the LOW lifes she had surrounded herself by. I do know she has wisened up about who she surrounds herself with. Oh, and the high and mighty can be mighty for only so long... Apel HAS A HORRIBLE RECORD! IT is all record on municipal court! And Ashley if you so happen to see all this shit from these shits: Keep your head up! We know exactly where the crap is being said from.
getupngo

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 26, 2010
Hey dude, If you want to defend her, more power to you. Why aren't you with her again if she's such a prize? I never had any beef with you and I don't "hang" with Jeff, I am a friend. We all have our downfalls, I would be the first to admit that, but never judge a book by its cover. From what all she had to say about you, I would say that you are a damn good man to defend her after the fact. I salute you. I believe you made a good decision in what you did. She is by far an angel and I'm not sure that I would go announcing that she is the mother of your daughters. My child's mother puts her kid first. That, my good man, is a good mother. And, I also admit, she is surrounding herself in bad company. Thats why I have distanced myself from that group so much. I am making mends with my boy's mom and I don't want anything to mess that up. Just be aware that the only head she has, is up Jeff's ass.
Awesome

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Dramamine.
getupngo

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Alright, never mind. I apologize. I don't know Ashley well enough to judge her. I am going on a lot of hear-say. So, Ashley, if you are reading this, I apologize. Thats very rude of me to go there with you. And Jason, my apologies to you also. I don't associate with J anymore and I have never met you. So, I'm out. Ash can make her own decisions but I know she loves him. She would have to to put up with his ass. I also know what kind of person J can be, regardless of his past mistakes. He loves her too and I should not have even commented on this conversation. So, I'm out. My baba's mommas callin'.
no way

Marion, OH

#17 Aug 26, 2010
Will the Real Jason Maynard please stand up?!?!?!? Pretty good of you "Jason Maynard" to make this comment.....sure doesn't sound like the real Jason Maynard to me!!!! Wow.....after all that was stolen form him by his ex, now someone has taken it upon theirself to steal his name and make a forged post with it. Be a real man or women and post your own name!!!!!!!!
NOWAY

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2010
Definatley the shit is coming from the Losers family because you don't know her situation and U OBVIOUSLY got some issues. Could it $aybe be because YOUR brother Mykal was charged with a DV against her?? I mean UR ppls IP addresses are matching all up! Oh wait bitch and dnt 4get it! We know who yoy are and we know who the other ppl are! Oh wait also, there is something called slander! Ooops Apel family! Lmao
thatswhatsup

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2010
To the persons involved thrashing Ashley, I would just like to say that we know who it is and we do not understand why or how anyone can be so ruthless and stoop to a level that I myself would not go on you ppl. I have been around Jeff and Ashley for pretty much thw whole time they were together and believe me he has some deep mental issues that no one can fix. You people have slandered her and she does not deserve to see or hear any of this. She is a very kind and sweet girl. Very good mother and has been put in some situations that you asses don't know anything about. Ashley has one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen. Her daughters are her life and always have been and sometimes as a mother when what she has been through she is looking out for her daughters best interest. Her oldest daughter hates Jeff! He is a biligerant, conceided low life for real! I am so happy she has let it all go because all he has done for her is try to break her down mentally, I've seen how she is when she is around him and she is not herself because the way he treats her. I just hate to hear how all YOU ppl think you can get away with trying to thrash this girl. She is a absolute sweetie, and not a bad bone in her body. And getupngo, we know that its Jeff Apel, and we hope you can make mends with your child and kids mom, and we just wish you the best.
Friend of Ashley

Marion, OH

#21 Aug 27, 2010
I have known Ashley since we were kids and have remained good friends since. All the things being said about her need to stop! None of what shes's going through is a concern to anyone of the people talking about her. She is a good person! Leave her alone!!
Alfie B

United States

#22 Aug 27, 2010
Hey getupngo, or ; Jeff Apel. You think you have a lot of friends, think again because you do not have as many as you think bud. A lot of people are telling us that its all coming from you. Also, I would like to add that YOUR friends are saying a lot of things behind your back and they are also telling not only Ashley but her family evertything you are saying about her. So, for your own good let's just all meet up in town? And you think we are joking, then meet us up at the parking lot by the royal and BRING all these friends you think and say you have and we will go from there BUD. YOU ARE A DAMN LIAR!! You are the one that has mental issues! Bud you know who I am too
real jm

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2010
Jason Maynard wrote:
Dear Getupngo, I for one like to understand how you can make such horrible accusasions about my daughters mother for one, two you must be the bunch of shits that are associated with that Apel guy that has caused so many problems for "HER" financially not ME. Futhermore, I would like to advise that it is not very appropriate of Ashley to associate herself with such people. I know what type of person she used to be, and I know her now as just the same! I am just ashamed that she had anything to do with the LOW lifes she had surrounded herself by. I do know she has wisened up about who she surrounds herself with. Oh, and the high and mighty can be mighty for only so long... Apel HAS A HORRIBLE RECORD! IT is all record on municipal court! And Ashley if you so happen to see all this shit from these shits: Keep your head up! We know exactly where the crap is being said from.
this is not from jason maynard .
getupngo

Columbus, OH

#24 Aug 29, 2010
No, not Jeff Apel. Wow, he really had no friends at all, huh? Actually, my sister knows Ashley really well and has told me everything that I know. I was at the bar when she bought the round of drinks. I know Jeff, but I don't even party anymore. Sounds like to me you guys need to go easy on the poor man. As far as Ashley goes, everyone has their own opinions about her. Some good, some bad. My opinion of her doesn't matter anyway, but just to make it known, from the outside looking in, she's not someone I would defend. Shes the mother of at least two kids and been divorced twice. She has neither one of her kids. If you want to know, just ask the two ex husbands. I'm sure Jason and the other guy knows her better than any of you. I asked to be left out of this conversation. Again, I'm not Jeff Apel and all I hear about them two as a couple, is they both love each other. I say, Let them be happy together. Sounds like they deserve each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Fell In Love With A Dead Girl 36 min Common sense 13
Cheryl Hammonds 1 hr Hairdresser 8
who is the guy that is working for Mike Mearan? (Feb '14) 4 hr Oh gee 21
Hopesource 5 hr Pip Rademaker 3
Jason Sanders? (Apr '10) 5 hr Ranger 8
sacs gampp 6 hr john 1
Mutant Monkeys 7 hr 99redballoons 2

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance