ubus

Marion, OH

#62 Sep 29, 2010
What a big man. When you make your statements be sure to send it to the group site too so all can read that oppose you. You read everything anyway. I am going to enjoy watching things fade away. Do you mind if I get sick while I read your hypocrisy? I guess you think calling someone an idiot, a homosexual, a child abuser, a mental patient is not threatening. And what did you tell someone you wish to do? I hear it all. Have you reimbursed all your crimes?
Truthto ubus

New York, NY

#63 Sep 29, 2010
ubus wrote:
What a big man. When you make your statements be sure to send it to the group site too so all can read that oppose you. You read everything anyway. I am going to enjoy watching things fade away. Do you mind if I get sick while I read your hypocrisy? I guess you think calling someone an idiot, a homosexual, a child abuser, a mental patient is not threatening. And what did you tell someone you wish to do? I hear it all. Have you reimbursed all your crimes?
Don't know what group site you are talking about.

Why aren't you saying that you will file a law suit against me as this about 4 times you have threaten to do that Bluff
It won't work.
Another thing why no posts on the Portsmouth topix afraid everybody else will find what we already know.
As far as you getting sick I could care less also I know you find it hard to believe but all the post aren't from me you have more than one person that knows what you are.
Since you have droped the threat of a law suit AT LEAST ON THIS POST I don't need to rebut that stupid threat.
keep doing your stupid posts as I have answered all I need too unless you try to BLUFF with a law suit again.
guess who

Crooksville, OH

#64 Sep 30, 2010
ubus wrote:
Darrell and Pha Q - Your attempts to cover up and to claim you are legitimate are becoming comical. I will not even comment on the reputation you have. I have heard a legion of medical professionals and pharmacists voice their displeasure with you. The love of money has evidently overridden any compassion for the victims of your game.
As far as trashing ONN's Denise Alex, who is weekend anchor by the way, you show your true stripes. When lawyers convene with suspect individuals, schemes are devised.
Your pitiful defense is expected as business wanes and supplies draw up. Let's talk about how many local pharmacists attended the "compromise with pill mill" meeting with the attorney. I can tell you - none. And the flier had the audacity to claim a DEA agent would be there.
The despicable posting on KD Dragway's website is typical of personal attacks to smokescreen operations. You can hand out letters and accuse me of whatever - I could print much, much more personal information about you.
The next time you threaten me or my family, I will take legal action. I cannot help it if law enforcement is not able to stop your public harassment. It seems you not only cavort with local officers but also with state representatives. It seems that being reprehensible is something you enjoy.
As far as Dr. Temponeras' operations being legitimate, witnesses have told a much different story.
posted on Franks facebook page

Frank R. Thompson Times in life can be very vacant. Still, all the empty space
gives elbow room and time for serious contemplation. For me,it's back to square one.
I'm flat out and bloodied, but kick hard now because when I get up,
I'm going to rely on some new tactics.
Everybody look out Frank may kick you
ubus

Marion, OH

#65 Sep 30, 2010
Thanks for posting my Facebook info.
guess who

Crooksville, OH

#66 Sep 30, 2010
not a problem your welcome
Diablo

Marion, OH

#67 Sep 30, 2010
It is sad to see what once may have been a highly articulate educator is reduced to a delusional lonely old man,spending all his waking hours on the inter net obsessing over one man.This is where the delusions begin.....I AM NOT DARRELL. I am sorry that you are unable to comprehend that statement. So unless there is another thread thread that I have not come upon with Darrell writing that you are a mental patient or a homosexual, you are again accusing him of something he has no knowledge of. You may want to put on your big boy pants and apologize for that or simply add it to the long list of other misconceptions you so desperately cling to. Does it escape your attention that the location listed when DIABLO posts is...PORTSMOUTH, OHIO? Educators are known for attention to DETAILS. Clear thinking and attention to details are the first things to go in the early stages of Alzheimer's. Have you been to a good doctor as of late, get that ruled out soon. Another detail that escapes you is that I had ASKED if you were fighting homosexual feelings for Darrell as that may explain in part your anger toward him. Not that you were ACTUALLY a homosexual. I have nothing against homosexuality, that is a private and personal choice although it is not mine. AGAIN, for those either lacking comprehension skills or the old and feeble minded; NO ONE called you anything other than an idiot. With that one, I must wholeheartedly agree as any educator in their right mind would have to agree.( I MAY have heard liar somewhere). As for the young girls comment, I did not make that one but what old man doesn't like to have pretty young things in his midst? I have dealt with situations very similar to this and I do believe that you may have severe mental issues that should be addressed by a professional, for the safety of others as well as yourself.It's good to see that you have given religion a rest. There may be help for you after all.*DIABLO*
dan m

United States

#68 Oct 10, 2010
they r some cheater out their the carryrun crow
dan m

United States

#69 Oct 10, 2010
they r some cheater out their their like the carrey run crow
Unowho

New York, NY

#70 Oct 17, 2010
Rick swords is the biggest cheater at their
how

United States

#71 Oct 20, 2010
Unowho wrote:
Now you sound like a sore loser please tell everybody how he or anybody else can chest at bracket raceing. back it up if you can.
Unowho

Dallas, TX

#72 Oct 21, 2010
how wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you sound like a sore loser please tell everybody how he or anybody else can chest at bracket raceing. back it up if you can.
For one if they are not even number of cars some one gets the buy run most of time it goes on reaction time tell me how he knows who's getting the buy run when they don't announce it till backet two runs again everybody remember Darrel kicked him out before they should be called the careys run crooks
dan m

Clyde, OH

#73 Oct 22, 2010
they all run delay boxes in their slow ass cars
One who knows

Thermal, CA

#74 Oct 24, 2010
dan m wrote:
they all run delay boxes in their slow ass cars
Your not only a IDIOT your also stupid
dan m

United States

#76 Oct 25, 2010
HAHA your the [STUPID] one u must not know that much about drag racing u [IDIOT]. Have a nice day
Darrell

Thermal, CA

#77 Oct 28, 2010
dan m wrote:
HAHA your the [STUPID] one u must not know that much about drag racing u [IDIOT]. Have a nice day
I bet I know more about drag racing than you do,and no one in their slow ass cars are running a delay box.
You are just showing how stupid you are.
Because you are not good enough to beat somebody you want to say they are cheating.
Burr

Columbus, OH

#78 Oct 30, 2010
I have taken my grandson there 3 times this year, and we have been treated like kings. the people of KD Dragway are good honest folk. We will be there more next year if possible. Some of the finest racing that I have seen in years.
know RICK

Marion, OH

#79 Oct 31, 2010
Unowho wrote:
whats the matter you cant beat his old oldsmobile im sure if you think hes cheating he would show you he is not
bill

Marion, OH

#80 Oct 31, 2010
dan m wrote:
im only 20 an i prolly know more than you about drag racing
i feel sorry for u

Marion, OH

#81 Oct 31, 2010
dan m wrote:
they r some cheater out their their like the carrey run crow
sweetie i dont know who u are but its easy to tell your an idot if you race anything like you spell its no wonder you cant win and accuse those who know what their doing as cheaters....
oldsmobile fan

Marion, OH

#82 Oct 31, 2010
Haha this Sh*t is too funny...you all are cry babys mad that Ricks $600.00 dollar car puts everyones $6,000 dollar cars on the trailor...If you all really think hes cheating next time your out there go over to his oldsmobile and he will show you,so ya all will quit the f*cking crying...have a nice day and its looks like some of ya need to practice spelling in your free time!LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump berates the news media....again 1 hr Chris 20
Ivanka's Stuff 1 hr Chris 25
Getting welfare plus selling coupon items 3 hr BigB 2
Ivanka's Stuff. Now on sale. 3 hr BigB 1
connie blair 4 hr BigB 3
Who is the new taxi drive 4 hr Chris 10
terrible parenting (Jan '14) 11 hr neighbor 8

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance