Next Last
wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2010
What do you think about Dr. Tim Mynes?
ShutMillerManorD own

Portsmouth, OH

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Is he one of the doctors that work at Urgent Care in Wheelersburg?
bassfisher

Lucasville, OH

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Dr. Mynes is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He really cares about his patients and you don't find that usually in a ER doctor.
Bad Kitty

Ostrander, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2010
He listens to the patient, he's great with kids, and he has a good bedside manor. The way all doctors should be!
wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2010
I was wondering because I heard he puts on a front. Him and his wife pretend to be a christian but they are fake. They lie to all the people in their cult of a church. They have all their friends fooled!
ShutMillerManorD own

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jan 22, 2010
WONDERING: there is the key word "you heard"...from what I know of him is just from going to Urgent Care, but he is a very nice doctor and very caring. I say don't judge someone by something "you heard". That is just hear say and you do not know if it's true or not.
bassfisher

Lucasville, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2010
Dr. Mynes is a great person outside of Urgent Care to. His wife and Dr Mynes are great christian people. I do not go to his church but I do know them and they seem to be good people. I know many people that do go to church when them that seem to like them as well. He is just as caring outside of the Urgent Care as he is with his patients there.
bigchief

Bronx, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2010
very nice man
lol

Portsmouth, OH

#9 Jan 27, 2010
cult of a church? he most go to that sh1thole across the street from skanklan. That so called church has the biggest bunch of loons i have ever seen
thats right

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2010
lol wrote:
cult of a church? he most go to that sh1thole across the street from skanklan. That so called church has the biggest bunch of loons i have ever seen
Let GOD judge people, not your place!!!
UnKnOwN

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2010
yes i know him and hes a crappy doctor....he told me my daughter had something that she did not have...so i personally dont like him
Paramedic

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2010
Dr. Tim Mynes is a great Physician and a great person. Of course he's not perfect, but people tend to get jealous of people who seem to have their act together. Unknown, sorry about your daughter, but we do make mistakes sometimes in healthcare. It's not like Wendy's where you mess up someones burger and just make a new one, people expect us to be perfect in healthcare. As for the Church thing. To define the word, "cult" merely means anything that promotes worship of pagans. That church across from skateland is not a cult by anymeans, misunderstood, yes! Again, people are afraid of what they don't know or understand. i don't attend there, but it does happen to be the largest church in Wheelersburg and the 3rd largest in Scioto county. They must do something right!
BrAnDy

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2010
Paramedic wrote:
Dr. Tim Mynes is a great Physician and a great person. Of course he's not perfect, but people tend to get jealous of people who seem to have their act together. Unknown, sorry about your daughter, but we do make mistakes sometimes in healthcare. It's not like Wendy's where you mess up someones burger and just make a new one, people expect us to be perfect in healthcare. As for the Church thing. To define the word, "cult" merely means anything that promotes worship of pagans. That church across from skateland is not a cult by anymeans, misunderstood, yes! Again, people are afraid of what they don't know or understand. i don't attend there, but it does happen to be the largest church in Wheelersburg and the 3rd largest in Scioto county. They must do something right!
Thanks yea she's been in and outta the hospital the last couple days and he pushed her off like nothing was wrong with her well i knew something was right with her so the next day i followed up with dr.huddson and dr.keyes and she had something that could kill her and them doctors got her back 2 doing good...if i woulda followed tim's advice my daughter could be dead right now so i personally dont like him but opinions are like as*holes and everyone has one so other people might like him but i dont!!!
Scarry

Minford, OH

#14 Mar 13, 2010
I had him once for a doc at Urgent Care, I liked him and thought he was very nice.
But anyone who goes to that creepy church across from Skatelan should not be practicing medicine, or really out in public for that matter..
Creepers is what they are.
mel

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2010
BrAnDy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks yea she's been in and outta the hospital the last couple days and he pushed her off like nothing was wrong with her well i knew something was right with her so the next day i followed up with dr.huddson and dr.keyes and she had something that could kill her and them doctors got her back 2 doing good...if i woulda followed tim's advice my daughter could be dead right now so i personally dont like him but opinions are like as*holes and everyone has one so other people might like him but i dont!!!
And for that I'm sorry Brady. i hate it that he was off target on your duaghter, just glad that you got yourself another opinion for your childs sake. Doctors can be wrong, always follow your gut when something just doesn't jive with a diagnosis, and if a second opinion is needed, get it!
Parmedic

United States

#16 Mar 14, 2010
Scarry wrote:
I had him once for a doc at Urgent Care, I liked him and thought he was very nice.
But anyone who goes to that creepy church across from Skatelan should not be practicing medicine, or really out in public for that matter..
Creepers is what they are.
Fyi... Mel and Paramedic is the same lol!
Bad Kitty

Bronx, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2010
After my husband's recent visit with him at urgent care, I'd like to withdrawal my earlier statement.
haha badkitty

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2010
meeeoowww!
;)
rawr.
Mad Woman

Portsmouth, OH

#19 May 5, 2010
BrAnDy wrote:
<quoted text>
To make mistakes is human...and even though u take it very personally and you should he is a wonderful dr. I feel very safe with him. good luck to you dear. Hudson and Keys are great!!!
cuz

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Dec 15, 2011
alright heres a simple fix to your problems if you don't like him then don't freaking go back ok every time i have seen this DR. he has ben right on the money and i'm sure that he was just having a bad day he has ben through a lot you don't know what goes on inside another mans house so y don't you just let it be and stop judging people that is for god to decide not you and as for the church thing he don't even go to that church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old People 6 hr been there done that 3
Tiffany Cogan (Feb '14) 8 hr Ryan Douthat 48
burg band director 16 hr Sorry 11
jon collins 17 hr Busybody 2
Best athletes from WHS (Feb '10) Thu that guy 88
cross fit Jan 28 Beavis 13
Coal baker plant Jan 27 vic 3
Wheelersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web