First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Please

Marion, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone know who was hit and life flighted from Wheelersburg?
Wondering

Ardsley, NY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Sorry I don't know who it was.. Saw the helicopter and other vehicles. Why do you say hit and run? Was it an actual hit and run? I'm wondering what happened.
mark

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Where was it?
Wondering

Ardsley, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
The wreck was by the newer gas station down close to the tracks.. And the helicopter landed at the flea market. Someone thought the person hit might have been on a bike... Or motorcycle. It must have been really bad. Happened around 620pm
hearsay

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
A car struck that black bear from new Boston. Killed it crossing the road.
Loser

Ardsley, NY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
hearsay wrote:
There was a serious accident, with life threatening injuries.. And you want to make a joke. Not cool!
Absurd

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2012
hearsay wrote:
You should change your name to allipostislol and move over to portsmouth forum. Get a life! This is serious.
Pirate

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2012
When i went by the sand and gravel place, all i saw was a person laying down, bicycle laying there and someone holding c-spine to the one laying down
sowhat

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
It wasn't you, so why does your nose hurt. You're one of those nosy ass bizzy bodies huh. Want in everyone's business. Bite my c..k !!!!!
Pitiful

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
sowhat wrote:
It wasn't you, so why does your nose hurt. You're one of those nosy ass bizzy bodies huh. Want in everyone's business. Bite my c..k !!!!!
Not all people are nosey. Ever think we are flat out concerned. We live in the burg and fear it may be a loved one, friend, ect. Maybe we would like to pray for the victim, add him to a prayer chain. Prayers for your filthy language as well. Have a blessed day!
news

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 4, 2012
It's on wsaz that a man was hit on his bicycle by a hit and run driver, possibly a pick up truck. He is in critical condition, no name released yet until they contact his family.
Pirate

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2012
sowhat wrote:
not sure if that was directed at me or not but, i was a firefighter for 22 years before my back gave out. Yes i looked to see if i needed to stop and give assistance to someone that was hurt. If that makes me a busy body-so be it. Next time it could be you! I will pray for you to get help with your anger. God Bless
SW Resident

South Webster, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2012
His name is mentioned in the PDT. Sean Hamilton 22 in critical condition, it happened on 522. The driver fled the scene and was possibly in a pickup.
SW Resident

South Webster, OH

#14 Dec 4, 2012
The news just said that he has died. RIP
Jesse

Springfield, NJ

#15 Dec 4, 2012
His name was Shawn Hamilton, and some drunk guy robbed a 4 month old little girl of there father!
correction

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Jesse wrote:
His name was Shawn Hamilton, and some drunk guy robbed a 4 month old little girl of there father!
wasn't the driver drunk, it was the bicyclelist. Blood test showed intoxicated level. Like the man hit on 8th st.
Jesse

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
correction wrote:
<quoted text> wasn't the driver drunk, it was the bicyclelist. Blood test showed intoxicated level. Like the man hit on 8th st.
Yes Shawn enjoyed a drink from time to time, but that still doesn't mean the guy who hit him wasn't, why else would he run, accidents happen, but he must have had something to fear if he (or she) fled the scene
Sad

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Who the hell cares if he was drinking, The fact is he was hit and left for dead like an animal and the person who hit him needs to be found and punished for not stopping. R.I.P Shawn
Bubba

Marion, OH

#19 Dec 5, 2012
WSAZ: Investigators say from debris left at the scene, the fleeing vehicle is a 2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous, unknown color. The vehicle has damage to the right headlight, right fender and right mirror.

You can run, but when you get caught you only be tired...
correction

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Shawn enjoyed a drink from time to time, but that still doesn't mean the guy who hit him wasn't, why else would he run, accidents happen, but he must have had something to fear if he (or she) fled the scene
so if he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have went left of berm. Lol who cares, doomzday is near. We're all dead anyway. F..k the world,!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica boggs in her early 20s ? Portsmouth area 17 min Wondering 1
Know where I can find Mitch Wurts? (May '16) 5 hr Classmate 18
Megan Lancaster 7 hr Sniffle War 6
What’s your favorite restaurant in Scioto County? 7 hr Opinion 10
Scioto County Orphanage (Jan '09) 15 hr Guest 92
Nolen ??? Scott Nov 19 Nothing to see here 5
Columbus Acad 54 wburg 3 Nov 18 i know 10

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance