Maintenance man needs beatdown

Posted in the Wheelersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
manor man

Logan, OH

#1 Nov 2, 2012
were already pissed at the manager and now the mexican maintenance man lookin at my woman. When i gave him my the look he was afraid to say somthing but he laughed. Like i say he gonna get a beatdown. I hate mexis anyway.
free

Logan, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2012
I told you he went back to farley where hes at always. And hes not mexican and he wasnt lookin at me. Dont get me kicked out please. He knows u would kill him im sure. Please leave me alone.
chill

Logan, OH

#3 Nov 2, 2012
are you guys serious or messing around.
Martyr Machine

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2012
manor man wrote:
were already pissed at the manager and now the mexican maintenance man lookin at my woman. When i gave him my the look he was afraid to say somthing but he laughed. Like i say he gonna get a beatdown. I hate mexis anyway.
he was probably trying to figure out what kind of drugs you were on, or if you are retarted.He is trying to do his job, maybe if you had a job you wouldn't have time to watch him all day.The manor is intended for single mothers and low income families, Not men that freeload off of women that recieve assistance, be it housing or whatever !And as far as the comment about the manager, do what you are supposed to and you wouldn't have any problems DUMBAžS !It is no wonder the surrounding community's think of the manor like the ville, with the idiotic comments some of you make.
Really

Seaman, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
manor man wrote:
Why don't you beat him down then tough guy...if you were truely going to fight him or "beat him down" then you would've done it then...instead you get on an anonymous website and cyber threaten someone like a little girl....go cry to mommy "manor b^tch"
LOL

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Just more manor trash wasting my air
watching

Logan, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2012
First of all he's native american and would probly kill you if he only knew you referred to him as being a mexican!! He is a very respected family man and would never resort to "flirting" with you woman!! I don't think you know who your dealing with here, don't ever mistake this mans kindness for weakness because that man will kill you!!!
Reality

Seaman, OH

#8 Nov 7, 2012
watching wrote:
First of all he's native american and would probly kill you if he only knew you referred to him as being a mexican!! He is a very respected family man and would never resort to "flirting" with you woman!! I don't think you know who your dealing with here, don't ever mistake this mans kindness for weakness because that man will kill you!!!
Nice post..but, it doesn't matter, the guy who started this post is oviously a b^itch, who starts chit with people hiding behind a closed door (or an anonymous site in this case)...he doesn't care who he is messing with, Hispanic, Native American, Black, White, it doesn't matter because in real life he would never confront someone face to face.....people that start stuff on here are drama starters, not fighters.
manor man

Logan, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I was gonna shut up cause i scared him away but i seen him here the other day and his mexi native -whatever he or you think he is- thinks he is a badQss. and he thinks hes gonna protect his managers black @ss but shes gonna get his asx whipped..ALL YOU MINORITIES KEEP YOUR MOUTH (N+++a MANAGER) AND YOUR EYES (WETBACK) FROM ME AND MY BlTCH.
unknown

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Nov 9, 2012
They honestly should burn the Manor to the ground.
manor man

Logan, OH

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Show your face up here and ill burn your sorry @ss to the ground.
manor man

Logan, OH

#12 Nov 9, 2012
But i do like the maintenance man the looks like the dough boy who ate his way to living here. He can look at my bltch all he wants. GO WHITE BOY, GO WHITE BOY, GO. SIGNED BAD@SS HONKY.
sweetpea5

Dublin, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
They honestly should burn the Manor to the ground.
Where is this manor and why would it need to be burned down ? It sounds like it is apartments for people to live in.
unknown

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2012
sweetpea5 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is this manor and why would it need to be burned down ? It sounds like it is apartments for people to live in.
It's low income apartments in Wheelersburg..basically the projects. Almost everyone that lives there is on drugs or sells them.
unknown

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Nov 9, 2012
manor man wrote:
Show your face up here and ill burn your sorry @ss to the ground.
Yeah...and your just another example of the trash living there. Need to exterminate u lowlifes.
sweetpea5

Dublin, OH

#17 Nov 10, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
It's low income apartments in Wheelersburg..basically the projects. Almost everyone that lives there is on drugs or sells them.
I thought it was for people who needed housing. If those people are on drugs the authorities who control renting the apts. need to cut them off of housing. What about the children who live there ? Charge their guardians with abusing kids in drug activity. I don't think there is any need to beat down a person because they work there.
Sherry

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Nov 10, 2012
manor man wrote:
Are you lookin at me.....are you looking at me? Sound a little paranoid to me.
lol

Athens, OH

#19 Nov 11, 2012
The guy your talking about works at wayne hills and is no threat, he is constantly being made fun of and disrespected to the point its funny. I use to work my check off there and hes either a master of disqise (if the person called whatching is serios) but way to nice of guy. so chill out. Youd kill him.
funny shlt

Athens, OH

#20 Nov 11, 2012
whatever to you all. cant a guy make a livng and stay to his self.
unknown

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Nov 11, 2012
sweetpea5 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was for people who needed housing. If those people are on drugs the authorities who control renting the apts. need to cut them off of housing. What about the children who live there ? Charge their guardians with abusing kids in drug activity. I don't think there is any need to beat down a person because they work there.
There are a few that are simply doing the best they can & work a job. Most are on drugs & selling them. The place has always been that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you think of gary stephenson? 57 min Iron worker blah! 26
Grandview Parking 1 hr Perry T Mason 21
who is the prettiest mom in minford? (May '10) 1 hr Playing the lottery 39
Holly Hayword 1 hr Famous 9
Young women of Burg that Bang old guys 3 hr Shameless 1
new restaurant Mar 27 jeff 3
Burg's New Ways Mar 25 whodey 6
Wheelersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web