how to delete a topix discussion or c...

how to delete a topix discussion or comments?

Posted in the Wheelersburg Forum

Lindsay

Marion, OH

#1 May 10, 2011
is curious how to do this people are so retarded but honestly who cares what they have to say they dont matter so y let them get to me! I know the truth and why do people get on here oh thats right they have nothing better to do! bye i will not get back on this lame ass site again1!
here u go

Marion, OH

#2 May 10, 2011
email...... [email protected] you will need to go to the topix and right click on the topix you want removed and click on copy link and than paste this in the email.

just msg them saying this topix is about a children and and false statments and you want it removed asap! It usually takes a day or 2 but sometimes the same day!
lol

Crooksville, OH

#3 May 10, 2011
jessica odel, did you forget to take your schizophrenia meds again?

am i the only one who finds it painfully obvious both posts are from the same person? same location, same writing style, and within five minutes of each other. jeez...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying 34 min gary 30
It's Been a few Days ... Someone comment on 'Ra... 3 hr Dr Yes 2
Josh Armstrong 5 hr DrNO 9
e c l i p s e !!!!!! 6 hr it is coming 1
Jason Chamberlin 15 hr Luckee 25
dr mcginnis (Aug '16) Aug 16 Wow 24
who is building a maratho on doogwood ridgr ? Aug 12 common sense 25

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance