Comments
161 - 168 of 168 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Softball fan

United States

#167 Jan 24, 2013
Sara wasnt the only good pitcher, Haley Bradley is a good pitcher too, I watch all the kids play and just enjoy the games but those 2 were probably the best pitchers out of the 12 year old girls last year, keep up the good work girls!
Really

Portsmouth, OH

#168 Jan 26, 2013
Softball fan, we have a lot of great softball players @ the burg, but apparently you didnt watch many of the games. The others teams we played were awful. As for pitchers Sara, Nikki and Maggie were the best pitchers.
Jenny Finch

Logan, OH

#169 Jan 26, 2013
Really wrote:
Softball fan, we have a lot of great softball players @ the burg, but apparently you didnt watch many of the games. The others teams we played were awful. As for pitchers Sara, Nikki and Maggie were the best pitchers.
Not really...Cindy and Mindy were clearly the best.
Softball fall

United States

#170 Jan 27, 2013
Well apparently u have no idea how old these girls are, Nikki isn't 12 and neither is Maggie, read the post "carefully" b4 u jump lol, it says out of the 12 year olds!!!
Really

Portsmouth, OH

#171 Jan 28, 2013
You need to pay attention, Nikki and Maggie were 12 yr. olds last year. Sara and Haley were 11 yr. olds. When you classify and make statements, know your facts.
Softball fan

Logan, OH

#172 Jan 28, 2013
Well then if ur gonna be all snotty about it, Haley and Sara were the best pitches out of the "11" year olds!!! U sure can tell ur a burg parent and probably one of those girls parent
Really

Portsmouth, OH

#173 Jan 28, 2013
Not a parent, just a fan!
Softball fan

United States

#174 Jan 29, 2013
Well I am a parent that has a child on the league and I do happen to think burg has a lot of talented players, my child does good, she's not the best and we are fine with that but when u look and see the same kids getting the glory all the time and u have a shy kid like Haley Bradley who pitches great, and from what I hear does it just for fun, how good could she possibly be if she had coaches helping her and giving her the encouragement that they give their own kids on the team, anyways I just see things differently I guess, if u see a kid has talent, help them grow and from what I've seen, she has the talent!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Canton 30,513
apartments Fri batman 2
cfnm Fri gary 4
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Thu omg 16
Man Charged With Rape Of 12-Year-Old Thu yep 7
Wheelersburg rental home with no heat source Aug 27 blind 4
plesant valley apartments manager Aug 27 batman 26
•••
•••
Wheelersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••