curious

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Anyone know him, thoughts on him?
I know him

Clarksville, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2012
is his ex kendra??
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jul 15, 2012
yes that's the one
I know him

Pleasantville, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2012
woman beater...
Cowgirl 24

Cedar Falls, IA

#5 Aug 28, 2012
I've known him for many years and he's a great guy... He just doesn't know how to pick women.... Seems to fall for the drama queens.... If he was single i'd go for him in a heartbeat.....
cowgirl2

Wilmington, OH

#6 Aug 29, 2012
He is single so go get him! And yes his ex is a big drama queen. Everything was blamed on him for the break up. But it takes 2.
cowgirl24

Versailles, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
No actually he isnt single.. trust me id be all over him if he was..... good men are hard to find.
not a sc fan

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 15, 2013
LMAO he's by far NOT a good guy, he is a cheat, woman beater, a worthless father, he's nothing more then a joke!
evan marshall

Benton, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
How old is he? Think I went too school wit this fella
Wild One

United States

#11 Mar 25, 2013
for people who dont like him you all talk about him an awful lot... Its kinda funny you even started a blog about him... Your either bitches that like to gossip and start shit about people or you are jealous ex girl friends that are still in love with him and cant stand not being in the loop on his personal life... its actually very sad if you ask me... You all have nothing better to do with your time then get on the internet and post dumbass comments like these.....
crazyy

West Jefferson, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2013
wow why would you even bring this topic back up for. it was way down the list. last comment was the first of feb. and now its back up to the top of list because you brought it back up. apparently you want people to gossip about him. ok here we go i dont know him on a personal basis. but he seems to have his prioritys wrong. do i need to say more cause im sure you know what i mean.
Wild One wrote:
for people who dont like him you all talk about him an awful lot... Its kinda funny you even started a blog about him... Your either bitches that like to gossip and start shit about people or you are jealous ex girl friends that are still in love with him and cant stand not being in the loop on his personal life... its actually very sad if you ask me... You all have nothing better to do with your time then get on the internet and post dumbass comments like these.....
girts0478

Vero Beach, FL

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Just wondering if he has a son, and if he ever lived in GA I think I was married to him and if I was you are all right. When he is sober he is amazing but otherwize he needed help then I don't know about now.
Lol

Zanesville, OH

#14 Sep 24, 2013
girts0478 wrote:
Just wondering if he has a son, and if he ever lived in GA I think I was married to him and if I was you are all right. When he is sober he is amazing but otherwize he needed help then I don't know about now.
i think I was married to him??? Lol...I heard people say "I may have met him"..."I think I had one date with him many years ago"......I know I've never heard someone say "I think I was married to him".....lmao...how many people have you been married too?
GRITS0478

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Sep 26, 2013
OK when I say I think I was married to him I mean it sounds like the guy I was married to. it is the same name but after looking there are alot of Scott Clarks. Anyway Good luck cause he was a lot to deal with, Even had his Grandmother scared of him.
jill

West Union, OH

#17 Sep 29, 2013
I know them both and it was as much her fault as it was his. He went to jail for beating her up but they were both drunk and messed up on pills. His ex is an alcoholic and is still messed up on pills. I hear he is getting it together. She had him locked up when she was just drunk and fighting with him. She is no good and can't keep a man.
jenny

Zanesville, OH

#18 Nov 24, 2013
is this the same scott who has bunch of cars on krogers parking lot in wheelersburg
jill wrote:
I know them both and it was as much her fault as it was his. He went to jail for beating her up but they were both drunk and messed up on pills. His ex is an alcoholic and is still messed up on pills. I hear he is getting it together. She had him locked up when she was just drunk and fighting with him. She is no good and can't keep a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Spriggs Bad News For You 2 min Nippy 16
SOCF employees (May '09) 4 min Lee 21
Step Up To The Plate Lee And Help The People Out 21 min Chris 24
Cell Block Talk & Threats 1 hr Chris 13
sugar beeties 1 hr suga 1
Samantha Raby Shook (Apr '16) 2 hr tom 7
where is dena. 2 hr William 11

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelersburg Mortgages