McFarland interviewed for open Ohio S...

McFarland interviewed for open Ohio Supreme Court seat

There are 3 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Dec 20, 2012, titled McFarland interviewed for open Ohio Supreme Court seat. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Fourth District Court of Appeals Judge Matthew McFarland, of Wheelersburg, has gone through the process of interviewing to fill an unexpired term on the Supreme Court of Ohio and is awaiting the results of that interview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

union man

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Hey matt i know your the man for the job ive known him and his dad for most of our life he honest and the most fairest person i have ever met at the age of 47 almost 48 yrs old tats sayn sumtn hope you make it matt good job proud from burg
underarock

New York, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
union man wrote:
Hey matt i know your the man for the job ive known him and his dad for most of our life he honest and the most fairest person i have ever met at the age of 47 almost 48 yrs old tats sayn sumtn hope you make it matt good job proud from burg
it das sayn sumtn...first of all what adult says im almost the next age..sounds like a kid,(im 8 almost 9)...and what is the typing like a moron or a teenager (tats san sumtn)....Im sure this guy doesnt want a morons endorsement...And who says a judge/Lawyer is the fairest person they have ever met?? How would you know?..Do u sit down there at the 4th court of appeals and listen to the hearings??...Most people would choose a teacher as the fairest person they have ever known. Get out from the rock you have been living under!!
Skye

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Just another yes man for the Scioto County courts. His decisions are poorly written but it doesn't matter since he only has to agree with the Scioto county judges it makes then happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hourly hotels in Portsmouth 1 hr Molly 19
Community cleanup only for the Village? 1 hr Citizen 4
Hi. I'm Bilad. 2 hr BILAD 1
Columbus Acad 54 wburg 3 Thu Pup Turdplopper 9
Where did the Pip threads go? Wed Pup Turdplopper 1
Contracting for siding-windows Nov 13 Green 1
Johnstown 64 wberg 3 Nov 13 Pup Turdplopper 5

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance