Next Last
wants2know

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2010
anybody know her?
Jean

Marion, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2010
Yes, she is a great person and there is not one bad thing anyone can say about her!! Why do you even want to put her name on this trash talking site???
heather

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2010
alright seriuosly u ppl need to sto postin shit on here about her..y dont u show who u rly r n stop being bitches unless ur afraid of her..roflmao..shes a great person so say w.e but ur just jealous of her ... Now say shit
Tina Spencer

Winchester, VA

#4 Feb 15, 2010
This is Tina & I am wondering who wants to know about me!! I will keep checking this to see if anyone responds!! No one knows me like I do so please ask me before you ask someone else! Thanks!!!
wants2know

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2010
Heather~ Who posted shit on here about her?
I just asking about her.
Emily

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Feb 18, 2010
hey she is my cuzin LOL
Tina Spencer

Winchester, VA

#7 Feb 19, 2010
Hey this is Tina again. I am very curious about who is wanting to know me. I am here & now I am checking this on a daily basis so if you want to know something just ask away!! Heather was just trying to protect me, LOL Sorry if she offended you!
curious

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Tina Spencer wrote:
Hey this is Tina again. I am very curious about who is wanting to know me. I am here & now I am checking this on a daily basis so if you want to know something just ask away!! Heather was just trying to protect me, LOL Sorry if she offended you!
I wouldn't mind getting to know you. How old are you?
Tina Spencer

Winchester, VA

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Well could you let me know how you know my name first? & is there another way of communicating besides on this website? I am not giving out my info to a stranger so you decide!
curious

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2010
Tina Spencer wrote:
Well could you let me know how you know my name first? & is there another way of communicating besides on this website? I am not giving out my info to a stranger so you decide!
I have just seen you around had to ask who you was. How else would u like to communicate.
Tina Spencer

Winchester, VA

#11 Feb 19, 2010
So do you have a name?? Hmmmmm now I am curious. You have seen me around where???
curious

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2010
Tina Spencer wrote:
So do you have a name?? Hmmmmm now I am curious. You have seen me around where???
burg and portsmouth. I pointed you out to a few people til I found out your name.
Tina Spencer

Winchester, VA

#13 Feb 19, 2010
Ok so whats your name? You have mine already so if you want to know me then tell me your name!! I would at least like to know who is asking around about me!!
curious

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2010
Tina Spencer wrote:
Ok so whats your name? You have mine already so if you want to know me then tell me your name!! I would at least like to know who is asking around about me!!
I would rather not give any personal info on here. How about an email or something.
Tina

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 19, 2010
I don't blame you. So whats your email address?
curious

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Tina wrote:
I don't blame you. So whats your email address?
what's yours
Tina

Marion, OH

#17 Feb 19, 2010
You obviously didn't really want to know me!! You were wanting to know about me so not sure why you won't even say your name. Can't even say who told you my name?????
a friend of a friend

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Feb 19, 2010
My name is Ben. So what is your email address. Maybe we could go out sometime.
a friend of a friend

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Feb 19, 2010
Mine is bigbjintown@yahoo.com So now tell me yours.
Confused

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Feb 20, 2010
um ok this ben guy could be some phsyco person. But w/e..... Just keep your door locked and a ball bat close. Tell ben I said hi LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Allen City Manager (Mar '14) 1 hr Just saying 109
Evidently new bostion never test their pumps. 2 hr Diane 4
Purple house on Charles Street 4 hr Hard core 22
fun 4 hr leglicker72 1
The River 7 hr Ann 27
Semi Trucks Stuck on Rosemount 7 hr DrNo 19
For Angie Szul 8 hr Eddie Dingle 1

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance