Brandon Wilson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mamaw

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
My question is why would Scioto county Children's Services take one child out of a home and let a 10 month old stay...sounds like Children's Services dropped the ball on this little fellow...
1 Great Momma

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Sounds to me the Mother let the 10 month down shouldn't put the blame on anyone but the person in charge and the mother for her ignorance on leaving the child with a domestic sick person step up take on your own responsibilities don't pond off on someone else that you know they don't care about the baby SHAME ON YOU
ticked off

New York, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Shame on her? Shame on you for being so judgemental when you obviously don't have all the facts. You guys have NO IDEA what was going on in their lives or a single clue as to why certain decisions were made. Stop judging a young mother, she's probably doing the absolute best she can!!! God has a reason for everything. Maybe you should talk to Him about it rather than spread the hate you are right now.
please

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Yeah shes right back out here selling drugs didnt take long and thats funny they would say she works so she cant do drugs .She works in fast food her and another guy sell every drug you can imagaine i wont say where at cause some crazy people may go their @ do something but dont worry shes about to be indicted on felonys at the very least where hoping for conspiracy to murder or tampering she waited too long before calling 911 which could have been the difference of the baby living or dying so theirfore the way the law reads she can be charged with conspiracy
1 Great Momma

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
@ ticked off what are you family how can you stick up for a mother that seems to not give a Crap about her children she knows about all his charges and still had her babies around him SHE IS AS SICK AS HE IS and needs to be locked up right along with him I hope they both get what's coming to them no baby should of had to be around someone like that I'm sure she could of taken him to another family member that Loves and what's him so YES SHAME ON HER FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN WHEN IT COULD OF BEEN PREVENTED AND SHAME ON YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR A MURDER MAYBE MURDERS YOUR SICK ALSO
unknown

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
There are always people in and out of her apartment, the cops had been called numerous times on them for partying and fights...before this tragic accident even happend, and all these partys going on were while the kids were there! and the cops never did anything. Wouldnt suprise me if drugs were involved there either.
truth

Marion, OH

#7 Dec 8, 2012
its all just a shame!!!
none of ur bidness

Marion, OH

#8 Dec 10, 2012
hey it like this i dont know eather one but my opian is that brandon is a waste of great air that we all breath so hang the baby killer and beat his head in but don kill him make him wish he was dead then let him heal up and do it agian and agian until he kills himself because he knows what he did wrong and it will all come out in the end that he was a waste of life and for the 10 month old babys family i feel so srry for u may god be on yor side
truth

Marion, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2012
he is a real piece of work
brandons brother

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Brandon wouldent do nothing like this I use to have him watch my daughter when he was a teen he also has 3 younger siblings , we grew up together, talk all the shit you want , Im letting you all know I don't see him doing this! he may do some drugs but killing ! And a baby at that , he has a heart just like everyone commenting on here , he is obviously not that bad of a guy if he took responsibility for a child that's not even his
truth

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 16, 2012
brandons brother wrote:
Brandon wouldent do nothing like this I use to have him watch my daughter when he was a teen he also has 3 younger siblings , we grew up together, talk all the shit you want , Im letting you all know I don't see him doing this! he may do some drugs but killing ! And a baby at that , he has a heart just like everyone commenting on here , he is obviously not that bad of a guy if he took responsibility for a child that's not even his
he is going to do some time
hope brandon dies

Galion, OH

#12 Dec 17, 2012
he is gonan get the shit beatout of im on a diley basis till the day tha he dies.
Well

Marion, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2012
he will be butt raped and deep throated and swallow gallons upon gallons of jizz till the day he dies, can we say prison beeotch!!!! sounds like justice to me!!!
Okay

Marion, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Look, all I really want to know is why hardly any of the people commenting on here can't spell anything correctly. But I will say that it is none of our business what happens next. It's between their family & the court. Stop putting so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you AND something you cannot change. Deal with your own problems, you all. Because we all have them. I'm gonna take my own advice now :)
truth

Marion, OH

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Okay wrote:
Look, all I really want to know is why hardly any of the people commenting on here can't spell anything correctly. But I will say that it is none of our business what happens next. It's between their family & the court. Stop putting so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you AND something you cannot change. Deal with your own problems, you all. Because we all have them. I'm gonna take my own advice now :)
Actually this has an impact on our community!! People are outraged by this babies death because it could have been prevented! Topix is here and people are free to speak their verble vomit that is not needed but i will say this JUSTCE WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!!!!
Chris Nuckols

Bronx, NY

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Well wrote:
he will be butt raped and deep throated and swallow gallons upon gallons of jizz till the day he dies, can we say prison beeotch!!!! sounds like justice to me!!!
Can't wait til I get to prison. I have been dreaming about all of this being done to me.
truth

Marion, OH

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Mr Wilson was indicted for murder and now it begns!
Lifeisprecious

Orange, VA

#19 Jan 2, 2013
ticked off wrote:
Shame on her? Shame on you for being so judgemental when you obviously don't have all the facts. You guys have NO IDEA what was going on in their lives or a single clue as to why certain decisions were made. Stop judging a young mother, she's probably doing the absolute best she can!!! God has a reason for everything. Maybe you should talk to Him about it rather than spread the hate you are right now.
So you think being a good mother is dealing drugs out of your apartment and allowing a known druggie to watch your child? Being a good mother is having one child removed because of prev. charges against you? Your idea of being a good mom sure differs from my idea of a good mom. My idea of a good mom would be to PROTECT her children from bad things/people. Going out and partying AFTER your child dies is that too being a good mom? Boy you must be a friend to defend her in all her actions. Truth will prevail in this horrible situation!
hmm

Marion, OH

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Heard he died in jail.
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#21 Jan 7, 2013
It wasn't Brandon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solar Eclipse 14 min Skywatcher 10
Cheapest Lawyer in Portsmouth 1 hr gary 7
who will president trump blame for this? 1 hr GramzieB 264
Jason Chamberlin 8 hr Jason 24
dr mcginnis (Aug '16) Wed Wow 24
who is building a maratho on doogwood ridgr ? Aug 12 common sense 25
stacy myers Aug 11 wonderer 1

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance