Shop Kwik Lady
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sick of SK

Marion, OH

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Anyone know who the rude lady is that works at Shop Kwik or know who I'm talking about because she was a b!tch to you too? She's acted mean before but was just flat-out wicked earlier when I was there. She charged me for stuff I didn't even get. I simply told her and she acted so mad. Then she was livid because I said "yes" when she said "so, do you want the money I owe you back?". Basically, "you bought a can of pop an I charged you for a couple 2 liters and I've had a bad day do you want he money back?" I couldn't believe it and as I walked out she started talking about me to another customer saying, "some people". I know somebody reading this will say who cares or think big deal but it's happened so much I wondered if it has to others.
Wondering

Crooksville, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Is her name Cindy
Hello

Marion, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2010
Both of the blondes are down right rude! I considered taking my business elsewhere. But I like the ownwers, even considered letting them know what Bitches they are.
christi

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Sep 1, 2010
r u talking about Tiffany Cogan/Skinner?? what a nut job!
Hello

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
it would make it alot nicer shopping experience if both those women were gone. The two older ladies are the bomb!
Pickle Pie

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2010
Leave Tiff alone, if ya dont like it dont go there, i was there yesterday she didnt say much to me but iam the one who stopped there, she has alot on her shoulders give her a break.
dwrldism9

Marion, OH

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Who doesn't have a lot on their shoulders? You still don't go off on people while you're at work for no reason or because of your own mistakes. I don't care if it is just a convenient mart.
Do what

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 2, 2010
christi wrote:
r u talking about Tiffany Cogan/Skinner?? what a nut job!
How is she a nut job? Is she rude alot? Maybe she just had a bad day. Everyone has those from time to time!!
poppy

Marion, OH

#10 Sep 3, 2010
Well the older lady was there when i was there she is a b1tch she is rude and she thinks she is young again lol
uuh

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2010
Where the eff is shop kwik?
Who

Marion, OH

#12 Sep 3, 2010
poppy wrote:
Well the older lady was there when i was there she is a b1tch she is rude and she thinks she is young again lol
which one are we talking about? Cindy? Tiffany?
ahhaha

Marion, OH

#13 Sep 4, 2010
Tiffany is LOONY as they get!!!
My two cents

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 6, 2010
Shopped there for a long time, have never had a problem, ladies have always been nice
poppy

Marion, OH

#15 Sep 7, 2010
TIFFANY
lol

Whitney, TX

#16 Sep 7, 2010
dwrldism9 wrote:
Who doesn't have a lot on their shoulders? You still don't go off on people while you're at work for no reason or because of your own mistakes. I don't care if it is just a convenient mart.
I so agree. Every time I go in there her husband and several other men are hanging around the counter or outside. So I have started going else where.
Quando112

Warwick, RI

#17 Sep 7, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I so agree. Every time I go in there her husband and several other men are hanging around the counter or outside. So I have started going else where.
maybe they are there waiting to pick up some tail! Like yours LOL
OMG

Dover, MA

#18 Sep 7, 2010
Cindy is a lying tramp only looking for a man to support her skanky a*** she tried with my ex then moved on with someone elses husband she's probably moved on since him to if he was smart. I didn't want her skanky a** around my boys at all.
me too

Marion, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2010
I was in there the other day and I dont know the older girls name, but she looked really rough, probably in her mid forties, bleach blonde, with yellow eyes.....anyway, all she did was use the "F" word and there were kids in there! I WILL NOT be going in there again for fear that the yellow eyed, yellow teethed bimbo behind the counter will be there and start with her nasty mouth again or the big, cat pee smelling man in a wife beater will be hanging out in there.
Although, I have been told that you can get a steal on cigarettes and lottery tickets as long as you buy the cashier some too.
Kanue Sueme

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 8, 2010
I'd do her right over the counter, during business hours......
Id get me some Skittles and lay them in her belly button and lick them out.
I b there tomorrow like everyday
wrap up

Marion, OH

#21 Sep 9, 2010
All I gotta say about that is that you better put a helmet on that soldier cause that one is down right nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls not out so they missed out 43 min Uh Oh 4
clowns 1 hr Horny wife 16
Perry and pip lovers 1 hr Fruity 2
I Love Denny 1 hr HDdenny 8
Perry verses HDdenny 1 hr HDdenny 5
Veteran's flag holder 2 hr Veteran 2
For A Special Old Man Named Denny 2 hr HDdenny 23

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance