Hippie

New York, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2010
who is this girl. i hear she is a beast.
bubba J

New York, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2010
Well To Be Honest This Gurl Is The Baddest Bitch I Have Ever saw. Man I Hope No One Ever Messes With This Girl, She Would Be Your Ass All The Way To New Mexico. I Should Know we Fought A Few Times. Lol. But We Be Cool Now.
Foreal

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2010
If you ask me I'd say big shittalker
Alisha

Lucasville, OH

#5 Feb 25, 2010
Okay first of all how about you come and say something like Big Crap talker to her face. And not over the computer. i mean it is pretty funny that you can say stuff Without showing your real name.. I mean who is talking shitt now. I mean seriously. Everyone likes her. And if you don't then that is great you don't have to comment this stuff if you have a problem with her. Personally I thnk she is nice, pretty and funny. And if you think she talks then how about you give her your name and see if she only talks I mean really Foreal it looks like you are the one that is talking.. Grow up and stop acting like you are cool. This is probably why you are on this site. Because people don't like you and you want to make yourself feel better by making others feel bad. GET A LIFE!(:
jkfdefdj

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2010
Shes a Beast in a Half n I Loveee Her :)
SHe may talk s h i t but shes not afraid to back it up.
She will Smash You.
sdkjfghkkkkkCB

Marion, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2010
She's a beast. In appearance and in personality. Very manly looking, right down nasty. I have heard she's messed up on drugs, but I am not sure if there is truth to that. If I were you I wouldn't mess with that chick.
IHeartBecca

Lucasville, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2010
Rofl- Yeah shes a beast. And shes not on drugs. She smokes Cigs and prolly drinks occasionally. Thas bout it. Quit startin rumors.
Katelyn Mullins

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2010
Ohkayy Rebecca Mullins Is My Older Sister And First Things First She Is Not On Drugs And She Is Not Manly Looking Trst Me If She Was She Wouldnt Get All These Hot Guys She Is Very Beautiful And She Will F!ck You Up And If She Does Talk It She Will Back It Up So The Person Saying They She Talks Shit Let Me Have Your Name And Number And Ill Give To Becca And We Will She If She Talks Shit And Dont Back It Fucking Up.
umm duhh

Marion, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2010
i went to school with becca and i love her, she is awesome and whoever is dissing her must have gotton ur ass beat by her! lol. or ur just jealous c*nts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonald's Wheelersburg (Feb '11) 1 hr Wow 64
Little League Sun burgbatz_9 52
Dee Weaver Sat Someone who knows 1
the music thread (Feb '12) Apr 21 Musikologist 43
Does anyone know where Traci Apel, Mykal's mom ... (Aug '15) Apr 19 Been there done that 17
Looking for summer rental Apr 18 Honest 3
Where is Georgettea Collins? Apr 14 Abc123 7

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheelersburg Mortgages