river bend house

Ellicott City, MD

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Anyone know anything about this place ? Good or bad ?
been there

Severn, MD

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Its not what it cracked up to be .. They don't tell you about all the hidden charges until its to late . After your parent moves in its a different story . They tell you everything you ask about oh its not a problem ! Then when your parent moves in things change . Beware . I thing its a rip off .

Conshohocken, PA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
It is for assisted living, not a nursing home. Some of their residents require more care than others. Therefore they need to charge for the amount of care. If they need a lot of care it would maybe cheaper to put them in a nursing home where you get the whole package for one price. I have a relative in there, they have been there over three years, I highly recommend Riverbend.
been there

Severn, MD

#4 Sep 21, 2010
yeah right ! You better check into them a little better that is all i got to say !
Burg resident

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2010
i used to work there...its a JOKE!! no staffing, a nurse on 24 hours a week at night there is one one person there, hope nothing bad happens!!! DONT send anyone there!!!

Pasadena, MD

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Over priced and under staffed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Wooten 3 hr ronald 27
Deemer’s to be sold 4 hr Ex stripper 9
Mochapet bought out by petland 5 hr DrNo 13
michael miller (May '15) 6 hr Its me 7
Beau fisher 6 hr Kronk 5
Stacey Williams 6 hr I hate home wreckers 1
Who's David who won Million lottery in Portsmouth? 8 hr Big B 5

Wheelersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Wheelersburg Mortgages