grandview weekend outlet
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smoke

Clarkesville, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
anyone been to this indoor flea market.... i went the other day and these people are crazy.

4mp digital cameras 79.00 , there 23.00 on ebay

air hogs helicopters 19.99 , 14.99 at walmart

theres to much to list but there way off price base

these people are crazy with that price gun
Linda

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
Yes went to buy a dog bed the other day...and it was full of dog HAIR..Looked like a dog had been using it for sometime. Must has been one of there sold as is items!!
WJL23

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2010
I hate their return policiy. Where do they even get this junk at?
Honestly

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2010
All of their junk is from target or kmart. They get new loads of it every week or two and try to price it for at least half, usually more, than it is at the real stores. The problem is most of the crap doesn't work or is broken/damaged and they won't let you take it back. It is a scam. They only pay like 20 or 25 dollars for every pallet on the trucks no matter what the item is.
xxx

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Honestly wrote:
All of their junk is from target or kmart. They get new loads of it every week or two and try to price it for at least half, usually more, than it is at the real stores. The problem is most of the crap doesn't work or is broken/damaged and they won't let you take it back. It is a scam. They only pay like 20 or 25 dollars for every pallet on the trucks no matter what the item is.
the problem is they try to price a item half the price it is new. well a lot of the electronics have dropped in price A LOT, also a lot of people dont care about didj games and digital arts games. most dont know what they even are!

for one example DIDJ Game "nancy drew & spongebob" i seen they had them at grandview for 14.99 and 9.99 each , well you can leave grandview walk to the store right by them "odd lots" and they have the same games 4.99 each with a warranty !!!!

why would someone give $59 for a digital picture frame when there cheaper at any store in America !
iknowy

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 15, 2010
the reason the prices are so high is because the managers and other employees go thru the stuff first and get out what they want. Then they raise the prices to compensate for the missing merchandise. Each store sets their own prices so that way the owners in south point never know whats going on. Having worked there in the past i know this is the way it works. They take all the good stuff and sell the junk thats damaged or broken, then stick you with a retarted return policy.
Outraged

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 16, 2010
When they first opened you could go there and get some good deals. Now their prices are ridiciulous. It burns me up to go in there and see an outrageous price on something that I could buy brand new at the store for the same or even less. They sell food that is way past it's expiration date. I guess the only way to get our point across is to stop going and patronizing them. Don't get me started on the workers I don't think some of them can do simple math.
sucks

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2010
I agree with everyone here. I used to get a few good deals when it first opened but now its total crap. The return policy is sh!tty. One problem I had was they wouldn't honor the price tag on an item. The cashier said no that can't be right and asked another employee and they said I would have to pay like five more dollars. Complete mess down there.
josh

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2010
i bought stuff there before and it has roaches in it
Crazy

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2010
I went there last sat to look at carseat's. They wanted 89.99 for them. I went to walk-mart got the same one for 49.99 all they sell is junk. I bought a pool over the summer just a three ring pool that u blow up then put water in it. It's was a square one. But I went to pump it up it had a hole in it. I took it right back up there. The girl told me she couldn't gave me my money back. But I could get another pool. I said are you kidding me why in the hell would I want another pool with a hole in it. I throw the pool at her told her to shove the money & the pool up her ass. I will never go back there to high on there damn junk that is all it is. IS JUNK.
bigman

Crestline, OH

#11 Jan 29, 2010
that place is a joke thats for sure
WheelersburgResi dent

Park Ridge, NJ

#12 Jan 29, 2010
I really enjoyed the place when it first opened but it must be under different management or something because it sure has went to pot!
junk

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2010
It is all the returned crap from Target and other stores. Somebody returned the stuff for some reason. Half the time the hilljacks at the store rig up crap to stay together and then sell it before it falls apart. Also, how can you get by with selling outdated food? Not to mention condoms lol.
trUth

Cleveland, GA

#14 Jan 30, 2010
outdated condoms , thats classic who would take a chance on saving money on something like that , well they probably cost more then walmart anyways HAHAHA
hate it

Alto, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2010
the workers there are a ass , they have no turn , mostly the woman
burggrandviewsux

Titusville, PA

#16 Apr 16, 2011
The last time I went in the cashier was telling a story full of curse words LOUDLY with children all around. I agree with those of you who say the prices were reasonable when they first opened. Now prices on broken and used items are HIGHER than buying new and knowing you have the option of returning.
momof2

Marion, OH

#17 Apr 16, 2011
pure junk!!!! I have tried to get stuff from there, and it never worked or never had all the parts! I would rather pay full price and get all of the parts! ha!
Roundtown Player

Findlay, OH

#18 May 28, 2011
Like others I used to get good deals when they first opened. Now all I see is junk and too high prices. They always have a cordoned off area in the back of the store with threatening notes that you had better not bother this stuff or you will be told to leave. Now I ask, what is so precious that you don't want to get it out on the shelf and get it sold? This stuff has sat there since the store opened, what several years ago? I too have noticed that prices are ridiculously high. Even Walmart beats their price without even trying.And why do the few salespeople, if you can call them that, follow you around the store like guard dogs? Has anyone else had this experience? There isn't much to steal let alone buy. Last question, do the South Point owners of this chain ever read these posts?
ha ha

Titusville, PA

#19 May 28, 2011
I found a dresser priced $275. I looked on jcpenney.com and found same one WITH MIRROR and MINUS SCUFFS for $140. Free shipping.
mr clean

Medina, OH

#20 May 30, 2011
Do they sell brooms there? Because they sure don't use one to clean the store lol. Some of that grime has been there since it was krogers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheelersburg Basketball Marcus Saunders 5 hr Common sense 3
looking for older friend (Jun '16) 5 hr Common sense 4
John Allen Sun Joe 5
Dr. McGinnis (Mar '10) Jan 20 i know 38
Jerry's Computers Jan 20 common sense prev... 2
Cement Factory on 522 (Mar '13) Jan 19 for real 104
Thursday Morning Jan 18 gary 2

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance