Kevin Huff, Bobbie collett aka prima...

Kevin Huff, Bobbie collett aka primary care in Chillicothe

Posted in the Wheelersburg Forum

Finally

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2011
They went in on their business and now the Sheriffs little boob machine is being investigated. It is about time. I hope they lock the whole bunch of them up.They have already started putting Kevins pill pushers in lock up. Lets see how long it takes to finally get KEVIN!!!!Check the papers in Chillicothe.Did you hear about Graig Adkins and David Lewis coming home from Florida? Ask Kevin about it ,he paid their way.

“Freedom Of Speech”

Since: Jul 10

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2011
This Bobbie Collett has the same address as one given to my insurance company under the name of Primary Health Care! And they have sent my reimbursement checks to this place on Lawson St. Who is this Bobbie? I am pissed and I am gonna file a law suite on their ass.. They stole my money!
humm

Marion, OH

#3 Jul 31, 2011
Howards Wifey wrote:
This Bobbie Collett has the same address as one given to my insurance company under the name of Primary Health Care! And they have sent my reimbursement checks to this place on Lawson St. Who is this Bobbie? I am pissed and I am gonna file a law suite on their ass.. They stole my money!
Huffs sister in law
logger

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2011
I hope they all go to jail for a long long time
BlackWidow

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Howards Wifey wrote:
Keep up on all of the topix threads in Scioto county,the sherifs department knows how to find her, after all her husband is a sherif there.She lives in the Burg her Daddy lives in Lucasville his name is Don Pertusit. Hope this helps your claim.
jail bird

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Send them all to jail.. if you own a pill mill then you should be charges with murder when some junkie OD's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheelersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just wondering 1 hr Lee 41
just saying 1 hr nurse 1
Anita Gaspers Bruce Mollett (Mar '17) 5 hr Barker 5
Nolen ??? Scott 12 hr Nothing to see here 5
Columbus Acad 54 wburg 3 Sat i know 10
Where did the Pip threads go? Nov 15 Pup Turdplopper 1
Contracting for siding-windows Nov 13 Green 1

Wheelersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance