Veronica Flores
Marisol Gonzales

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Attention all married women, please keep your men away from this illegal immigrant. She only uses them for money and sex. She either lives in the wheeler, or shamrock tx area... This lady is seriously ill in the head, so you may want to seek authourity attention when dealing with her!!!!
Darla J

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Oh my word i believe i knw of her. Thank you so much Marisol for this info. My husband works in the wheeler area and was telling me she tried talking to him when he was at the grocery store one afternoon. I will not stand for this. she.should be ashamed of herself, trying to mess up happy homes.. She comes near my.husband again shes gonna get a beatdown!!!
Tye

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Are you sure her name isnt Virgina Flores? There is one that lives in Canadian & she has been know to take advantage of older men. Ive been told that she likes that "white money" per what she stated to someone.
Marisol Gonzales

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2011
Tye wrote:
Are you sure her name isnt Virgina Flores? There is one that lives in Canadian & she has been know to take advantage of older men. Ive been told that she likes that "white money" per what she stated to someone.
Nope pretty sure its Veronica. Shes nasty as far as willing to do anything for money goes. I believe shes living in the Shamrock area. I advise any person who has engaged in sexual contact with this lady to go get tested ASAP, last yr supposably she contracted HPV and passed it on to 4 different partners....just a warning!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the young girl who had abortion with old... Sat Alvin 2
Parkview Aug 23 Randy 4
Parkview ER Aug 22 Cheryl 1
Chevron Hottie Aug 15 texas 7
Moving to McLean Aug 12 Glj 2
Old school Aug 6 Gus Macrae 4
Men in this town Jul '16 Lady 7

Wheeler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance