Singlewhitefemal e

Amarillo, TX

#1 Jun 3, 2013
All right! Obviously someone didnt like my last post about you and all the nasty little secrets you hide from your wife. Well....
I have a few more. How about the little unknown fact that you spend alot of your time hanging at the little sex shop in Amarillo! Warning to any and all females that may come in contact with this creepie ol man. Be careful!!!!!. This guy is waaaay wierd. So this can be erased no doubt! But your wasting your time. Your wife will get a call very soon. A certain gentlemen who's wife you have often harased will also be told. You in it up to your neck. No way out. I get to sit back an watch you squirm. You should have stopped hitting on a certain female when your boss told you to! I suppose when this is brought to the attention of higher powers rather than your buddy, you may not have a job much longer. Wow!! Then what? Being a perve dont pay ol man. You just never know when its all gona fall in your lap. But rest assured, it's gona!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha Jan 19 Geraldine Withers 1
Umsted Dec '16 Curious 5
Can't wait to spill the beans Nov '16 Yep987 2
Visiting for awhile... What to do in wheeler? Sep '16 Smokescreen 3
Parkview (Jul '16) Sep '16 Aida 8
Men in this town (Jul '16) Sep '16 Glenn 11

Wheeler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wheeler Mortgages