Handful arrested in Shamrock vandalism

Nov 15, 2007 Full story: KVII-TV Amarillo

Five adults and six juveniles have been arrested in Shamrock, for vandalism that happened on October 28. via KVII-TV Amarillo

Full Story
DJay

San Leandro, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2008
Wow! Sean Hilton King has two more kids that he walked out on - time to run Sean - WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN??????Cleta, aren't you proud of this guy? Do you even know how many grandchildren you have by him? What a poor excuse for a grandmother you are. Do you even remember Sean Jr.? He remembers you. What a day it will be when they finally get him back in jail. We just hope he doesn't do anything to any of the children at Samnorwood School, we all tried to warn them. Hopefully the parents at that school will check his background and realize that he should not be working around children. Our children will never be the same after what he did to them. Do you remember Cleta? You hid Sean Sr. from the law.
Daneane

San Leandro, CA

#2 Aug 1, 2008
Hey Sean,
No guts, No glory! You are so afraid to respond. I'll bet you don't have the guts to respond to your son's letter. Just the fact that soon you are going to have to face the music and actually talk to the boys face to face. I remember how scared you were when you were knocking the kids around. I remember how scared you were when you got caught and went to jail. Remember Burger King in San Jose? They arrested you for stealing that a new car and John and Roni were in the car; Roni was pregnant for Sean. You are an incredible Jack Ass Sean, and by the way, we all know about your other children that are popping up. You actually got someone pregnant when you were married to Kelly. How many more are you going to get pregnant Sean? Hopefully those women find out about your past. Wow Sean, Child Support has you tagged with all these kids. One more thing, the one thing that has never been mentioned about San Tomas Aquino residence, I can guarantee that will all come out when we eventually get you back in court. Do you remember that early morning Sean? Well, it is in the record and I will use it if I have to. You think you got away with what you tried to do to me. I can assure you you have not gotten away with it. Run, run, you scared little man; all the women who have been violated by you and as well have had to file bankruptcy, are now getting together to nail you. "User & Abuser" is going to have trouble explaining all of this. You have my e-mail "thereisten@yahoo.com " get some guts, this will go on until you come to the window with your son. I will always find you, always get you and always post your past, you will never get too far from me Sean, I told you for what you did to those children that I will continue to hunt you down like the child abuser/thief that you are. Hey, we got the Chevron report of theft, the Classic Car Wash report and arrest record and of course the child abuse record. I will begin scanning and posting because you won't be a man and respond to Sean Jr., or me. The reason you won't respond is because you know what you have done. I don't want you anywhere near me or my family, but, Sean Jr. needs some closure. That's all you have to do, just face up like a man. Then, you can just fester in your own filth the rest of your pathetic life and I won't bother you again. Let's see if your man enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wheeler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews Dec 3 PITALOKA 1
Kyle Anglin (May '14) Dec 3 Abc 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Danarae Johnson Jun '14 mad mad mad 1
Danyelle Anglin (Dec '13) Jun '14 Lol 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 13
Wheeler Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wheeler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wheeler News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wheeler

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season