|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Really Concerned Citizen wrote:
Dear K and C,
I am truly sorry for the loss of your loved one. I have sat back for a few days now and watched and read the distruction from "Former Shitrock". It is apparent that some people do not know when to leave well enough alone. One day someone will kick him hard when he is down, Karma is a B****! Y'all just concentrate on your healing. My prayers are with you and the family.
I just want to say why are you trying to suck up now????? You have talked shit about Robert and now try to act like you are concerned about his family and their healing??? You apparantly don't know Robert or his family because of the crap you was talking on here the past few days! I do agree with you about SHITROCK though! We all know who he is and his psycho self. I just wish people could be more forgiving and less judgemental on here!
RUSHDOT

Shamrock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

UNDERSTAND ONE THING. I RUN THIS HERE TOWN MY WAY. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY I RUN IT YOU ARE WELCOME TO LEAVE. WE GOT RID OF THE BLACKS HERE AND WE CAN GET RID OF YOU TO.
Amarillo Flash

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the last post (before this one) was made by none other than Shamrock's very own David Rushing! how are you doing these days, David?
chris michigan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Judged:

Hey former shitrocker why dont you take a little trip up to michigan and I will first hand give you a severe yankee ass woopin.How dare you sit in your fucking run down trailor and degrade a community that Igrew up in and was so good to my family and I. As far as Robert Seeds is concerned he was such a wonderful person and helped me so much while we were growing up. So listen up you buck tooth fucking hillbilly dont ever put his name in your mouth again or the wrath of god will be coming down on you. Final thought,Shamrock didnt want your punk as there get over it FUCKBOY.Last R.I.P Robert your in a lot better place than we are I will see you again someday
Former Shitrock

Jasper, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

chris michigan,

It clearly shows that you m,ust be from SHITrock. The fact you (in all of your obviosly glorified texASS intelect) are also reading some form of (non-existent) insult to Robert Shields into the facts I've posted about that rat-hole.

Tell me one simple thing: Where have I said ANYTHING derogatory about Robert Shields? Huh?

Now that you've stated your desire to kiss my ass, I'll go so far as to say that you are welcome to kis it and to suck on it all that you want.

On another note: I seriously doubt you'll ever see Robert Shields again as YOU are more likely to end up in the same place as Jerry Bob Jernigan, John Mann and David Rushing: stoking the fires of hell - but... That would put you right back in SHITrock with your suck-ass buddies, huh?
Been there and seen it

Port Allen, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Amen, Former Shitrock! I've been in that l;ittle worthless town and I agree with you all the way! It purely SUCKS and anyone who disagrees with us has never lived there or is a part of the problem and need to be shot for ignorance and stupidity!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wheeler Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wheeler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••