just wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

does anyone know amber coleman? i don't really know her but i hear alot about her. can anyone tell me about her?
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

She's a fat nasty METHADONE WH*ORE who has a husband who takes advantage of any way to get hurt and comp out at work, LAZY... There's one person been on Workers Comp more than Franklin Coleman & that person was his Dad! They make a perfect pair GOOOOO Amber & Frank!
YepYep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Yeah she's pretty worthless, and he jus WOW... I don't even know what to say, just worthless dopeheads!
sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

his brothers aint no better.
how about you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

what about all you i bet you are no better. jim i'm betting that you are an ex of franks that is just mad that he left you.and amber couldn't be know bigger dope whore then just about any female in this town.and i couldn't tell you how many guys i know that will not even get a JOB to comp out on. so before you all trash other people why don't you take a look at yourselfs!!!!
Amber

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Why hide behind fake names?? why not come to my front door, and tell me what you think....
TiFF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

I guess everyone hides behind fake names Amber for the same reason you use your fake names that can be tracked back to the same IP address all under location Rochester, NY Honey! Let's see, like "SOLITUDE" in Deanna Hall... "YEARIGHT" & "KNOWS HIM ALL 2 WELL" in Anthony Jones... And also "JUST WONDERING", "HOW ABOUT YOU", & "AMBER" in this thread... WOW that means you started a thread about yourself LMFAO! And well everyone gets the picture... Just go through all the threads in our community and we all know anything posted as Internet Provider location Rochester, NY is Amber Coleman... Everyone look through and take a look at everything between here & Van and check out what you find now!
Hummm

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

TiFF wrote:
I guess everyone hides behind fake names Amber for the same reason you use your fake names that can be tracked back to the same IP address all under location Rochester, NY Honey! Let's see, like "SOLITUDE" in Deanna Hall... "YEARIGHT" & "KNOWS HIM ALL 2 WELL" in Anthony Jones... And also "JUST WONDERING", "HOW ABOUT YOU", & "AMBER" in this thread... WOW that means you started a thread about yourself LMFAO! And well everyone gets the picture... Just go through all the threads in our community and we all know anything posted as Internet Provider location Rochester, NY is Amber Coleman... Everyone look through and take a look at everything between here & Van and check out what you find now!
Just how stupid are you? Everyone who uses Frontier internet service, it comes up as Rochester, NY.
jim ford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Wow there's a Amber Jean Coleman from Sun Valley that's. A. Real whore.She's a thief on top of it.How do you post it?
Jvq

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

She lives in Moreno Valley and yes what you hear is true. She is a meth,thief and sex addict. We used to be friends but she crossed the line and she is hurting people now and I want nothing to do with her.
just saying

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

if amber coleman is dating or married to Frnklin Coleman, aint he her cousin. her mawmaws nephew.
ric

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Jvq wrote:
She lives in Moreno Valley and yes what you hear is true. She is a meth,thief and sex addict. We used to be friends but she crossed the line and she is hurting people now and I want nothing to do with her.
stop it I will pray for u
ric

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Jvq wrote:
you need to bite your tongue because you are the person that everyone talks about that's why your children hate you and you have nothing but trash watchj your tongue ill pray for u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wharton Discussions

Search the Wharton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min fitness-guru 52,070
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun 17 Cathy 5,634
Mountain Laurel Jun '14 Investigations 2
joel cook (Jul '13) Jun '14 Seriously 15
help me find May '14 Farmer 2
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
manager at little general Apr '14 sad 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wharton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wharton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE