Next Last
why_would it matter

Danville, WV

#1 Feb 2, 2010
who else thinks she smells like fish
why u want to know

Danville, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2010
why don't people just shut up and tell her in person instead of posting it on here i mean thats just being a little chicken
why_would it matter

Danville, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2010
well you know im kindof afraid she will kick my ass so im not going to say it to her face
Heather Bennett

Danville, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2010
first of all if you keep running your mouths imma bustem and thinks dest i love you so yall better quit running your f*cking mouths
Heather Bennett

Danville, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2010
why u want to know wrote:
why don't people just shut up and tell her in person instead of posting it on here i mean thats just being a little chicken
I agree with dest if you want to tell me something say it to my face and or put your real name on here so i can bust it
who knows

Danville, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2010
Heather Bennett wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with dest if you want to tell me something say it to my face and or put your real name on here so i can bust it

i agree to i do know they are jealous because she is prettier than them
Cheyann Green

Delbarton, WV

#7 Oct 25, 2010
Hahaahahah...don't be scared of her she can't do anything....and she's definatley not pretty!! hahaha
Dana Sansom

Danville, WV

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Heather Bennett is my best friend and I dont appreciate ppl talking about her I bet she would not betray or turn her back on you if you was her friend and she is prettier than most and she is smart and nice and unlike most ppl she is a true friend
cheyann green

Danville, WV

#9 Oct 31, 2010
ha that's real funny considering we were friends and she turned her back on me. and no she is deff not pretty she looks like a fat slut every day. she is also not a very smart person considering she runs her mouth about ppl every day.....oh yeah that really sounds like a true friend to me.
tes

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 1, 2010
why_would it matter wrote:
who else thinks she smells like fish
she hates me and i did nothing to her but still if your gonna talk bout her say it to her fuck!ng face chickens .. mkay. get it . got it? good.
ddl

Danville, WV

#11 Nov 1, 2010
first of all cheyann you need to stfu becasue your the little chicken that wouldn't fight her when she was ridin' her bike that just shows wha a baby you really are, And get over it that nathen loved her, and hated you.(: i love you & everything chey but this is gettin' reall old don't run your mouth on here, and then say stuff to her at school becasue she really don't pay attention to immature retards like yourself. Well imma go peace out heather is my bestfriend , and don't say shit about her, iloveyouu heathaaa.
Van Boy

Danville, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2010
GOD.......Heather is... HOT....HOT....I wish she would date me...Heather they are jealous ..You are great.....Stay away from them ..They are trouble...
1 post removed
heather

Danville, WV

#14 Nov 24, 2010
ok idk who you are person who wrote the quote before me but thanks and lemme know who you are :)
chelsey

Danville, WV

#15 Nov 25, 2010
stop talkin crap about her, she didnt do anything wrong. shes a good friend to have. if ur no friends wiff her than ur stupid. this is the most stupidest website ever known. so who ever starts crap on here, is pratily talkin about themselves. how bout everyone be friends or calm ur asses down. i kno how it feels heather. ive been their, done that. lol
over 16

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 26, 2010
Heather is just a little girl playing adult games.She seal drugs for her dad,she is crazy about Derkie castle who is way to old for her she gives him pills all the time for a piece of ass.her grandmother needs to wise up or heather is going to bring her something home to raise.then what she going to do,run to charleston to get rid of it again!!
yeah

Danville, WV

#17 Nov 26, 2010
From what hear she is a big hoe around here she is gone to end up with something she cant wash off if she keeps hangout with derkie.
Heather

Danville, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2010
over 16 wrote:
Heather is just a little girl playing adult games.She seal drugs for her dad,she is crazy about Derkie castle who is way to old for her she gives him pills all the time for a piece of ass.her grandmother needs to wise up or heather is going to bring her something home to raise.then what she going to do,run to charleston to get rid of it again!!
First of all idk who you are and dont even judge me with shit that aint true so i advise you to stfu and get a life :) and fyi i was never preanant and i never done anything with derkie so how bout you chew on that shit
who knows

Danville, WV

#19 Dec 27, 2010
heather your fuck!ng retarded.
haha heather

Danville, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2010
yeah i dont think you see me takeing reatard class
at school now do you RETARD SPEAK FOR YOURSELF NOT OTHERS
EMT student

Lynchburg, VA

#21 Dec 31, 2010
haha heather wrote:
yeah i dont think you see me takeing reatard class
at school now do you RETARD SPEAK FOR YOURSELF NOT OTHERS
hmmm...i dont think i know you but from the mispells, you need to be taking a grammar class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tessa Green (Oct '09) May 13 Use to live with ... 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483
jim boo williams Feb '18 Mommymom 4
What happened to derkie? (Jan '14) Dec '17 Jennifer 14
What Do You Think Of Steven Meaner? (Aug '11) Aug '17 The real me 27
Weirdo behind Post Office (May '17) Aug '17 Nasyasb 2
Colton Vint (May '12) Jul '17 Backwoods law 39

Wharton Jobs

Personal Finance

Wharton Mortgages